I know 99% of you kissless virgin faggots like ladybois...

I know 99% of you kissless virgin faggots like ladybois... but for the other 1% who have a bitch do they grind your gears and make you mad constantly?

Can you stand to be around them for the other 23hours and 58mins after the 2mins of fucking them?

Are they whiney and bitchy all the time?

Do you consider them boring and interlectually inept and not worth spending time with?

...Or is it me that just hates women? Or bad luck getting with 3 shit women in a row?

>TLDR: Do you even like your GF?

OP is a faggot in denial

>filename
>LOGo

No m8

We both enjoy doing shit together AND doing shit alone.
So yes, I very much love my fiancé

My last 2 drove me mad. And drained my money and made me gain weight. I dumped the last Bitch a year ago, worked off some weight and just Fuck without commitment. I hate dating anymore

I really enjoy spending time with my gf. In fact she's the only person I enjoy spending time with over a long time. Obviously she sometimes grinds my gears, but it's very rare compared to other people.
I know how you feel Op, but that's probably just because you have a shitty girlfriend.

yes, gets much worse if you marry her

Do not get married. You have been warned.
Also check!

This seems to be the only option

Well played m8

ive had girls i didnt want to be around
and now i have a girl i do want to be around

my gf is much more intellectually stimulating than most of my friends, and we can spend a lot of time together before we get sick of chilling

i find it weird everyone is trying to segregate everyone else, and create large assumptions on entire groups of people.
Really women are not that different than men, if you hate women you probably dont like anyone.

Every women will piss you off at some point it’s about finding a balance. If it’s that bad I’d try to talk through it once or twice but if you can’t find common ground move on there are plenty of cool chicks out there you just have to find one.

Don’t ever get married or let her move in with you though unless you really want to raise kids with her.

Ummm... like most adults, I work for a living, so am not around ANYONE 24/7. And, she works, too. We don't spend all our time together, even though we live together. She has time with her friends, I have time with mine. We spend weekends doing stuff together, and one night of that is usually out with friends.

Jesus, OP, have you ever even kissed a girl?

Naa dude women are different then men and they think differently, which means they're really fucking annoying sometimes. Mainly when you aren't fucking their ass.

kys

I live with my gf. So, yea I can stand it to have her around me all the time. Even though it’s not almost 24hours, as we both work fulltime. But if we’re together, it’s almost always great. There are fights now and then, there is love. That’s life.

10 years married here:

>Can you stand to be around them for the other 23hours and 58mins after the 2mins of fucking them?
Most of the time I can. She's cool, but really fucking naggy a lot of the time. Thank God for work, where I get a break from her shit.

>Are they whiney and bitchy all the time?
Just about. If it's not one thing, it's very nearly always another. There are times where things are better. We like the same kinds of shows and movies, have similar life goals (raise family, travel, shit like that), and we do get each other pretty well, I think.

>Do you consider them boring and intellectually inept and not worth spending time with?
The intellectually inept thing is 100% my case. Wife expected gvmt to solve all problems. We just got in an argument yesterday about this shit. Government should raise minimum wage to a living wage, even in places like Southern California, where a living wage is somewhere around $25 an hour or whatever. When I asked what happens when McDonald's has to pay every employee that much per hour, and what will happen to prices, and how it could very easily create a never-ending cycle where prices go up because employers have to pay more to the employees, meaning minimum wage would have to be raised again, etc, she said I was being a misogynist.

We started talking about sexism, especially in the workplace, especially in regards to a situation that one of her friends is in. I said there are very few situations where I believe there isn't a modicum of personal responsibility and she went on and fucking on about some of her previous work environments and this friends situation and how they aren't her fault and so on and so on. It was fucking crazy the justifications and circular logic at play to help rationalize it all. And I'm the bad guy for saying there's usually fault on both sides, something a woman should be happy to hear a guy say.

Biggest plus of my gf: she hates women just as much as I do

Men and women are different. Women have different interests to men, most of which are incredibly shallow and vain that an intelligent human doesn't find at all interesting. Therefore it's difficult to find a woman you genuinely have interesting conversations with.

Women have less outliers in intellect, there are men who are dumber than all women and men who are smarter than all women. Women tend to stick around the same IQ which is slightly less than the average man.

Women have a lot more hormonal b.s. to deal with than men that only the most rational of which do not let that affect their reasoning and logic especially during that time of the month and doubly especially during a heated argument.

Women will always have a roof over their head and food in their stomach unless they're the bottom 20% in looks and personality. Though even that's not that true in modern 1st world countries as we have an unprecedented level of coddling women/handicapped. Look up the 80/20 ratio to help better understand why women are seen as precious and men as expendable.

Due to said coddling they typically do not learn fundamental life skills and basically never actually grow up. Why do you think ageplay and DD/LG is such a popular fetish? Because it's a way for women to express their total lack of maturity and unwillingness to improve in a way that makes them feel it is the right decision for them.

