What is you're honest opinion on Tunisia and the tunisian people?

What is you're honest opinion on Tunisia and the tunisian people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vEFGQN9qLkQ
youtu.be/W8jpOdXwqh8
youtube.com/watch?v=hfzzVq-EI9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no Tunisian bf to pet and roleplay with

when I think of tunisia I think of sand, basars and carpets. just another ass backwards muslim hellhole honestly

That face on the left is the quintessential female Moroccan face here in the Netherlands, all Moroccan women here look like that.

>chubby if not obese
>chipmunk-like fat cheeks
>paperthin lips
>ugly eyebrows that make you look lethargic
>stupid hijab that squeezes the already fat face together, making it look even fatter than it is

0/10

They are cute. :)

Right is cute though

Only Arab country to transition into democracy, so they must be doing something right.

Carthago delenda est.

Slightly less shit than the other North Africans, which isn't saying much.

Yeah I've never seen a Moroccan who looks like that here but I guess that is because Tunisia has had a much larger gene flow from Europe to dilute the ugly Berber genes.

>chipmunk-like fat cheeks
this is objectively superior

Never seen a tunisian tbqh. Probably only time mentioned when last-minute resort deals come up.
Alrigh by me

Yes and I as Moroccan dude have to marry with that.

>Tunisia
Seemingly the only decent African country and has come out cleanest from the Arab spring. Seems slightly more laid back then other Arab countries though still conservative. One of the few decent former French colonies.

>People
Never meet any but I do know they have a large diaspora in France.

was there years ago before the arab spring and it was ok back then but I heard now it's full of ISIS

You and your maghrebis friends you stay in your fucking sand and don't come here

Just find a God-tier Syrian girl instead habibi

Lol no

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

i need them in my harem

They make slightly inferior olive oil, for the rest best African country.

I agree

Why are fr*nch """"""people"""""" so shit? I actually liked and respected France before coming here but you are all either bydlos or pretentious faggots.

Don't know anything about it

>I heard now it's full of ISIS
The country was full of islamists 6 years ago, they all fled since, we had a few ISIS attacks in 2015, not as bloody as in France thankfully

would fugg

mena girls are top tier but unfortunately muslim

why don't you go back to your shithole then?

I only like Iranian grills, those two you posted are nothing special.

I'm staying to kill whitey and culturally enrich your women if you knoe what i mean :^)

bump

>no cute, skinny, 1.70m tall, 16 year old tunisian boyfriend to cuddle with

Never met a single one in my life. We only get anglosphere muslims here

They are fine, homogenous nationstate that gets slowly better and survived the arab spring. Ejected a humongous amount of islamists into syria but that might mean that this is because Islam is in crisis there and has a bitchfit about it.

>170
>16 year old
Slimeball pls

have pic related

Other arab cunts don't communicate numbers as transparently and will often capture, torture and kill islamists without telling the public because the way they treat them is opposed to human rights. We can't do the same anymore.

disgusting toenails

lol supporting marzouki nantaser aw natasser dropped

he didn't make her the cover of the thread for more (you) sstupid cyril

do you have a dick as big as he requires though ?

You prefer bajbouj ?

Fuck right off you normie hehe

i don't like beji actually i dislike him
but marzouki is even worse

Never met one

t. Moroccan

Not as bad as algerians and moroccans.

Still trash.

>sand, basars and carpets

Could be top comfy if Islam wasn't their religion and if they were more civilized.

yes, my dick is 24cm long

Maricón

I was there on holidays before the arabic spring. Nice people. But then again I was a tourist and they wanted my money. I stayd the fuck away from the basar tho the lurr you into their shops and try to sell you stuff aggressivly like ripping your arm and pushing shit into your face I hate that shit. Nice beaches tho. No idear how it is now.

I don't know any Tunisians in real life, but they don't have a bad rep here at least. I think Tunisia is a nice country, only one to sucessfully go from dicatorship to democracy after the Arab spring, they deserve more tourism and less terrorism tbqh.

I will visit if you can guarantee I won't be killed or kidnapped. Also letting me fuck your women would be nice.

I heard that they like to put eggs on all of their food. That makes them based in my book.

>maghreshit calling us bydlos

You're literally sandniggerish slavs.

desu a desert experience would be cooler in Algeria, we have comfy sandy desert and cool techno festivals down in the south but we don't have the same spooky black rocks and mountains

gud

>we
>french flag

That's why we hate you.

>sell you stuff aggressivly like ripping your arm and pushing shit into your face
do you have physical interaction in germ land ?
>No idear how it is now
objectively doing better, despite the terrorism memes

>they deserve more tourism and less terrorism tbqh
Thanks, I'd like to point out that we do have less terrorism than before, the army has cleared all of their 'territory' (places where they hide weapons), and the big attacks in 2015 were as unpredictable as in France, Germany or Britain.

Well, people don't carry guns or even knives, drugs are heavily prohibited, and the police is on your side so I think it's less dangerous than America
you can find cheap whores

Olive oil, tuna and harrissa are the main ingredients in everything, eggs are not as important as those

pêh je suis très déçu par le rapport à la culture des français, soit ça s'assume comme con et ça le reste, soit ça s'étale en circonlocutions interminables pour répéter ce que la télé leur a dit.

pic related, algerian spooky desert

Why ? I also say "we" when referring to France in other threads AND YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING ABOUT IT hehe

HIGH QUALITY OLIVE OIL

youtu.be/vEFGQN9qLkQ

we love you

It was clearly a reference to deserts, and we have NO DESERTS, HERE

reminder this is the average girl here

wow i am prettier than her and i am a male

Crossing the Alps was pretty impressive.

Good to know you didn't deport all french people.

We love you too, USA USA USA

True, i wish there was some big desert here to fuck off to whenever i'm tired of niggers niggering around and pigeons pigeoning around in this damned city.

White nations :
>M for Mexico
>U for Uruguay
>S for Spain
>T for Tunisia
>A for Argentina
>R for Romania
>D for Dominican Republic

>no Tunisian gf to slide my cock into as she squirms under me trying to get comfortable
>no Tunisian gf to let me lick her asshole
>no Tunisian gf to make me nice, home cooked meals and suck me off at the end of the day

youtu.be/W8jpOdXwqh8

Such is life

youtube.com/watch?v=hfzzVq-EI9I

Nice people. Be nice if (cough) certain countries weren't causing trouble in their neighborhood.

Carriers of an alien religion and alien Arabized culture however. Which is nothing but a menace to us.

Wasn't St. Agustine Tunisian or something?

Enslaved and raped my ancestors

he is from a city in algeria nowadays but historically it 's tunisian and he lived in tunisia

Post Ennahda gfs

>tfw no tunisian erdogan

prefer dying than having a gf who supports ennaha ir marzouki

Lol shit country