Do New Yorkers really eat this poor excuse for pizza?

Do New Yorkers really eat this poor excuse for pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LITTLE WEST COAST SLICES

what is better pizza buckaroo?

Thats a big slice

for you

What a fat fuck

Whats wrong with it?

either a commie or he lives in a fly over state with no gabagool

Italian here who actually visited New York. New York Pizza is fine. Overrated by New Yorkers. Underrated by people who want to annoy New Yorkers.

ny pizza looks thin, cold, and bland as fuck

nobody calls it gabagool, its capicola

I guess I do cause it just looks like a normal slice of pizza.

fuck off wop, go back to wringing the oil outta your mothers chest hair

jersey has the best pizza

>grew up in michigan
>used to think NY style was best as a kid
>realized that the shittiest city (detroit) in america invented the best kind of pizza
Too bad it's much more expensive than NY pizza but that's because you're getting three times as much food.

My mother is german.

I had some New York pizza recently. It was good, but not mind-blowing. I think I liked Chicago pizza more.

louis louis louis louuuiiiiis

It's cappicola pleb

I though you said you were Italian?
turn down the kraftwerk and get your internet lies straight

the only good pizza is my nanas pizza

fuck off with your store bought garbage

your nana sucked dick for nickels

idk but it's a joke and they take it really seriously

literally the random italian pizza place here in michigan was better than what I had in NYC

My father is italian and I lived in italy. My Mother is german and I also lived in germany.

I am both.

OOOOOHHHHHH

That's literally not pizza though

Ive had both, capre pizza is good I think they are in Detroit.
I prefer any of the Ray's pizza in New York
The reason why you didnt like it as much is you are probably massively over weight and it didnt have enough calories to satisfy your chunky midwestern palate.

>The reason why you didnt like it as much is you are probably massively over weight and it didnt have enough calories to satisfy your chunky midwestern palate.

wow you sure convinced me

read this fatso

is Lasagna pizza too?
Get the fuck outta here
we live in a society
there are rules you fuck

>is Lasagna pizza too?
Isn't that what Chicago Deep Dish Pizza is? So I guess technically yes.

most amerifats need something big fat and greasy layers in shit quality meat to be happy which is why they hate on ny pizza

Isn't NY pizza FAMOUSLY greasy?

>tfw 6'3 175
Blah blah blah all I saw as "New York is better than the Midwest therefore I am better." Newsflash: People can actually afford to eat in places the col isn't inflated as fuck. :^)

A better question would be is Lasagna a casserole desu.

I remember meeting this German backpacker with just the biggest ass, she was very fit but she had the most cartoon like perfectly shaped butt.
Most Americans of European descent have German ancestry
Germans are the real lard asses of the world if you ask me

nice damage control you lying flyover state living fat fuck

see exactly what I mean

they brag about the most basic food items like pizza which can be made anywhere. I had some in NY and it was really flat and tasted the same as any pizza anywhere and not very good

and I'm in west michigan retard

Nice retort. Also, MI isn't a flyover state. We have all the water and those pathetic fucks in the states you implicate flying to want it desperately. :^)

People from Michigan are human diarrhea
Straight up garbage.

just pathetic

I went to NYC and it was dirty and smelled like piss. The subways were old and crumbling. There were drunks in intersections during the day. Literal crazy people yelling on the subway trains. Fuck you.

>40 replies
>No autistic " 'go 'za" memes yet
I'm almost proud

>hating NY pizza

I bet you like eating fucking tomato pie, you piece of Shitcago trash.

Great are you in the Klan? isnt that what western Michigan is famous for?
Thats like saying " I'm from Gary Indiana stupid!"

>Most Americans of European descent have German ancestry
No they don't. You fags are mostly british. That is why you speak fucking english.

That's two Bros pizza.

When I have spare money for a real meal, I'll eat deep dish pizza. If I want to flirt with the taste of pizza, but I'm broke, I'll settle with cheese and paste on paper.

Nigga in new England and the coastal southern states maybe. Everything west of the Mississippi is German and shyieet.

Look it up dummy, German was spoken quite abit before the first and second world wars.
Whole towns only speaking German

>Everything west of the Mississippi is German and shyieet.
And what language do you speak there?

wow new yorkers think they are something for living in the biggest city even when they're poorfags. If your'e not rich there you're just living around filth.

and no west michigan is mostly nice and white and pleasant to live in. Trump visited yesterday btw lmao

nothing and no one matters outside of nyc and la

NY slices look like generic Pizza Pizza.

Never had New York pizza, but I have to say the scene in Iron Man 1 where Obidiah Stain brings back pizza from New York makes me hungry as fuck.

>When I have spare money for a real meal,
>real meal
L O L

I'm the other MIfag, also west michigan, and there are a hell of a lot of beaners and niggers here. Still, it is a lot whiter than most similarly populated areas in America, I'd imagine.

What's that matter? Are you implying that Jamaicans are British?

If more of america had german ancestry you guys would speak german. You don't.
And jamaica was under british rule.
There is nothing wrong with being british. You guys are brits. Don't pretend you have german ancestry.

>ya mon get me my weetbix and bovril, you bludclot batty boi

It's insane tßh, but for real 'go'za is an elite meme. That /ck/ has every right to be proud of

I'm leaving this thread now. I hope you die painfully.

user, that looks delicious, may I have a piece?

>White Americans - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
The largest ethnic groups (by ancestry) among White Americans were Germans