Since feminists refuse these basic BIOLOGICAL facts about women, women have gradually become less happy since the 50's as they're expected to put in the same work and effort as men more and more overtime which simply isn't something they're even built for.

Men are built to be hunters and protectors, women are built to be the optimal shape and form to give birth and raise a baby for the first 9 months, that's literally it, and that's why women have so many health problems because their ability to reproduce is the #1 priority in their biology and evolutionary drive.

Get fuck buddies, assuming you're not fugly and have shit charisma. I have 3 and we have an arrangement with regular std checks to make sure no one catches or spreads shit. Basically if someone sleeps with someone outside the fuck buddy group they're cut off for a month and a week (takes up to a month for some stds to show up on tests) and have to prove they're clean before they're let back in. I'm a better fuck than the people they sleep with outside the group so it's never resulted in them staying out of the group when that happens.

>believe women claiming they aren't cheating

lol...dude... seriously?

Women literally feed off your life force

I'm not marrying them, and if they cheat and get something and spread it they're going to be charged for that, depending on what they spread it could be a felony that puts them away for decades. So yeah, they're not cheating.

>they tell me im a better fuck than the Chad's they cheated on me with

Kek

Nigga you want the simplest answer? If you got a woman you got problems. Welcome to the real world. If you can't deal with them, find a new set of problems.

I like spending a lot of time with my girlfriend. I have been friends with her a few years before we started dating and I think I'm pretty lucky to be with her. She definitely respects my time though which is nice.

...and you believe them

lol

Got a young wife. Shes alright, sure gets on my nerves now and then but i got this weird happy feeling whenever she comes home, like I was incomplete for the whole day until shes close.

>this

My gf has serious family trust issues as well as severe seasonal depression. In the winter she can be a real chore, the smalles shit Can make her weep and inconsolable for sometimes days amount at atime. But even when she’s like that and it’s hard there’s still a bigger part of me that just wants to make her feel better again, because me and our dog are the only thing that helps her. Other than that she can be a little jealous, but even with all those things she’s makes up for them. She’s a professional pastry chef, she’s really intelligent, we’re both readers, we work on our home together, we have similar future plans. And she hasn’t a faaaaaat booty lol

OP relationships aren’t crucial, if you don’t want to deal with the awful shit you don’t care. It’s likechoosing a career of course there will be downsides, but the good always makes up for it in a healthy relationship.

Trust has nothing to do with it. The std check is clear or it isn't clear, if it isn't clear they're in deep shit and ruined their lives for a quick fuck with a rando. The women I fuck are intelligent and they'd rather not risk prison. Assuming they don't do something that can put them away for over 20 years that literally amounts to a one night stand is a lot less of an ask than assuming your spoiled bitch wife doesn't take advantage of you when there's 0 consequence whatsoever if she does, hell she probably will be better off after the divorce so there's INCENTIVE to cheat there.

Apples to oranges, but you keep thinking this isn't an option and be a miserable MGTOW wizard. I'll be over here with a basic understanding of humans and why women do cheat.

I also hate women. I only fuck traps. I don't date them or spend time with them. They are mentally ill and will allow you to do anything you want to them, and their self-esteem is so low you can just leave right after fucking them. Traps are God's answer to the woman problem.

evidently I am or they wouldn't wait to join in the group again.

You TRUST that someone will tell you if they're fucking someone else on the side...

I only have guy friends cause they are less drama

If they don't tell me and the person has an std and inevitably shows up in the test then they're being charged and going to jail. What else do you need to know? It's not worth the risk, yes women can be irrational, but not enough to get put behind bars typically. Or do you hate women so much you think women go to jail more than men?

There's not trusting women enough that you won't marry them which is a rigged game from the start, and then there's not trusting they won't commit a potential felony to get their rocks off once or twice.

There's a bit of a leap there, if you don't see it then I really do pity you and whatever awful shit you've been through to make you so misogynistic.

Love my fiance' more than anything. All I ever want to do is be in her company.

*citation needed

>What municipality will charge you with a felony for having an STD

>women can be irrational, but not enough to get put behind bars typically
Dudebro, I had to stop my wife from walking in front of a car the other day. She listerally looked at me after I grabbed her and pulled her back and said, "What the fuck, Ricky!? It was my right-of-way."

I told her she would have got hit, and she said, and I'm not fucking with you, "Then they would have gone to jail."

I said "You'd be in the hospital."

She said, again, no fucking joke, "And they'd pay for my medical bills."

>TFW you think women are rational creatures

Wow... it's not illegal to have an std it's illegal to spread it knowingly. Our contract states that sleeping outside the group and not waiting the month and a week is effectively the same as spreading an std knowingly if it did cause an std and shows up in the check. If it's AIDS that's a felony, depending on the diseased severity it could be a lesser charge and time in jail, but it is still illegal.

No wonder you can't keep a gf you fucking retard

Your wife isn't, I don't fuck stupid.

>Our contract states

Fucking hell, what kind of cringe harem fantasy is this

a) your personal "contracts" when broken are a civil matter, not a criminal offense.
b) Again, what specific municipality is this?

