youtube.com/watch?v=lWInZ4N6C2g
youtube.com/watch?v=nOIhOR-liIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Claimed.

First

Still alive~

Kill time, not you.

How are ya?

I'm alive but..... B-O-R-E-D dear comrade, you?

youtu.be/OKsAnpPg15c

claimed

Second i mean

Seems like everyone is on their period, but me.

And when you think I was actually looking for a chill thread and chat with you, guys.

God dammit.

Nope.

kureimu

Pretty good, applied for a job that might not be too awful.

I'm pretty calm all things considered.

How's your day going then?

How dare you say this!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nazi!

No games to conquest? No books to digest? You are only bored because you have put yourself into that mindstate.

Is that you on the pic?

Fuck of sayori i was first and you know it

ill be first to kms then

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori
i'm not owo
ok me kona chan

i never said you were a meat stick i was just curious
well i mean i'd like to do something more eventful with my time so if you could help that'd be nice
hi
becca!?
what's aoty
hi

wuv

Hard to believe when you're the resident tryhard troll.

So what's up?

Album of the year probs.

Hey ho comrade!

That's great! What job?

I am bored because I'm rarely in the mood to play stuff alone and such.

Hey Chenny boy

not much I can do there comrade, if I could I would have helped myself already

what games do you have

Kek

Nah, she's just one of my favourite liek 7 waifus.

Wattup, fellow negro?

Claimed.

Hiya.
Don't recognize your waifu so I take it you're new?
Or have I simply not been paying attention?

Hi.

clamed

Then yes. Could go with Leaf... or capitalist Siberian as Junko likes to call me.

Don't you have a cool shooting game thats easy to drop into of ...i'd say some, but I feel 'any' kind will have to suffice. Pubg, COD, fuckin Minecraft idk?

youtu.be/x1xmXOP3lhM

ok

ya but i meant what is album of the year
for this year or last
:(
what if we just spent our time hugging OwO
sorta new, yea!
okay i'll call you leaf
hi how're you

how are you doing today?

>one of my favourite liek 7 waifus.
Greater heresy could never be achieved

the roof dear comrade, what about you?

I do have pubg and cod, but playing alone is lame

fiiiiiiiine

Yes, actually.
Twitch versus Kog lategame. Who wins?
Protip, Kog. I got bored of every chamption I played in the last games.

I'm just drinking tea and listening to music, for now. And yes, you seemed very annoyed last thread.

This year's AOTY?

Nothing much. Is hard to believe the one that said he is going to buy KF2, but he didn't.

You?

Hey there.

qott: who's gonna win da superb owl

>superb owl
what's that

I can play pubg with you

Deus vult.

What if it were 8?

>the roof
Gee, keep bragging, asshat.
Not everyone can afford such luxury.

Probably the Lakers. They were really strong this season.

Welcome then.
This thread can go all over the place, as you might have noticed already, so don't take everything too seriously.

Pretty OK, sitting in a clean house now so that's always a plus.

How about you?

Eh. What kind of tea actually?

Cute

I'm doing alright. If the thing would go on sale I would buy it. Actually found a really rudimentary mmorpg and I'm clicking away.

sorta new, yea!

How do you know I enjoy music if you're claiming that you're new?

Also, I don't know. Hard to pick one.

Probably V/A - mono no aware, for me. Is the one I enjoyed the most.

who i want to win and who is going to win are two separate answers

I'm doing okay. got too drunk last night, didn't sleep well and can't fall back asleep.

Heyo, not too bad. Waiting for my coffee to kick in and deciding what to do with my remaining time before heading out in a couple of hours.

SeeeYea don't even have to play alone.
Plus, is not boredom not lamer than at least doing something?

Green tea.

Had Apple tea with cinnamon.

>What if it were 8?
You've already reached the bottom. More won't make any difference in the holy eyes

I hope it will, even though I don't find it that enjoyable as Call of Duty Black Ops Zombie mode.

Neat, so I can get more?

How are you comrade mickey mouse?

That does sound nice comrade.

I know dear comrade~ gotta brag about my new cardboard box to everyone.

dunno, but guess something is better than fuck all

>More won't make any difference in the holy eyes
Scuse me while I indulge then.

B-but Chen is a cat, not a mouse, Junko.

I'm fine. Not to good. Not to bad.

Even if it just drops to 20 bucks I'd pick it up. But I don't think I've seen it on sale ever. Like RimWorld.

UWU
*hugs*
last year and this year
it's where a bunch of guys run at each other and throw a pointy oval around and it's really important
idk it depends if tiger woods is going to be able to stay healthy for the game
yea i've seen :o
how's your day been?
j-just a random guess
i liked bravado but i barely listened to any albums this year so my opinion is pretty irrelevant
feels bad man

As the heretic that you are, yes, you can

I wish I had better internet cause I would definitely play.

