If you're into futa on male, check out my Mortal Kombat story:

If you're into futa on male, check out my Mortal Kombat story:

archiveofourown.org/works/9800783

If you'd want to see a sequel, please leave a comment. (Scroll to the bottom of the page)

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Irma_Langinstein_(1987_TV_series)
youtu.be/qfxbqdshFxw?t=190
youtu.be/qfxbqdshFxw?t=190
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make another Jill story pls. Nnother mk story would also be appreciated.

Hey thanks. Great to hear from a fan. I'm almost finished a Rebecca Chambers story, but have been meaning to do another Jill one.

Looking forward to it!

What would you want to see in another Jill story?

Personally I'd love to see some Futa/Shemale themes involving Jill. I also enjoyed the noncon in the previous Jill stories, although I'm aware that you may be a little tired of noncon were you to write another story involving her. :l I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great regardless. :DDDD

Asscalupa you are
ITT: We post erotic fan fiction ideas and hope someone writes it because I'm too stupid to.

Bebop and Rocksteady intend to rape Irma and April from the 80's TMNT cartoon, but Irma and April are so horny that thand Rocksteady into tired submission.

(Feel free to change it and make the story darker if that's what you're into.)

youtu.be/qfxbqdshFxw?t=190 3:10 (This episode is a good example between April and Irma interactions)

Either way, I hope somebody here writes it.

>>
Anonymous 01/27/18(Sat)19:26:28 No.758160977▶

File: 1470116202496.jpg (34 KB, 253x395)
34 KB

(OP)
Can somebody write this?:

Bebop and Rocksteady intend to rape Irma and April from the 80's TMNT cartoon, but Irma and April are so horny that they turn the tables on them and fuck Bebop and Rocksteady into tired submission.

(Feel free to change it and make the story darker if that's what you're into.)

youtu.be/qfxbqdshFxw?t=190 3:10 (This episode Can somebody write this?:

I love noncon with Jill - it's definitely my bread and butter. I've thought of some futa on male concepts like her fucking Carlos, but not sure as of yet.

That sounds juicy. I love futa on male themes, especially if there is some size comparison or humiliation thrown in there.

Only problem is my preferred method of futa is dickgirls with balls. Her being a regular futa that grows one like Bible Black isn't as exciting

I agree. I use the term Futa somewhat loosely. Dickgirl/shemale as in a lady with cock and balls and no pussy is 10/10. A Futa with no balls is definitely the least appealing.

I fapped to this the other day.

Granted I understand the appeal, her cock head heavy with spunk and her pussy lips flowing with juices would be an appealing thing in real life.

Great to hear. Favorite chapter/scene?