dead potato

You lot will end up the same

disgusting cunt

Do somthing about it then. you fucking rep's are all talk

Im not him but lol cry you poofy bastard they had it coming to them

this tbh
gay cunt tbh fam

oh no the pussy spoke. im sooo hurt by your words. get fucked

I bet that's one of those cunts that uses "should of" instead of "should have" too.

Old troll is old

funny you were hurt by this
again cry about it you are a mongo-bastard

are you so retarded you dont understand sarcasm. either you are special or just irish

no I'm just here stirring the pot now lick me hole

well it didn't work. wasn't even a good try. i'm just keeping this thread open to piss off paddy's

You're pissing off paddys? I think its ironic you said I was either special or irish when I was also trying to piss off paddys but you didnt seem to grasp that. Seems you are the Irish one here fam :/

what? i think you are confused
i post dead paddys and say ''you will end up the same'' and you think im irish. you really dont know what day it is do you

no you posted dead paddys, he replied disgusting cunt so I replied to him saying this
referring to the irishman calling him a gay cunt

Seems you are a total downie mate

nah you really don't know how this works. just accept you are a fuckwit and have no idea what you are talking about and move on cunt

Up the RA.

and if your replying to them you tag them not my pic you complete fuck up

lol how does it work then dumbass?

By replying to him first here I was saying "this....do something about it...."

Lol you're a fuckin idiot. I'm sure you're gonna try the whole "nah just here to piss off" and you dont get it but you dun goof'd big time mate. Sort yourself out.
>makes a thread to piss off micks
>cant understand posts and replies
>tfw OP dumber than micks

read here spastic
I tagged them first you mong

didnt make the thread so well done. you really are a autistic fuck up

well explain how it works then fuckwad. Go on. Not to mention you ignored this point So you're here to piss off micks, fucked up, then went on to try and call me out cause you cant understand posting and replying now you're saying didnt make thread you dumb

Aye nice one. If you didnt make the thread and are only here to piss off irish people why you getting so worked up at someone else trying to annoy irish people?

There was a time were you at least had the possibility of theses being low effort counter bait.

so how does this work?

bro you gotta tell me how this works

i left and came back. you are so mad its funny, going again now. enjoy getting mad with yourself

no u

I think that's mainly an Amerimutt thing.

how does it work

this "tattoo thread" sure went well

Just got the color filled in yesterday.

Hail hail