Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

first we let in the jews, then we let women vote
thats about it

unfuckable

These people exist because people like you exist.

Letting females vote, niggers voting rights, illegal Mexicans have helped true communism infiltrate society and brainwash generations.

Oh look, the daily europoor poster who cant stop thinking about the usa, cute.

>Instead of marrying off some ugly whore, we empowered her and gave her and an education. She becomes the beta faggot equivalent of the female world and takes her hatred out on the men who won't put a baby in her hideous body. Her hatred intensifies because she is now even more hideous and undesirable to men because of her ideas and hatred of the world.

That was easy. Next!

Seriously, Mexicans have done nothing else but cook tacos and take the jobs you don't want.

Why the hate?

This.

See:

>Seriously, Mexicans have done nothing else but cook tacos and take the jobs you don't want.

>Why the hate?
You mean rape , subvert our laws, buy fake SS numbers to scam welfare, slam into parked cars and apartment buildings then run away as their mariachi music is blazing and Corona bottles hit the pavement as the spice pissing on the dumpster turns and exposes his half inch cock to everyone walking out to call the cops on the hit and run that isn't prosecuted because the car was a friends and they don't want the paperwork?

Sounds like a personal problem.

Sadly there is nothing we can do about Autists who post the same thread day in and out.

White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners. More domestic terrorism occurs by members of the RIGHT. The same men who claim brown people will kill them. America is a fucking mess.

People from a specific country in charge of

>rape , subvert our laws, buy fake SS numbers to scam welfare, slam into parked cars and apartment buildings then run away as their mariachi music is blazing and Corona bottles hit the pavement as the spice pissing on the dumpster turns and exposes his half inch cock to everyone walking out to call the cops on the hit and run that isn't prosecuted because the car was a friends and they don't want the paperwork?

Here are just a few of the attacks that have occurred by WHITE MEN in 2017:

>Sunday night, a 64-year-old white man from Nevada opened fire on a crowd of more than 22,000 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing more than 50 and wounding more than 200.

>In August, a 20-year-old white Nazi sympathizer from Ohio sped his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing a woman and injuring at least 19 others.

>In June, a 66-year-old white man from Illinois shot at Republican Congress members during an early morning baseball practice, severely wounding several people including Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House of Representatives Majority Whip.

>In March 2017, a 28-year-old white man from Baltimore traveled to New York City with the explicit aim of killing black men. He stabbed 66-year-old Timothy Caughman to death and was charged with terrorism by New York state authorities.

>In May, a 35-year-old white man from Oregon named Jeremy Joseph Christian began harassing Muslim teenagers on a train in Portland, telling them “We need Americans here!” Two men interceded; Christian then stabbed and killed them both.

In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC.

Prove it. Because until you can prove it, shut your mouth.

This. Action beget reaction. The only winning move unironically is not to play.

In conclusion, White people (men) are devils and should never be trusted.

Read this you blind fucking moron.

Inb4 right leaning retards batshit stupid response to valid statistics

Of course. Because they're too fucking stupid.

Citation needed. The only way you can be right is if you don't count 9/11. Plus the numerous other acts of Islamic terrorism in those times. Also terrorism is just mass murder. Terrorism is about motivation. Columbine wasn't terrorism, the democrat shooting the republican baseball practice was.

Funny how you don't hear anything about these in news.

"Terrorism isn't mass murder". My bad. What I was saying is that the ideological componant to terrorism can't be denied.
I'd love to see how these people define terrorism. I get the feeling the data is massaged to make the right wing look violent. Espcially when you consider the fact that globally terrorism comes from Muslims and Communists primarily.

Yeah, the redneck faggots who committed those crimes are terrible, but I think the focus on the post is the quality of the female in question here. Thanks for taking the time to bash all white men again and use your self-serving bias to justify your failures in life (whatever they may be... I can only begin to speculate here). We didn't really listen anyways because you're full of shit. As an educated white male in the north, I want nothing but to slash and burn these redneck fucks.

