A guy I'm friends with on FB is literally turning into a WeWuz

A guy I'm friends with on FB is literally turning into a WeWuz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Maurice
nypost.com/2016/06/02/king-tuts-dagger-came-from-outer-space/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats not real

stop it user

You can't fix stupid, agree with him.

It's all too real, user.

Pfffft, these fucking niggers thinking they pulled one over on whitey by noticing depictions of niggers in Medieval art. For fuck's sake, Christian Europe was right there next to Islamic North Africa. Where they had niggers. Nigger slaves, to be sure, but niggers.

Most of these depictions are supposed to be a mythical saint or something like that, who was described as having dark skin, so they turned him into a nigger in certain depictions. Before they decided he was a nigger, he was pictured as a white guy.

Somebody made that up in a thread on here like a day or so ago. Either your friend browses Sup Forums and is being a great shitposter or things are worse than we thought.

>mid evil
lad

Call him a knigger.

I remember this, it was on 31/5/2016

troll him by informing him there was a documented knight from prussia in the 10th century named "Sir Ferdinand Kaangz"

>dressing up a monkey in clothes as a goof

kek

All the "nice" black kids from middle/high school become black lives matter WeWuzes.

My best friend for years was a fat nigger who literally said "I'm a white boy trapped in a black boy's body". Then sophomore year he found Tumblr and started wearing dashikis to school and saying "whites have no culture". Fucking faggot.

But the phonecians and moors didnt coexist.

Sir Vewuz Kangz

So blacks are to blame for the Crusades then?

Hahaha goddamn.

He saw a user made image and believed it?

Did you know black people totally lived in medieval Europe!
They totally didn't die from vitamin D diffidences without modern nutrition.
Medieval times just had more sun!

That is a statue with a monkey's face photoshopped onto it

you've been trolled OP

He's not a shitposter, he believes this.

> how the fuck would you be "black as knight" and spooky when wearing METALLIC armor which jingles like shekels in a Auschwitz trashcan

>"No one cared who they were until they put on the masks"
This has to be fake.

the memes are too real

No shit.

WE

it is, read the thread

Nice and subtle

That image was created by some user in said thread, and it was supposed to create a new we wuz meme which was supposed to spread
And it actually did

great picture. very good joke.

Sir Vewuz Kangs, of House d'Troit.

Yes, they are stealing our history

all niggers think this shit

There are only 12 months in a year, not 31 you shitape.

here's (You)

No shit they were kings, they enslaved whites and Romans too.

>Prussia
>10th Centuary

Far better b8 than the name desu

>Holy Roman Emperor Charles V

That doesn't look like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

This guy is a goldmine

I've heard of him,

Univ. Prof. Dr. Gus de Keiks and his colleague Dr. Ray Swarnau wrote a peer reviewed paper about him. Published by the Diurnal Blusterer.

WE WUZ CRUSADERS N SHIET

AYO DEUS VULT

That's a big suit of armor.

>the word "K-night" come from the fact that the knights were black, black as night."

/thread

Post your face when this history revisionism will actually take over in a few decades and we will remember all western inventors like newton and einstein as we wuz kingz.

the crying kike gets me everytime

'that's TERRIBLE'

for you

If black people did all this awesome shit when society was actively and horrifically oppressing them, how come they don't do it anymore?

Fuckin Karl man

btw varg is also black

>current year
>any year at all
>using kikebook

>curtain rod 1892
>curtain rod support 1896

It took niggers four years to figure out a way to hang a curtain rod?

Because theyre stupid niggers

looks like a case of the blackface

>mfw denying the kangz is a criminal act along with holocaust denial

RLY MAKS U THENK...........

Those 'knights' actually show the patron of the emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, Saint Maurice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Maurice

Was being put in a museum part of your plan?

Hahahahaha the almanac was already invented by sand nigger Omar Khayaam. He stole an invention from a nigger and credited another nigger for it.

Privately convince him to become a flat Earther too.

yes, black people are everywhere

>He stole an invention from a nigger

None of these are true. None.

OP you aren't alone

german word for knight is ritter which comes from the german word reiter which means rider.
because most knights were riding horses.

>using kikebook
>having nigger friends

What did you expect you faggots?

The word night comes from the Indo-European word Knecht meaning servant or bondsman. How do they explain the K? Do they think the Phoenicians added it for the lulz.
>The Phoenicians would stay out late speaking to their friends until they saw a group of Nubians walking down the street, upon which they would say K Night and swiftly go inside locking their doors. The Word "Knight" refers to those who would remain outside after hearing the farewell.

enter the based video game man

kek that will probably happen one day

6 GAZILLION KANGZ

Nig or not, no one actually believes this do they? It has to be a joke, I genuinely don't believe anyone is that dumb.
Stuff like and I can understand, it's dumb but at least its somewhere within reason.

WE WUZ NOBLEMEN

>mid evil
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

damnit, I just wasted nearly an hour thanks to that picture.

never getting it back.

Black knights are more believable than a black father sticking around. Obvious fake

fucking dunked

by the way we wuz inheritin space weapons and shit

nypost.com/2016/06/02/king-tuts-dagger-came-from-outer-space/

What game are they talking about? Witcher 3? Looks shit, but I kinda wanna buy one of his games just to support him not giving in (I hope he didn't give in?)

Your image is missing their white boyfriend

kingdom come

Nope, they are talking about kingdom come deliverance. But the argument started, when he stud up for cd project red.

Remember he's a Jew, tho.

>Eye Protector
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeet

I'm still on the fence about the international Jewish conspiracy.

Actually, did you ever had any probems with jews in czech republic?

I've never had any problem with any Jews whatsoever tbqhf. But Sup Forums keeps telling me they're bad and evil, so...

Is that a monkey in that armor?

belgium who dont kill some niggs in there colonys...

Ten out of ten for you

>Karl

Yeah... but Sup Forums also keeps telling us, that all slavs are white niggers.

>mid evil

Thank God Czechia is Germanic.

:^)

>mid evil

Lmao, this was made by a pro memester

the false 'knight' etymology was literally Sup Forums OC just a few days ago, i was posting in that WUZ thread.

the memes are reaching critical diffusion. soon, memes will be recognized and disseminated before they are even created.

someone stop this train.

the venerable KEK will consume us all, as the great habbening was our intention from the beginning. the last meme. the rarest meme. what have we done

WHAT HAVE WE DONE