Your 13 year old daughter wants to be a boy now

>Your 13 year old daughter wants to be a boy now
How do you react?

Leave Sup Forums forever.

I don't. She's a kid who knows jack shit about life.

celebrate the fact i had sex 13-14 years ago. nothing else matters at this point.

GREAT! now i can go blow your inheritance because im sure as hell not giving you a fucking dime now.

the same my mom reacted when I told her I wanted to be future Trunks

Hit her with a bible until Jesus purges her of her heretical ways.

Punch her in the snout.

Buy him a cigar.

Tell her that life as a girl will be much easier than as a guy.
>show cleavage and get free shit
>whore herself into marriage, divorce him and take everything he owns
>randomly accuse males of rape for entertainment cuz no repercussions from false accusations

tell him not to bring a black woman home

I would inform her that it's impossible for a woman to become a man. Then I would have a conversation with her about how she's feeling and her identity... I'd let her know it's okay to be a masculine girl and tomboy is okay

>randomly accuse males of rape for entertainment cuz no repercussions from false accusations
There should be jail time fore false rape accusations. Those sluts be ruining lives just because they regret having sex the next day

> I want to be a boy!
Well, you don't always get what you want.

a lot of women got jail time for pulling bullshit but it's rarely reported because of the obvious reasons

We don't need the courts to help. Men can solve this problem ourselves.
If a girl falsely accuses you of rape, your life is over anyways. Might as well spend it making a difference.
If a girl accuses you of rape, just straight up kill her. Give no fucks about the consequences to come.
If all men responded to false rape accusations this way, women would stop making them.

I kill myself, then the daughter, in that order.

That's fine, but only if I can continue to harass him aswell

support her and tell her she will need to see a doctor to be diagnosed with transgenderism before she'll be able to transition and be able to use hormones

Wow... Can i be a girl?

What a faggot

No, youll always be a faggot

Oh, to dream...

>diagnosed with transgenderism

>to be diagnosed with transgenderism

No. Just no.
That’s it. She doesn’t like it, tough shit. Thankfully my daughter is too girly for this to be a problem.

Pics?

Huh, usually these threads are about sons, but my DAUGHTER? I'd fuck the shit out of my son if he wanted to be a girl but my daughter would have to go. She's mentally ill AND I can't even fuck her without looking totally gay? Jesus Christ.

>If all men responded to false rape accusations this way, women would stop making them.
if only. you must be a special kind of retard for thinking so though

age?

cut her dick off so she has no choice but to be a girl

Make him get a fucking job. Problem will solve itself.

Buy him a strap-on so he can fuck me in the ass.

this

immediately drive her to the surgeon.
what else would pervent her better from girl molesters then an little artifical weiner

Pound her little snatch every day to remind her she has a pussy.

She's your 13 year old daughter you incestous pedo........

Shut up and I'll let you watch

Underrated

She's a female you inceb queer

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Talk some common sense into that shit otherwise I am moving to a rural town

this

/thread

Based Aliceposter

Kick her ass in powerlifting or boxing or sprinting or something.

Anal!

Put her up for adoption and try again

You already failed by having children in this fucked up era to begin with

Rape, and/or beat the shit out of her in physical, hand to hand combat, to show her who the fucking, alpha male of the house is. I'm king dingaling round these corridors. Don't come around the corner thinking you run a thing.

Actually, I'm kidding. I would just disown her. She'd be out of my house within 30 days, only allowed to come back home when she quits all of that stupid shit.

Is it gay if u want to be a girl but have sex with girls

I think these are the only two legitimate responses and I respect you guys for being reasonable.

I personally would let her try it out. Without hormones or making any personal changes to her body. If she is much happier as a boy maybe later on I'd help her get on hormones and things like that. But people change a lot especially when they're kids. She may change her mind after a few years or something.

Take her off the school, because that is the only place where she could have got this shit from.
A Catholic all-girls school has a small chance of fixing this, maybe it will work.
Also, the electric jew gets shoad, (There is no electric jew in my house, but who knows what will happen in 13+ Years)

Support her so she wont find an useless boyfriend who will give her support because you didnt and then get her pregnant and become a whore just to fill a void your actions created.

Tell her to stop going to Sup Forums and not be a faggot like them

Buy her a strapon and let her go to town

I'd be emotionally supportive while voicing reasonable concerns. Studies show this reduces the chance of suicide by 82%.

But there is still a chance you'll be killing yourself

Why? Having a happy child is something to celebrate.

If she wants a dick BY GOD I'LL GIVE HER SOME DICK

28% science says so

there is always a faget somewhere posting faggetty shit like this. Consider yourself a certified faggot.

Cut off your dick -> 40% an hero

i'd bring "him" to a prostitute and say "son, you are now a man. time to do men stuff". 5 minutes and "he" changes again. guaranteed.

And how many of those 28% supported the trans community? I'm guessing around 0%. There are some benefits to being progressive.

Give her the D

That's when your new son replies "but I'm gay dad."

Disgusting pedo

Fuck her till she changes her mind.

no u

guess i found another good way to use my hermes belt, also this ,

S M A C C

well played...

Kick you in the head?

Tell her no