Fuck all atheists

The problem with atheism is that they have no morals. Without religion people are free to pick and choose which morals they want to follow, and due to human nature they will throw these morals out the window for personal gain.

That's why religious people look down on atheists and America would never vote for an atheist president. You guys are like animals. You stuff your faces with food, have sexual intercourse, and live like animals.

Religious people live a higher life than you scum-sucking lowlifes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqQdc0mX1_c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus#Historicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(united_monarchy)#Archaeological_record
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh moral comes from dzizus

Amen dat.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqQdc0mX1_c

Fedora tippers are subhuman desu senpai

>muh moral comes from dzizus

What did he mean by this?

>The problem with atheism is that they have no morals.

Tell us about all those times you gave all your possessions to the poor

>atheists are immoral beings

This.

I don't remember atheists trying to drown/burn women on suspicion of being witches just because they had warts on their nose

>what happened years ago applies to modern theists today

This.

Civilization was founded upon Judaeo christian values and we sink lower and lower everyday as we throw those value away. Whether God exists or not the atheist agenda is degeneracy.

> Not understanding theological allegory
A
FUCKING
LEAF
why am i not surprised

>using the inquisition which killed less people than the first year in iraq
Your totally right atheists would neve...
> Flashbacks of USSR starving, torturing, raping, and murdering people in unprecedented numbers
> sounds of Mao laughing hysterically in the background

Greeks, Persians, Romans, Chinese, the list goes on. Such judeo-christian civilizations amirite?
Also, don't give me that moral bullshit, how many of you has eaten crabs? Wears clothing made out of two fabrics? Has looked at dat magnificent ass? Given to the poor? This list also goes on, something something he who is without sin casting the first stone. Dont cast stones if you live in a glass house.
Yall hypocrite.

you seem upset

maybe you should just give up procreation

>allegory
aka: fairy tales

I like most morals in "Lafontaine's fables". But I don't think a rabbit actually raced a turtle or worship them every sunday.

I am an atheist but I do follow christian morals. I would consider myself a moral christian and believe Christianity is a legitimately decent religion. Probably one of the better things to happen to Europe.

I meant to say Western Civilization not just civilization. But based on what I did say, you are right.

MUH MORALS MUH MORALS

BELIEVE IN MY BOOK OR I WILL KILL YOU

YOU SAVAGE IMMORAL ATHEIST, DIE!

I'm an atheist and I have morals. Having to turn to a fictional entity for morals is pretty pathetic. I'm voting for Trump btw.

>tfw you realize you're a christian atheist
been there pal.
take my family to church now.
feels good.
really really good.

I've met maybe 5 religious people that weren't absolute trash. Why do you think the midwest is so shit? It's the Middle East of the USA.

Any white person who is atheists is just massive cuck to their own heritage and culture and deserve to be shit on

Chill fampai.

We all moral relativists here.

you're a christian atheist, you just don't know it yet.

>Sup Forums
>relativists

ffs you're a national embarrassment

>IF YOU ARE AN ATHEIST YOU MUST BE A MORAL RELATIVIST
Yeah man get that strawman! SHOW HIM WHO'S BOSS!!

>Without religion people are free to pick and choose which morals they want to follow, and due to human nature they will throw these morals out the window for personal gain.
>"Religious" """people""" in America don't do this all the fucking time.

>Leaf

Get le trolled. heheeh

Stay spooked.

Actually religious people breed much more successfully. The same goes with those who are politically conservative.
>on a side note
he should be upset, it is only easy to be happy all the time with the world if your standards for (both morally and socially) are extremely low

this.
>mfw It takes a book and a dead kike to mentally placate you and keep your kind from becoming immoral rapists and killers.

>take a small passage that is obvious a metaphor.
>get called out
>oh the whole bible is this way tho, you all worship the equivalent of the tortoise and the hair huehuehuehuehuehehue
Full ban on leafposters when?

Or how about I don't need a dead jew on a stick telling me not to kill or steal?

atheist here

so glad i dont have to feel bad about punting a dog off a building and then fucking my best friend's wife and then lighting up a huge pipe full of crack because there's no god telling me not to!!! :^)

>not cucking your best friend and letting him cuck you too
You're a shit friend desu

Actually, unless you use the categorical imperative or some method from Locke or Hobbes it is impossible to not have a relativistic approach to morality outside of religion.

atheism is ignorance

morality/values are subjective and can only be subjective. Even if you agree with an ''objective'' source like the bible it only has value bc YOU are giving it value. Prove me wrong.

Ahh i remember being 13, was fun being edgy..