OK< dumbass, say the girl sleeps around on you and doesn't get tested? YOU claim they only get tested if they sleep around. They might have NO IDEA they have an STD, yet you claim they're a criminal? How's that work?

sure, I've known too many women who think exactly this way to believe you.

kek

also, /this

It's the same one that explains we need to check for stds every other week. What you think this is 50 shades of grey asking if I can anal fist them shit? No dipshit it's extremely simple, but legally binding and explains how this works. It was difficult to get the first girl to agree, but after that the other two thought it was smart and safe to do.

Man I should just not bother going to Sup Forums anymore, all the old fags are gone and now it's a bunch of retard normies. Damn shame, damn shame.

I’m on my second marriage and prior to those had countless g/fs and casual encounters. I can say with considerable supporting evidence that women. are. garbage. The only viable option, if you can, is to turn fag.

WA state, it's been signed off on by a lawyer with everyone present and accounted for. It's legally binding. I'm done though, have fun being alone and miserable faggots.

faggot detected

Again, if someone is in breach of a contract, the only legal remedy is a civil lawsuit and NOT a criminal charge.

no they get tested every two weeks, period. If they don't then they're out of the group. The paperwork is provable legally and dated. This is much simpler than you're making it out to be. If they sleep outside the group and don't wait the week and a month to sleep with us again, they broke the contract and out of the group, if they did get an std and it shows up in the std check they're out of the group and charged with knowingly risking the spread of stds, which is illegal everywhere.

I've been with the same girl for about a year and a half now. She's cool.

>if they did get an std and it shows up in the std check they're out of the group and charged with knowingly risking the spread of stds, which is illegal everywhere.
Again, the problem here is the legal standard of "knowlingly". If they have an STD and do not know that, they are not committing a crime.

dipshit

It's a criminal offense to knowingly spread stds, this contract states it is legally considered knowingly spreading stds if they sleep outside the group and don't wait the week and a month to sleep with us again and a check shows they have an std. If they're in breach of contract but did not do this then they're out of the group, no civil lawsuit needed.

I can write a contract that states it is illegal to eat apples. I can get someone to sign it. If they eat an apple, they have not committed a crime. A contract does not constitute criminal law. All you can do is be in breach of contract, which is, again, a civil matter.

>it's been signed off on by a lawyer with everyone present and accounted for
WTF?! Who in the fucking world would believe this shit?

Must be nice being 12. A child's imagination is an amazing thing.

Sleeping outside the group is legally assumed to have given them an std until an std check a month and a week later proves they did not. Sleeping within the group before that point therefore is by law knowingly risking the spread of stds. By signing the contract they agree to this determination. Fuck, just ask a lawyer, this isn't that hard.

A real lawyer signed off on it, that's the difference. It is admissible in court. Ask a lawyer, clearly none of you understand law that well.

so since I proved you don't know what you're talking about legally you're assuming this is impossible. Guess you're just that much of a beta cuck then, loser.

I am an attorney. Judge Judy would laugh your retarded ass into the street.

>do they grind your gears and make you mad constantly?

Many yes, current gf no

>Can you stand to be around them for the other 23hours and 58mins after the 2mins of fucking them?

Yes

Are they whiney and bitchy all the time?
> No hardly ever

Do you consider them boring and interlectually inept and not worth spending time with?

>absolutely not

...Or is it me that just hates women? Or bad luck getting with 3 shit women in a row?

there's a lot of shit women out there and if you want a good one you pretty much have to start with someone that can learn and teach her how to be a decent person.

Or you're just a faggot, plain and simple. What an ugly sight.

Just because its admissible doesn't make it meaningful. Any judge would toss out your retarded contract.

yeah, you caught me. Oh no, what ever will I do?

An attorney can only review a legal contract. He does not "sign off" on a contract. That has no legal meaning. The only parties relevant to a contract are the signatory participants.

My current GF of 5 years is a complete waste of space. Illiterate, unreliable as fuck, takes offence at everything I say. But she is a UK size 6 and has a fantastic ass. Is great in bed because she is hypermobile and loves being fucked rough. So, no I dont like her at all, I drift between dislike and hate, but shes worth it for dat ass.

Oh shit, a lawyers signature can create laws!? I'm going to get my uncle to sign a paper stating the entire world owes me $100 a day until I die. You faggots better pay up.

Where do I find cute traps?

For it to be a legal matter, criminal charges would have to be filed by a district attorney or local prosecutor. They do not file criminal charges in a civil matter.

Hypothetically, if one DID file charges (remember, this is in the absence of actual criminal laws being broken), the first motion for dismissal would end it immediately.

My girlfriend is fantastic.

She's intelligent, has a future, fucks like a champ, and cooks like Gordon Ramsey.

I'll never leave or cheat on her just for the bomb-ass filet mignon she makes.

Pretty much. Autism boys contract has no more value than any scrap piece of paper.

Now you know why one one here wants bitches

I know rite