Being a man is the fucking worst

Being a man is the fucking worst.

I don't mean in how I'm treated, society was engineered to make it as easy on me as possible, but actually being one.

It's been two years since I've last fucked or had any sort of intimacy at all and I'm slowly going insane. It gets worse by the day, how does this libido shit not just go away after disuse like muscles do?

"Just go out and get some pussy then" you might say. To that I'll counter that I'm poor, my house is a neckbeard nest and I am king soyboy, sex is not an option for me. My ex took the few good years I had, now it's nothing till the end of days.

God damn this shit.

Well then cut off your dick and become a trap you fucking faggot

Buy a dildo or hiring a hooker

Make the transition to 2D my friend

I've gone 10,000 days without pussy, you are a weak child.

Being a man is awesome because I am expected to shoulder my burden on my lonesome and I do.

Poverty is something that can be changed through hard-work and effort, you can easily de-neckbeardify your house even if it just means throwing a bunch of bullshit away, and doing that will greatly increase your chances at getting some sex.

i haven't had sex, touched a girl, had any intimacy since 2002 bro. get on my level. women are cancerous cunts. be glad you are free of them.

Why would any self respecting woman want to fuck you when you have such a low opinion of yourself? Ask yourself would you want to fuck a female version of yourself?

Make yourself fuckable and quit feeling sorry for yourself you manchild. The world and women don't owe you anything

>Poor

I cannot afford a hooker nor do I enjoy stuff up my butt.

If I had any inclination towards that I would. Sadly I am too straight; also, I would make the worst trap possible, I am disgusting.

I'll get there in time sensei

I know that feel...
> Be me, shy software engineer which is still virgin at 34. I'm not fat, but not fit, good job and lot of money, but for some reason no girl what to give me the possibility to cuddle, kiss or have intimacy. I must be an horrible guy... :(

Hire a hooker.

Just for godsakes shower first.

Nice trips.

Also, I know that. I do not resent women for not fucking me, I wouldn't, I mostly resent my own biology for wanting to fuck even though I know it can't happen.

Your shitass attitude and complete lack of confidence are your downfall.

Nigga are you serious? Quit being a bitch boy. Focus on making money by any means necessary. Fuck everyone else and their bullshit problems (including yours.) Get off your fat lazy ass, stop being a shit lord who whines about his self-proclaimed nonsensical handicaps. And for the love of fuck put pussy on the bottom of your list. Buy a sex toy for fuck sakes. Women are useless wastes of time, patience, and money. The further you get ahead the more want you... Coincidence maybe methinks? Think about it dude. Godspeed

>society was engineered
Idiot post modernist detected

Oh not just that, trust me, but yes: also that.

I'm mentally ill, horribly fat, alcoholic, poorly adjusted to life, autistic, suicidal, an insomniac, not white, short and a whole suite of other faults. I would be scared for whoever would be interested in me.

>cut off your dick
They don't cut it off, that's stupid.

They invert it, its not the same as an actual vagina, but that's what they do.

You should hire a hooker and get your virginity taken care of so you realize that it's really a silly boundary and that sex can be fun but it's not everything you're thinking it is.

Plus you're probably trying to be friendly towards the women first so they think you're a good guy. That doesn't mean become a pick up artist cunt but there's no reason to try to befriend a woman you want to fuck unless you're fine with just being their friend.

Fix yourself then... the problem lies with you...

Put all the sexual need and tension into upgrading your life..
>”but user, I said I’m poor”
Start by cleaning your house... costs nothing and upgrades your standing significantly

Then work out... start running, push-up, sit-ups... these things cost you nothing to do...

Have good hygiene, shower almost daily... brush your goddamn teeth...

Do these things for at least 5-6 months and chances are good if you are social... you’ll find someone

Stahp, god dann I hate to see people actually care about shit like this. God fucking dann have you looked around? Nobody is 'well adjusted' to life. Do some fucking sociological experiments and see the reality of how pseudo normal your supposed faults really make you. Get up and do something different. This is to help you.

>Society was engineered to make it as easy on me as possible

This user has a different take on what is important. Regardless it's all just as quasi functional as the other. So... This

>good job and lot of money
We live in capitalist America, money is they only thing that matters to anyone. Rich people can literally hire police officers to kill any poor person they want and bring you their daughters as sex slaves. If you are white, non-white chicks are easy since you have money and immune to the law. Live it up.

This.

>Being a man
>my house is a neckbeard nest and I am king soyboy, sex is not an option for me

Make up your mind. you may be male, but youre no man. Youre just a whiny faggot

Look online for DIY ways to lower your testosterone, that should help with your libido.

It does go away, I stopped chasing ass around 35 and now I could care less. I mean I try to fuck what I can but I can easily rationalize my hand as the better option. I've had sex at least a thousand times and it gets old like everything else eventually.

>only 2 years
Cry harder bitchboi, it's been almost a decade since I stuck my cock in something.
Grow the fuck up you fucking pansy.

holy fuck, fuck you. stop crying on Sup Forums you sissy bitch. You're either a worthless piece of shit or RPing a worthless piece of shit. I would normally recommend suicide but it sounds like you'd probably just fuck that up too

this guy gets it

I think a large fault lies in the difference between the 2 genders' thoughts about sex. Generally (though not always) women want to get to know the person they get intimate with, whereas men don't really care either way.

That's generalising a lot, but it's still pretty true. Not only that, but the reason a lot of people on here are socially awkward, making it more difficult to get to know women, and by extension, having sex with them. (Why the fuck else would anyone come here?)

If females had the same approach to sex, there would be a lot more fucking.

What the shit, that's like 27 years

This doesn't count if you're only 27. Generally you at least can't start counting till after puberty.

ive had sex like 1 weeks worth on over ten years, meditate,, discover yourself, stop giving all your mind power, energy and stress into wanting something thats fucking hollow and will upgrade you as soon as she can.

be comfortable with yourself dude, love yourself, like yourself be yourself. fuck women.... you might find women might start being attracted to you.

ive gone monk and only think i hate is not been able to stop my wankin habbits. id like to not wank at all ideally and have wet dreams like were ment to hahaha

just dont go vegan if you want sex.... that shit is the worst cuz ull never meet anybody. thats why im vegan, besides health morallity and a clear head. id choose vegansim over sex anyday but really i have a whole foods plant based diet rather than full vegan ANYHOW. if you want sex, dont go vegan.

dude, seriously i went down a dark path after my ex. love to another Sup Forumsrother. change that path now! iTS ALL ABOUT CONTROLLING YOUR OWN MIND AND EMOTIONS! having a better diet will help manage those emotion promoting hormones.

you need yourself... not sex.