perfect

very tight teen ass

R

Go on

Got a kik?

moar

No

name and age

i fucker her face once after a party, you jel?

Liz. Around the time of these pictures she was 18. Some pictures I have she was older and went downhill after I broke up with her

shes right here

save her

Neither. Disgusting shitskins.

Nudes?

both legal

keep going

saving

thank you

Alguien de España?

L or R?

yoo que pasa

it's my pleasure, honestly

Que con zorritas eapañolas esto esta mucho mejor

great ass

>758901497

Go on

go on

ya lo se, para eso estamos aqui

more right

whats her name?

Toma

moar

Amy

Wwyd

Calidad de perrita. Vaya culo gasta

moarrrrr

amazing

Is she from Leicester U.K.?

instagram.com/missyolivares/ If anyone can download Instastories she has a story up with her and a friends ass.

Some more of that stunning body.

are you? age?

for sure. Ill give the story of the party facefuck.

In the Uk, about 16 and we are all at a house party., girl (maisie) is the one who threw the party as parents were away, shes pretty renowned for being a slut and so i go.

at the end of the night, eveyrone leaves except me, 4 other guys, the girl on the right in the last pic and one other random girl who was kinda quiet. Maisie starts flirting with one guy and joking about how she has no gag reflex. One thing leads to another and her and the guy go off into her room.

We all wait for like 2 mins before we decide to go in as a joke, we open the door and she is just on her back letting him fuck her throat, like literally she just had her head hanging off the back of the bed and he was fucking her face like you would fuck a pussy, properly jackhammering.

Anyway, we burst in and the guy stopped, but she says something about how we can watch and pulls him back. He seems hesistant to start going again (idk iff he was embarassed or what) and then another dude just jokingly says its his turn instead.

Maisie just turns and looks at him and says ok then. We all go apeshit laughing but he actually goes and starts fucking her face too. Eventually we all start asking when its our go and she doesnt say anything, so we just start taking it in turns to fuck her mouth.

Her quiet friend is nowhere to be seen so i guess she was asleep or drunk, but the other girl is watching the whole time, giggling and teasing a bit but she never lets us do anything to her except jack off infront of her.

I must have cum in maisies mouth at least twice, easily the best blowjob i ever had and its been about 8 years since.

Recognise the street

No es la misma perra

100% didn't happen

More

post some leicester girls u know

A todas me las hincaba

SAMMMMMM

Pick one

Poor, poor little Sam. She'll never be free

Nah

Right