CANADA YES! South African Firefighters getting a raise

>Canada gives young South African firefighters unexpected raise

Very nice.

>thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/02/canada-gives-young-south-african-firefighters-unexpected-raise.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAVq6AzdTo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't take it anymore.

>Part of a group that trains unemployed youth to become firefighters

So they're literally the least experienced firefighters imaginable fighting a blaze that warrants an international effort? And they turned down how many other countries, including the US?

Geez oh man.

The one time I feel halfway sorry for you, leaf.

WAT FUCK THIS SHIT. I AM MOVING BACK TO CROATIA

I couldn't either, so I left for good.

We deserve to be invaded and conquered at this point, this is just a fucking mess of an embarrassment

Meme country

Let me explain

1) Canada has no money
2) Your fire crew is deployed by the lowest bidder on a contract
3) If you think Russia or the U.S. will bid lower than South Africans I have bad news for you

>turns down help from several major countries
>like a month later decides to ship some South Africans up to help

Shit, you leafs are making Obongo look good.

Your country has the nicest scenery but the gayest politics.

wtf....there would be many canadians willing to do this hsit for free

Sweden has been so quiet of late, with only a few omnious smidgeons of evicting few locals from their houses, that honestly, Canada seems to claim the throne of Cuckdom quite easily.

CANADA YES!

saved

Are they humans or showdogs? "Look at how tolerant we are of our new pets!"

>mfw I didn't vote for this
>mfw I'm leaf

FUCK

Is there an inside joke here?

Great land, terrible people & politicians

Holy shit I knew Le weedman was a bad idea but holy shit I didn't know he would be this bad
Good luck Canada hopefully you won't lose your ability to hunt your own food

Just kill yourself leaves.

>white mans burden

>"We need more african men!"
t. Justin Turdeau

I'm actually worried.

I feel like the air is trembling with hundreds of thousands of screaming Nordics.

Those two posts are pure coincidence.

Gotta give those minorities a chance m8.

Even if their country burns to the ground lel.

>Good luck Canada hopefully you won't lose your ability to hunt your own food
If it gets that bad it won't be wildlife being hunted I think

>liberals want to ban fossil fuels to reduce "carbon footprint" and "save the planet"
>massive forest fires releasing exponentially more CO2 over a month than the entire country does annually are combated by importing africans

This is why i have reservations against the concept of global warming.

>Canada rejects offers from the US, Russia, etc. to help them combat the fires
>Instead, imports hundreds of firefighters from South Africa who have 0 training using proper equipment instead of hiring unemployed Canadians and training them
>To further salt the wound, give them a raise to boot
They're not even being subtle anymore.

I bet they're gonna offer them citizenship before the end of the week.

Canada is worse off than Sweden at this point

I'm surprised they haven't already.

WAKE ME UP

Nah. Canada is just full of Slavic people

>HAHAHAHAHAHA
LEAFS on Suicide watch.

what a waste

I pray he won't abandon us

Because they dont wanna risk getting any of their own fire fighter killed

Its better they import nigs that can die helping the country

If any of them die here, we'll be fucking importing their entire family + 1000 more 'refugees' to 'make amends'

Sweden comes to the rescue of hurt canadian feelings

This story just keeps getting better every day

At this point I legitimately feel sorry for leaves.
This is just absurd.

A cuck to cuck talk

>day 1 of fires
>america and russia offer to send firemen over to help
>literally the best-equipped and most well-trained firemen in existence
>decline their offers
>most the gov't does to help fight the fires is MATCH fucking red cross donations
>most of the funding toward fighting the fires is raised by albertans who are trying to save their province
>month passed by
>finally decide to ask for help
>from fucking bantu south africans
>from the other side of the world
>who have no experience with forest fires
>who are trained to put out fires using leather paddles

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN TRUDEAU'S KEK BRAIN

>Is there an inside joke here?
9/11
(USER WAS SENT TO A RE-EDUCATION CAMP FOR THIS POST)

wow canada is so great

giving away their money and country to others

legends

All of those Syrian girls, can we trade them for all the 16-40 year old males we got Canada ?

just wait for the sunny ways user, they're coming

Such a feminized nation, they are more worried about looking good than how their actual actions effect things.

Canada is trying to top the Sweden in faggotry. Way to go off this world.

>tfw not a Syrian refugee in Canada
Life is so cruel

Trudeau probably spends his evenings in his cuckshed self-flagellating himself and wishing that canada was closer to africa/arabia so that he could take in more mud people.

Balkan diaspora is as large as the current population of the region.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAVq6AzdTo4

>there would be many canadians willing to do this hsit for free
I would have volunteered, but know where could I find a contact number or sign up page, and I wasn't about to take a 2500km drive on guesswork. I guess Trudeau would rather pay niggers than have canadians for free. Nothing this faggot gov does really surprises me anymore

>Canada gives young South African firefighters unexpected raise

I thought their bonus would be the local women. Niggas gonna get frostpussy AND new Jordans, yo!

>Reject help from Russia
>Bring a few hundred niggers whose only knowledge of firefighting is beating fires with sticks
>Give them lots of money
Next step? I'm thinking he'll give them citizenship as thanks.

canada = sweden of america.
Beware amerifat, all muslim in France crave for canada now that they have transformed my country into a pill of shit. Then it will be your turn.

I'm doing it all for you Canada

This is the future you choose leaf.

He's been pay for someone to destroy canada.

For the love of god just leave.

