Sup Forums help this canadianfag get over his fear of driving in the UK

Sup Forums help this canadianfag get over his fear of driving in the UK.
What do I do when I get to a roundabout? What lane is the slow lane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gX_8knnjbbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give way to the left

if you;re exiting to the right get in the right lane

try to guess what you do if you're exiting to the left

2 lanes on the roundabout right? So stick to the left lane closest to me?

slow lane is the furthest lane on the right

yes two lanes
stay in the left lane to turn left or go forward on the road ahead
get in the right lane to turn right

drive straight over the fucker and blow into a public bus. do us all a favour and remove a few inbreds... its getting abit of an epidemic.

ps dont believe anyone here you idiot. watch a youtube video god dammit

>newfags not knowing canada and uk have the same driving lanes

>not knowing this only applies to certain counties and city boroughs within the uk

Left lane for left turn middle for streight on right to go around and turn right.
Sometimes two lanes are marked the same so stay like the left lane.
I fucking hate roundabouts tbh.
Also it's give way to the right my bad

>Also it's give way to the right my bad
only on tuesdays and thursdays my dude

driving in most of the rest of the world is not like canada or the US. just do whatever the fuck you want. maybe not in london but why would you drive in london anyway

there can be one lane, two lanes or more, usually there'll be a signpost before the roundabout showing the exit destinations and markings on the road surface with abbreviated destination names

jokes aside: best bet if you aren't too sure wtf to do is to always stay in the left lane and take it slow and steady, be that on a roundabout or on a motorway or dual carriageway
yw

this, and don't go changing lanes on the roundabout

>not knowing the rules of the road on bank holiday mondays

OP here thanks all. Im going to rent a car at manchester airport then travel up to scotland.

ok mate, take care and remember to stay left if unsure. drive safe lad.

I live right near Manchester Airport, we could meet up and have sex or something

If you're going to Scotland then you'll be on the motorways and you won't hit any roundabouts outside the towns and cities

I'd be more worried about visiting Manchester and Scotland than driving on a roundabout

>. Im going to rent a car at manchester airport

I hope you know how to use one of these

lul
this

I'll rent an auto.

This bigger problem here is that you are in 1707 Britain and they don't have cars yet... That or you are too stupid it know what our fucking flag looks like...

Arsehole

not without a rental license you won't. you can apply for one at any post office.

faggot

Just remeber you as a foreigner always have right of way. So you just enter the roundabout slowly and other cars will yield. The inside lane is preferable if you are unsure, that way you can go round and round if you miss your exit.

When you are ready to get off just signal in the opposite direction to let people know you are wanting out. Don't signal left until you are in the outside lane. This is really important,.

the added irony here is that he's going to Scotland

You do have an automatic endorsement on your licence yes? If not you will have to apply at a post office.

90% chance he get glassed in the 1st pub he visits after starting the conversation with "i'm Scatish, my great great grandmah wuz from here"

UK parking protip: bumper bars aren't there so you can crash into the car in front while parking to judge how far you've moved, we're not fucking americans

>not knowing that this doesn't apply on a Tuesday after 7:30pm or on the 3rd Sunday of every 4th month

>goes in Glasgow bar
>orders a cocktail
>chairs flying, glasses in faces, dozen arrests

standard Thursday afternoon in a Glasgow pub

oh man, wait til you see what we store milk in, you'll freak the fuck out

OP, if you go into any pubs, hotels or electrical stores then make sure you have an up to date TV License ffs.

OP

youtu.be/gX_8knnjbbo

A general rule is, think of it like a Clock... if the exit you want is roughly at or past the 12 position ( you will always appear to enter at the 6 position )
Then you will want the right hand lane; assuming a 2 lane set up.

Otherwise, pay attention to signs and road markings to guide you.

Ment for Checked also.

this, and three lane roundabouts tend to have signs telling you which lane to use in advance

if you're exiting on the right then drive anticlockwise

Fuckin classic mate

hehe good shite fella

How many of you are trying to get Irish passports because of Brexit?

None who wants to be a patato

I'd rather not starve before the age of 30 faggot