>I haven't thought about it so it isn't possible

I'm an atheist and i have

I like people to be nice to me so i am nice to other people, simple

Religious people are truly a bunch of jokes

Id vote for that, there are a few good leafs on pol but most are just edgy shitposters

this. he is still accepting the christian ethic even if he rejects the rational behind it (sin).

why follow the golden rule if your an atheist and don't believe in karma? why not just fuck ppl over and get yours?

The fact that Jews hate Christianity so much is enough of a reason for me to think there must be something to it

agnosticsm is actually the atheist's argument; they state "the idea seems implausible", meaning that they're admitting that there could be a god, but that they do not think there is.

Atheists don't believe there could be a god, just as theists don't believe there couldn't be a god.

Alright, if you're a theist, prove god exists. If you're an atheist, prove he doesn't. It IS impossible to know. This comic is dumber than you.

this deu

Nigger confirmed

>why follow the golden rule if your an atheist and don't believe in karma?

he literally just said he treats people nicely because he would like to be treated that way

If you fuck people over, people will know you fuck people over and try to fuck you over.

I can't prove that the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist.. it's impossible to know, but based on evidence it's EXCEEDINGLY unlikely that he does, so i'm gonna go ahead and say he doesnt

this is atheism

>because he would like to be treated that way

that only makes sense in a ''you get what you put in'' reality. But if you are a materialist and don't believe in that then why bother? demand you get treated right but how you treat others is whatever.

Aight this is prolly a b8 thread but as a conservative atheist, I feel the need to let you know that you're all retarded. Here's why:

>Without religion people are free to pick and choose which morals they want to follow

1 Peter 2:18 - "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

Either you support slavery, or you're a terrible human being. If you don't support slavery, as the Bible condones, then you yourself are "picking and choosing which morals you want to follow." Everyone does it, religious or not.

Also, if you're too stupid to be an altruistic person without a book telling you how to do it, you're probably an idiot and a bad human being. But I digress.

>What happened years ago applies to modern theists today?

Isn't this the whole argument of religion? If time creates irrelevancy, then isn't the entire Bible irrelevant by now?

>Civilization was founded on Judaeo christian values

You don't actually believe this, right? You don't even try to back this claim up, and you clearly don't know how to spell "Judeo."

>The USSR and Communist China are a reflection of atheism

Really? A shitty system of economics proposed by a bunch of totalitarians has anything to do with whether or not someone believes in the supernatural? Jesus Christ, guys.

>You can't have traditional values if you don't believe in God

Another spergy comment. Is /pol full of edgy 16 year olds again? Sure smells like summer.

Once again, I'm an atheist and I'll defend The Crusades literally any day of the week against liberal faggots.

This desu

The people who make this anti-atheist threads are always the most autist and edgy shitlords.

Considering how religion flip flops all over the fucking place, it's pretty hard to say that religion doesn't have flexible morals. They change with the times, just like the morals of atheists.

You can't say that morality comes from God when you're willing to throw out whatever words don't agree with your point of view.

Agnostic/gnostic are not mutually exclusive with atheist and theist. They describe different things

gnostic atheist: Knows there isn't a God
agnostic atheist: Doesn't know for sure but doesn't live as if there is a God
agnostic theist: Doesn't know for sure there is a God, but lives as if there is one.
gnostic theist: Knows that there is a God

>a factually false manuscript written by primitive backwater Jews is a legitimate source of morality

> Fuck all atheists
Don't give into the terrorists user. It's what they want.

>demand you get treated right but how you treat others is whatever.

so, how people actually behave whether they admit it or not for the most part?

Is it still exceedingly unlikely if you add in the multiverse theory?

>It's a "meme thread by christcucks again" episode
Daily reminder that the US is not a christian country

>I am the Lord, your God.
There are many muslims and atheists in the US
>Thou shall bring no false idols before me.
Celebrity culture is at an all time high and most faggots here would sell their family to sleep with a celebrity
>Do not take the name of the Lord in vain.
God damn it and holy shit are the most common slurs in the english language
>Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
Many americans actually work and do chores on Sunday
>Honor thy father and thy mother.
Retirement homes are full with retirees left there to die
>Thou shall not kill/murder
Over 12,000 murders per year + godknows how many in the middle east by drones
>Thou shall not commit adultery.
Cuckoldry and infidelity are US national sports
>Thou shall not steal.
Ayy lmao, you would be hard pressed to find somebody who hasn't stolen at least a pen
>Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
People going to prison because false arpe accusations is a daily occurance
>Thou shall not covet your neighbor's wife (or anything that belongs to your neighbor).
Greed is the national pastime of the average burger

>atlas shrugged
>not a factually false manuscript written by a primitive backwater Jew

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

honestly thats pretty rare. most ppl you interact with you only interact with once, maybe twice so who cares? of course don't fuck over your family or coworkers/any body you have consistent contact with. But on a more important point is that all that matters? self interest?

