Sweden appreciation thread

Sweden is the best country on the planet. I'm so grateful to be a native in this beautiful paradise on Earth.

Long live Sweden. Long live the master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9NMhEonq9g
youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess you were cool vikings at one point.

that's pretty much all I can say

So...A Sweden Yes! dump thread?

Show some respect. Without Gustavus Adolphus your forefathers wouldn't have made it to America.

you know the mind twister with the boat, and how you replace all the parts of said boat, is it the same boat?

since sweden replaced all the culture with new culture is sweden still sweden

I hear its bad luck to re-name a country

fellow swede reporting in

we were great. once upon a time. Long live Gustavus Adolphus

sweden died with carolus rex

Your country is dead and everyone knows it.

I swear, it's like Sweden knew all along.

Let's create a worldwide manufacturer of cheap wood furniture.

You lined up the cuck shed business years before cucking yourself. Sweden plays the long game.

calm the fuck down Saif, there are not natives left there anymore

we all need to feel proud about our heritage, and in the case of your country, defend it no matter the cost. Sweden has been one of the truly great countries in recent history, don't let it spoil like the americans did. Cheers.

Sweden, you are okay. Sometimes.

Welp, time to replay With Fire and Sword

Its hard to respect a country so hellbent on replacing its national people with mudskin arabs

You had our back in the Finnish war. Let's bury the hatchet and re-direct our hatred towards the americans who betrayed us both.

Sweden has the prettiest language desu. I would like to visit just to here the people talk.

hee nuu svedu he veijji at int haa ni na mytsi att vara stolt yvi na meir. Ja er ganska leissin at sista kvarlämmona av svensk kultur komber att hittas från våår siido av diike.

Tag icke Svearikes fagra tungomål i din fula, asiatiska munn, finnhelvete! GACK HÄDAN.

Good call. Let's burn the white house again and make America great!

Beautiful Country, shitty politicians

Sorry, but in 2016 the US would beat both of you with one hand

>SWEDEN

A handful of Arabs managed to buttfuck you hard so America is invulnerable, clearly.

2nd this

indeed

Nice pic, can we find a way to squeeze in Norway? A three way hug.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9NMhEonq9g
cuck

Sweden is pretty good, gotta admit. You get bullied here too much.

I really like the Faroese flag desu

It's like the evil version of Finnish flag

I seriously grew up in love with how kind your country is, I wanted to move there when I grew up(am white) It's a sad nightmare seeing what happened to your homeland, You guys are just too nice, I hope things go back to the way they were, but if they dont, please, please consider coming to tha U.S. I see like one black person a week over here, and I have never seen a muslim Irl

t.Washingtonian

Swedes have some pretty awesome metal, I have to admit.

The swedish flag is the fucking only one that sticks out. Some garbage designs in there.

It's a northern thing indeed

i appreciate sweden taking in all those smelly doon coon refugees so my country dosent

Lol nigger we took over Iraq, the 5th largest army in the world at the time in under a month. It's the insurgency that we can't fight. Even if Britain had a navy large enough to get over here (or Sweden) You wouldn't last a week.

Horrible drab people, quasi-robot personalities, those not self aware of their dullness tend towards evil. You judge a people by their actions and Swedes are on the whole untrustworthy.

This isn't untrue.

Sweden is the father of modern warfare. You're basically using our kind of warfare.

really? then why is there a massive insurgency of shitty refugees taking over the country?

Jews. Are you new to Sup Forums?

>spent 5 trillion dollars on army
>iraq war still not over
>spent 10 billion dollars on nuclear sub
>get owned by swedish diesel subs
Don't quit your day job amerifat

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk

Forgot album