This will go down as the greatest YLYL threads of all time. Post only stuff you've previously lost to

This will go down as the greatest YLYL threads of all time. Post only stuff you've previously lost to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKi6pniRptQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rCq_3IOY_p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=FKi6pniRptQ
ok babe

Can someone post the banana guy

Aaaaand it’s shit

BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA TEROCOTA PIE TEROCOTA PIE BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA TEROCOTA PIE TEROCOTA TEROCOTA PIE BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA BANNANA TEROCOTA PIE TEROCOTA TEROCOTA PIE

F U C K

old but gold

meh i always liked the furry shit trolling

well, congrats to your awesome thread.

ask for best ylyl thread on Sup Forums
what could go wrong?

Ok.
3 marines got were flying over Africa when their helicopter crashed, the village’s leader came and held the marines at Gunpoint. He pointed to the first marine and asked “You must choose one, death or boola.” The marine said boola and the leader and 2 guards carried him away. Sometime later they brought the marine back, he didn’t say a word. The leader pointed at the 2nd marine and asked “death, or boola?”
The marine choose boola and they carried him away. Sometime later he came back holding his ass shaking and crying. The leader asked the 3rd and final marine, Death or boola? The 2 marines told the 3rd marine to choose boola and get it over with. The 3rd marine stood up, and said “I’ll die for my country before anything!”
The leader looked at the marine and said “ok, death by boola”

Well thank you for all your quality contributions

I loose to this

>my mfw face when newfags won't get the joke

is this loss?

>go down as the greatest banana thread of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=rCq_3IOY_p4

checked

dubs get

trips get

Explain please

It's a reference to the internet comic "Control-Alt-Delete" and their controversial edition called "Loss" about the main character's wife having a miscarriage.

"He didn't contribute an image to my thread so that instantly makes my posts funny"

I'd fuck her too

anyone got any Loss memes? They always make me laugh, I hope the pedo creator of Ctrl alt delete has seen them.

My whole fucking heart to this creature.

I really, really like this meme

Ok, let’s start.

Kek

lost, only bc I've done this before, and I know what it's like.

lolololo
check my trips

"Righteous bucks!" ~Jeff Spicoli

Last one so far

lmao she is such a beta

I hate my self for losing to this

Now that's fucking funny!

How can u pozible understand Rick n morty. Is waaaay high function humour. Peasants can't understand it.

Fucking Alpha

Lost

Lost again

Why do furries do that roll playing shit? Do they think it's intimidating?