Flat Earth Wildfire

How do we combat the spread of anti-intellectualism?

The coming commercial space travel should do the trick, but that's a ways off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RATP53l9MA
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
youtube.com/watch?v=DI3u7g8PPEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But the Earth is not flat; It is hollow and concave.

> A literal thought experiment being anti-intellectual.

I BET YOU GOT PAID BY THOSE SPHERE PROPAGANDA AGENCIES

Why care about a fringe group of flat earthers when you got quite a big amount of people who think the Earth is 6000 years old?

Sometimes I think it's just a ridiculous idea a bunch of twats use intentionally so they'd get a free ride in orbit.
Also I like how they explanation of the Antarctic only makes sense if it's impossible to cross the entire continent which we did in 1958.

honestly you don't even need to go into orbit... you can fly a small cesna up high enough to see the slightest curve of the earth's surface, provided you have oxygen

or you can get a telescope and watch ships sail over the horizon if you're by the ocean

Kill 'em all

>Earth is MILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF TRILLIONS of years old because of this arbitrary equation made by some jew
>don't they know this paper was peer reviewed by other jews?
>haha those silly creationists would rather believe the word of God than this scientist

Flat earthers are easy, the real heavy hitters are satanic illuminati conspiracy theorists. Nothing gets through to them. It doesnt matter what you say, their "That's precisely what an illuminati mindcontroled satanist would say." retort is unbeatable.

But Darwin was an Anglo...

Only Americans don't believe in evolution. They think it's against Christianity. It's specific characteristic of their version of religion.
Also the idea of evolution predates Darwin and existed in 18th century around the time the theory of extinction was proven.

>arbitrary equation
You wat???

but the earth is infact flat

if the earth is flat, whats at the end? why the fuck is the water still here and not fallen off, what happens when you fly to the end

Why isn't the gravity constant all over the Earth?
Why does it get stronger the further north or south you goes?

how can a flat earth be hollow

this question always stumps retarded flat earthers

are you ready

here we go

if the earth is flat how come other planets are round

boom roasted

There is no space. We are already inside the hollow earth.

Don't the theory of a flat earth get pretty btfo by the theory of gravitation?

I mean, if we know at which mass a certain gravity is achieved, and the radius of the earth, and that the gravity of the earth is to strong for it to be hollow, as well as the earth i would be to light to stay in its current orbit, doesn't that make the theory rather unlikely?

youtube.com/watch?v=2RATP53l9MA
>curve

HOL' UP

if Antarctica is the edge, how are penguins not falling off the edge? btfo.

Holy fuck. How common is it for pelicans to do this?

gravity is bullshit. they want you to believe that more mass mean more pulling force but in reality the less mass an area has the more pushing force it has

No man, that's not it
They come out with some stupid bullshit about the planets being a hologram.

However I have a better one.

If the earth is flat, then that means that it doesn't rotate, and if it doesn't rotate then please explain the "coriolis effect"

other "planets" are round, but they are the size of asteroids, but much closer than NASAsholes would lead you to believe, thats why they look so small, but not that small

>explain fictitious forces

Nice try, CIA

>fictitious forces
You know that's only a name right? They're "fictitious" because they're a legacy of the rotating (non-inertial) frame of reference of an observer on the earth's surface.

by being square

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg

It's not ficticious you thinfoil brain any iraq sniper who shot a target at more than 50km of distance can tell you it exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=DI3u7g8PPEA

F