When you fags start actually fighting back, I'll consider joining the church.

As of right now, it's just an excuse for some clergy to to tell me Jesus wouldn't approve of abortion or hating Muslims.

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

To clarify

>this is prolly a b8 thread
prolly? EVERY religious thread on Sup Forums is a bait thread.

This is bullshit. Firstly religion and religious laws are cherrypicked all the fucking time. Secondly morality is in its essence the most reasonable and logical choice.

Its quite simple really, but I can see how its easier to just make up a shit excuse for every arbitrary rule in our society than it is to reason with it.

Self interest results in a pretty "moral" world by Christian standards. Literally just treat others as you would want to be treated, because people will fuck you the same way you fuck them in reality.

>he reads metaphors literally

Relativism is relative.
You basically invalidate yourself by being relativist.

>Isn't this the whole argument of religion? If time creates irrelevancy, then isn't the entire Bible irrelevant by now?
Why put something away which is still relevant today. You don't seem to understand that change requires that new methods/informations are more useful than the old.

Something being old doesn't result in it being bad.

>getting morals from Joseph's wife's son and his nowhere to be seen father
No thank you.

you know what is also exceedingly unlikely? that everything in the universe just came out of a huge explosion bc...reasons??? There has to be a consciousness that pervades all of reality (God) for this to make sense.

>bu..bu...but idz a medaphor guize, matthew was only pretending to be retarded

okay we will go though this step by step from an philosophical perspective -
Firstly if there is no ultimate source to define what morality / human action should be; this requires I create my own morality or adopt the cultural morality of those around me.
If there is no baseline for morality in religion but I do not believe in moral relativism, then I must use a secular moral logic (see locke, kant, hobbes) to find a way in which we can logically create rules to promote a healthy relationship between humans
If i do not use this I must use "humanism" or the belief that there are innate moral guidelines in the "instinct" of homo sapiens ( not only is this scientifically unsubstantiated but history debunks this ideological lens as well).
> as you can see its really hard not to become a moral relativist if you have no concrete doctrinal guidebook with absolute authority

>But on a more important point is that all that matters? self interest?

The vast majority of human actions are done in self-interest. Even the Golden Rule is an establishment of egoism.

However, this isn't inherently good/bad: it just is. People can try and weasel they're way around it, but self-interest is a rule of behavior. Whether it's good or bad is contextual.

Atheism predates Christianity for whites.

Personally I would much rather trust someone who was good to other people because of his own morality, rather than someone who was good only because some book told them to

Really makes you think

if you follow morals and convert before you die youll basically count as christian.
Just dont oppose christian beliefs, ignore them if you dont want to accept them yet

Did I hurt Carlos feefees :) ? Now, how much you have sinned this year? How much have you given to the poor? Remember, lying adds to your naughty list.

yeah pretty much. most ppl live like they will never die and that they arnt responsible for their actions desu. or to say it in a different way most ppl are functional atheists/materialists even if they don't espouse that.

Once upon a time, someone had to pick and choose which morals to put into their religion.
>2016
>believing in superstitions

ISHYGDDT

Without US Christians funding Israel, it would crumble.

>atheists eat and have sex
>atheists BTFO!

Because the value isnt given by the individuals belief or disbelief - the bible claims that it is the infallible rule / law of an ineffable god : example - if you "dont believe" in a lion that is sitting across the room from you does that lion have any less "value"?

I think it's funny that theists use this argument to say that atheists are shitty people. The only thing keeping you from becoming a murdering-rapist is some bullshit story , and you call me the shitty one? I have morals because I actually care about other people and not because I think I'm going to suffer forever if I don't.

Atheists should read Romans 1 psalm 14 and Mathew 13

Reminder that Jesus was a kike.
Reminder to never trust kikes.
Not even Jesus.

>Even the Golden Rule is an establishment of egoism.

i have to disagree. golden rule is meant to teach genuine compassion. not be egoist self serving (although it can be used that way).

nice.

Atlas Shrugged is "factually false" because it's fiction, dildo face. At least Ayn Rand mentioned that after she published the manuscript, unlike the writers of the Bible.

>*get BTFO by redpilled Egyptian Pharaoh*
>WE WUZ PROFITS AND SHIT DA LORD RAYNED FIRE AND BRIMSTONE ON DEM EGYPTENS WE WUZ VICTORIOUS CHILLINS
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus#Historicity

>*get BTFO by based Assyria*
>OY VEY WE WUZ UNITED KINGDUMS AN SHIT
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(united_monarchy)#Archaeological_record

I'm mostly sad at how it negatively is effecting Europe. It's part of the reason their degenracy might never be fixed.

>he actually thinks religious people follow whatever their religion commands