You: 0
Me: like 10 billion or some shit

Go jerk off again to some more white women you'll never fuck on the internet. :)

I can't tell right wing terrorism from left wing. Both are about "Waahhh, I am upset! Destroy the elite! Kill the wrongthinkers! We are many and righteous!". They belong in the same trash bin.

Oh faggot, how many times you going to post pic of your ugly-ass dyke mom?

If you can't tell the difference how can you be sure right wing terrorism is the most prevalent. Sounds like you probably don't have a good definition for terrorism.

proof that woman ruin everything.

It's simple. Terrorism is the intentional use of the threat of random and unpredictable violence as a tool for achieving something.

Day of the rope and helicopter man memes are literally terrorism. So is the threat of marxist class war but it's generally much less used and vague.

All blame goes to her father.

She was probably raped by him, or he beat mom, or both.

Memes are terrorism....are you shitting me?

Sounds highly specific to something that happened to you .... So, deport them all, right

>Sounds highly specific to something that happened to you .... So, deport them all, right
Happened to many people in the area multiple times, was a community of mostly illegal immigrants, one of them rapped a woman's child and another raped a woman in public view one day.

perfect meme

Jihad is a meme too. You saying that Jihad can't be terrorism because it's a meme?

re
just
re

Jihad isnt a meme, it is a pillar of the "religion of peace". By your logic the theory of evolution is a meme. But can you link the attack helicopter meme to actual violence?

Like the actual throwings from the helicopter? The point of the meme is to state "we represent this same ideology. This has happened and will soon happen again to you by us." I might add one missed notion to my definition: terrorism happens ona grand social level. If it happened between individuals, it would be a death threat.

Also, Jihad is a meme. It's there to signal all non-muslims that "hey, we are ready to kill all of you non-believers by masses. Better to not stand in our way!"

What I wanted you to do was to link the helicopter man meme to an actual act of violence directly, because you said that it was literally terrorism. Why is the helicopter man meme terrorism.
Calling jihad a meme is reductionism at its finest. "We don't have to worry about the pissed of Muslims killing us in the name of a violent god, it's just a meme." By your logic every concept that has ever been publicly exchanged is a meme. And to a further point jihad isn't terrorism. Jihad uses terrorism.

Meme: An element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.

There they are, the idiots too lazy to do proper research. Open a book, use a library database, you can find information about this shit easy.

>Citations? no, not going to spoon-feed you.

>The data isn't made to make the right wing look violent, the right wing makes themselves violent through their actions and rhetoric. Lastly, we're not talking about global terrorism, we're speaking about OUR COUNTRY, AMERICA.

>Redneck faggots? no, these were your typical Right-Wing citizens. Bashing all white men? This isn't bashing, this is simply stating the facts. Bashing? I'm not to attack physically or verbally media bashing the right.

Please try to be more constructive in your arguments.

>these were your typical Right-Wing citizens

I take that back, because a few of the men listed were not associated with the right.

If you can't provide a citation for your claim then I will assume it is bullshit. And given that the "data" was an unsourced poorly constructed graph without context what am I supposed to assume?

That definition is so broad it has no meaning. By that definition every idea that has ever been shared is a meme. The word has no meaning.

At least you don't have so many Muslims and Africans. -European guy who lives in a majority non white neighbourhood

Here's what I don't get, what is that thing even supposed to be dressed up as? Womale? Guygirl? When the hell have you ever seen any women or men not fucked up on drugs who actually dress up like that anyways?

>In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC.

Yeah, let's start counting right after the largest terrorist attack in history is committed by muslims. That's totally not skewing the numbers to fit the narrative.

The “right” still has a lower non-war kill count... paddock killed what, 50 people? How many died in 9/11...
>inb4 muh steel beams
>in before fags who don’t understand structural fail points

But I guess the left would rather have a whole demographic of people that believe its acceptable to throw gays off a roof unequivocally, than back down on their incorrect stance.

And still a lower kill count...