Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

Cause there is no God

You don't need to "believe" in atheism.
That's the point, you fucking idiot.

>Believe in atheism

>believe in atheism
Because there are people who say they don't believe in gods? Seems silly to not believe they exist.

ba dum psss

Watch that video of a Mexican father and his son tortured and killed by the cartel, and think for a moment what kind of god would allow this to happen

Kukulkan?

There is no god. At least if you’re sane and rational.

>believe

You're doing it wrong

you don't believe in atheism you fucking mong, atheism is the lack of belief in god, and a reason not to believe in a particular god is because there's not a shred of evidence for it. Every deity has as much evidence for their own existence as the next, making it totally impossible to know which one is the "real" one. Things that can be asserted as true without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. The majority of people who believe in X only do so because they were raised that way, it's a matter of geography.

Give me one serious reason to be a nigger

don't and stay delusionaly believing in fairytails kek, who cares

dubs says otherwise

Your life will be better

So you can le epic troll all the religitards xD

Either to believe and not believe in the existence of god is wrong. Atheists are most of the time arrogant mfer who think they are so much better than believer when in fact they are so ridiculous themselves. Atheists as well as believers just can't admit to the fact that they can never know if a god exists or not, similar to schroedingers cat.

the funny thing is that the term "believe in atheism" is actually pretty accurate to modern atheists

>reason to believe in atheism

>believe in atheism
>believe
Next thing you'll say is that satanists make rituals and sacrifices.

lel yeah nobody "believes" in things that are supposed to be fact, right?
unless, of course...