>it's where a bunch of guys run at each other and throw a pointy oval around and it's really important

Oh that sounds like a big american football event

american """""football"""""

You're such a pleb.

steamdb.info/app/232090/

Here.

>j-just a random guess

You're a heretic, probably.

I dunno. There were many good albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_R2XlgrjT8

Soccer is fucking boring. So is football, but soccer even more so.

Oof. Hope you have been drinking enough water then.
Any side-effects from the drinking?

Alright.
I've been flushing my system with Camille tea the past week. You can really tell the difference between brands too. The cheapo own market brand simply doesn't cut it with the drastically more expensive organic stuff.
I mean, tea is tea and I normally go el-cheapo, but if I'm drinking it to get something out of my system, I want it to work.

Pretty normal, like any other weekend day really.
Sitting about the house, doing next to nothing.

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori

>That does sound nice comrade.
depending on where you are connection could suck and I'll suck(even if the connection is fine)

does that still sounds nice?

Prepress. Basically checking for any design or orthographic errors before producing packages or printing labels.

That comes up to personal opinion. Too early for this year, my favourite from 17 is this.
youtube.com/watch?v=lWInZ4N6C2g

Yea kog is fucking broken tho ofc twitch works better than him in specific cases.
Good thing you can have both with the rat on the jungle and give the support an ardent censer.

I've been playing skarner and eve mostly.
Unsealed spellbook is a lot more fun than I thought.

>on sale during Christmas
Wew. I guess I could move to Vietnam and pick it up for ~17 bucks.

just said a couple dumb things is all. nothing I can't live with.

Its like rugby, but they're a bunch of pussies with armour padding n shit with pussy ass helmets.

Why do you drink so much then? I mean, I can guess what you're going to answer already, but still.

Fine fine, comrade kitty then. Minor details dear comrade.

Hope things will get better for you comrade.

How poor is your cinnection then?

That does sound rather fun dear comrade, hope you like it!

I would wear a different panty colors personally if I wore that outfit

still cute

got drunk and hung out with friends. not sad drinking.

it is! it's the biggest
yea probably
same
wooo i love doing nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=nOIhOR-liIM
thank you
they'll get better if you hug me back

I wish I didn't feed acid to the annoying crows to poison them. Who would have guessed that their shit would burn holes through my box?

I am currently masturbating to twelve waifus simultaneously, half of which were already claimed in this thread.
If this will not convince you, I shall take another tap of LSD, get the nipple whip cream and go for round two.

I dunno, he's been a rather mediocre spiker in last years australian opens.

It's the closest I can get to design without higher education.

Do you really match your underwear with your work outfit?

Aaah, good, I guess. Always a pleasant surprise if you can beat someones expectations.
Hope you atleast had a fun time with them.

it would greatly irk me through the day most likely

It's not so much that its poor or slow, its that it's all on data. I've only got so much data to run on per month. No unlimited line.
I don't think a massive area multiplayer would be very friendly to a ticker.

Pics

all good other than falling a little in love yeah

Dispatched by the knights to watch over this thread of heresy and debauchery.

Ul-Fenesis claimed

>If this will not convince you
Convince me of what..? That on top of being a heretic you're also an incorrigible degenerate?
Perhaps, but you won't get any more heretic than that

Oh? Care to elaborate?

Hiya Ul-chan.

I don't know if I have a favourite tea myself. I always change brands/flavours. Drinking one almost every day.

You should just collect your own plants to make the tea. Mint did it for me.

The current meta is a disaster. I don't enjoy any chamption right now. Tried Morde and got my ass whooped by every gank, even if I was top farm. Pantheon got boring after a while.Twitch feels weak. Kog is alright, but he is just a farm machine until you get 3 items. Jax is lame. I don't even know.

I quitted trying to rank up whenever I got plat, and just started playing things I enjoyed last season, such as Morde jungle. But now, I dunno. I don't enjoy playing it.

The price difference is so huge, is annoying.

Don't worry about them. How are you?

give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii give me a (You) me Sachii

Are you real? Am I real?

FORSEN IS LIVE POGCHAMP

LET'S GO

not in public, nah

Okay, I lied. I don't have any whipped cream.
Best I can offer is baby oil.

It is on!

Fine fine, *hug*

kek, next time get 2 boxes just in case.

That's really nice, then I'm sure you'll do well

damn..... that really sucks dear comrade. Luckily I don't have it.

Bored

Hey comrade!

QOTT: What is your favorite donuts to eat? If you don't like donuts, what is your favorite breakfast meal?

I agree, 11 bucks Vietnamese, but 35 EU? Ehhhh.

Roll dubs and I'll bite the bullet.

ok.gif

Easy.

I mean, easy.

A happy shinny is better than breakfast~

Fair enough. Any tactics you can think of that can get you to sleep?

we buy these at the local donuts shoppe

Also rolling.