So great! Yaaas Queen Justin, thank you go gurls

>I'm thinking he'll give them citizenship as thanks
First thing I thought when I saw the pic of a planeload of golliwogs was 'guaranteed not one of thoses niggers is ever getting back on a plane'. I've just stopped caring at this point

Not if we build another wall.

Is this real? Is Trudeau that much of a hippy / rich kid?

I'm willing to bet money he's going to grant them citizenship. I've been thinking about this for the last several days. The dark ironic humor to it is just incredible. There are layers upon layers of irony wrapped up in this whole thing.

The only thing I can think of is that he denied help from white countries and instead wanted to signal to the world that diversity is our strength and that south africa is a wonderful example of vibrancy. He then springboards off of that to start talking about how we need more africans in canada. All are granted citizenship and sent to live in alberta, against alberta's will. And then more africans start getting imported.

I thought aid came at the expense of the country aiding the other country. Why are we paying another country to fight the fire? This makes no sense to me. I want my tax money back that goes towards international aid. It makes me angry knowing my tax money is going towards paying niggers who are too clueless to help themselves by helping their country grow.

Basically
>Ooga Booga give me money I fuck your woman

Seems reasonable to pay them the rates of locals, to be fair.

I just don't understand why you'd bring in guys from an openly racist country with the world's highest murder rate among its racial minority population. Oh, no, wait, I DO understand. These guys are black, and the people being oppressed are white, and they're in some feelgood thing of a firefighting unit.

That's just Cuckteau, isn't it? Why treat a wildfire seriously when you can use it as an oppertunity to further your far left message?

Seriously Canada, this guy is in his own class of punchable. What the fuck is up with your country? Whenever I see Cuckteau, I get the impression I'm looking at an American baby-kissing, granny-hugging stereotype, except applied to the far left. He does all the shit people normally make fun of, but with non-white people. And suddenly that's awesome? It looks fake as fuck. It IS fake as fuck. The church has their PR pope, but you have a PR president.

He's absolute kike-puppet, retarded goyim white trash who is only around because of his commie, kike dick sucker dad.

When Russia and the US offered to help a few weeks ago, there was no combating the fires. Now when it's small enough to control we could use some help. Why the fuck we imported south Africans is beyond me though. Was Russia and the states planning on charging us for their help?

>I'm doing it all for you Canada
T-thanks gayweedman

No worries, he still got time to turn Canada into diverse heaven.

>And they turned down how many other countries, including the US?
Even fucking Palestine offered to send firefighters! Turned down.

>Pillay said the number would be between $15 and $21 an hour

McDonalds employees BTFO

>refuse help from your neighbors to the south
>ship in niggers from fucking South Africa

I swear to fucking god Trudeau, I swear to fucking god

>Was Russia and the states planning on charging us for their help?
I would assume that US or Russia would have been compensated because, you know, THEY WOULD HAVE BROUGHT PLANES AND NOT IMPOVERISHED NIGGERS

my position on palestine is too complicated and progressive to explain at the moment user

Please Americlaps, take us as your 51st state.I'm sorry I called you burger

Our last prime minister was doing a shit tier job of media relations. People didn't like him but we jumped the gun in voting for this new cuck. Liberals would have been fine in a minority government but they got way too many votes. Now we gotta deal with this shit

There should be an edit of this picture where through the window you see massive forest fires with diversity-hire bantus beating the flames with leather paddles on sticks.

Is that real? holy fuck lol

I got an boner reading this.

>The left uses every opportunity to push their bullshit
>they still don't realize they aren't building up to their own genocide

Welcome to Sup Forums
Please lurk more my friend

>through the window you see massive forest fires with diversity-hire bantus
kek, I'll on it tonight over a few beers

We got enough Hippie faggots as it is...... just stay there and entertain the Muslims a little longer while we keep stock piling ammo

do you still refuse to believe that the jews want racemixing to be global and the white race extinct?
trudeau is a jew puppet and is going to rain hell on canadian asses with SJW kikery and all other demonic behaviour to transform it into full blown cuckoldry.

at some point all of us "racists and antisemites" get put into deathcamps.

this is prophecied in the bible , this
is
the ultimate happening.
but wait there is more
it will last from 6.6.16 to 2023 december 24th

you can try to prepare for some grand happening or hide innawoods or mountainsmeme , but what you need to do is embrace god and jesus and proceed to live like you would normally.

through faith you will make it into heaven , with doubts you will only land in hell.

no matter what sins you commited or have done to yourself and others.

faith is the only saviour.

even if you die - heaven is worth to die for , it is the place where your willpower and wishful thinking inflicts your desires upon your own surrounding.

you can make anything happen in your very own heaven.

where as in hell , you will be subjugated and exposed to eternal torture and agony through stuff like justin bieber on repeat and reliving the moments when you said something awkward in person.

Problem here is that adding another state filled with pozzed libshits would tip the scales. It's like a lifeboat deciding to pick up extra survivors out of the water. The boat is at capacity and if you take more, then it tips over and you ALL drown instead.

Thank you, Trudeau. I didn't like my country anyway. Who needs respect when you've got ghouls?

We'll take alberta and Toronto. Everything else can fuck off.

But toronto is the most pozzed area of all of canada.

Do you have the "Shit it down" version of that picture?

I fucking love these.

>taking Toronto

You can have it..

Careful Canada, blink and those nigs will have moved in permanently.

Although, we do actually have a few more if you'd like to take them too?