How can i get a bigger harder penis fast, ? supplemetns? Pumps?

how can i get a bigger harder penis fast, ? supplemetns? Pumps?

An erection would help. And please don't try to tell me that pathetic thing is already erect.

Craigslist usually has some big hard cocks on offer

that picture is so messed up, if that was 7 inches thick, then his thumb would look a lot smaller.

r/ajelqforyou
I’ve been doing it for a few weeks and my dick is noticeably bigger. It’s a slight increase, but over time your cock can grow as much as you want it to.

Kill yourself and hope to reincarnate in a body with a big dick. Whoever tells you otherwise doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Google jelquing. Can add a few inches of length and girth. And it's free. You're welcome user

Read somewhere that shit gives you ed

honestly youre putting your heart at risk, you fucking cuck. sad man, a real man likes his dick size, providing its not two inch, you still insecure? you should be. monster cock, fucking monkey man

you can torrent or buy the pdf "PEbible", it has a supplement schedule to use, and you can get real gains from it, but buying all those supplements is expensive, need to store up a cache and then do it over 6months, drink lots of water, and manage your stress to get optimum results.

I’ve been doing it a month and if you take it slow it makes your dick harder not softer
Pic related, I’m rock hard

Did it during adolescence. Got a legit 9. Welp

Google something called PMMA Penis injections... FDA approved and done by doctors around the world... can get amazing girth results and its semi affordable. Will get ~1.5-.2.25" girth gains after 2 procedures. It's not surgery and you can get a big fat cock... I'm 7x4.75 and I just want it to be 7x6. I'm planning to go down to Tijauana to SLE this summer to get it done.

Don't do this
My dick can never be fully erect now, I just get semi soft boners now. Its depressing.

fucking morons, jelqing just causes micro tears and eventually nerve damage, which is just a one way road heading towards ED. Theres absolutely no scientific evidence it works, Penis englargment forums are like cults, they convince you not to trust anyone outside of the forums and they sell you books and shitty tools. Its a scam.

did it during my teen years for a few months, gained .5 inches in that short time. I'm a solid 8.25 inches now.

why not just stop being obese?

There is also no scientific studies on it. I did jelqing for years and got harder erections not ED.

anecdotal evidence is meaningless you absolute moron.

kek people on penis extension forums are terrifying and delusional. They will aggressively defend it and say that science simply doesnt support it because theres no financial gain to be had.

It's not meaningless if science doesn't study it.

Science doesnt study it because the knowledge of how subcutaneous connective tissue and smooth muscle react to being crushed already exists and we know it doesn't cause any permanent growth, just temporary swelling and nerve damage.

A cock that big is useless to a woman.

As an added bonus some of them come with HIV for free.

can you give links to this method, what is the stuff they inject in, its like the old silicone breast implant, but harder stuff? or does this PMMA stuff cause organic growth with hormones or something?

its usually fat extracted from your ass or thigh, through liposuction, it doesnt act as penis tissue its just fat, will eventually fuck up your erections.

btw, 6inch girth is probably gonna get in your way, would suggest you don't exceed 6inches of girth, or you will severlyl limit the pool of women who can accommodate your rod

lots of people online talk about being 8+, pics or it didnt happen

If this cunts cock was thicker than his wrist he'd find it easier to fist them than fuck them. I call tremendous bullshit.

Dafuq is displayed shit

the picture is fake, his thumb is way too large for that cock to be anymore near 7inch girth, its probably well under 6inch girth.

I dont think your talking about the same procedure, or is "PMMA" just your own fat?

>PMMA
oh shit no you're right thats where they inject plastic essentially, The fat version is much safer as theres no chance of rejection or allergic reaction. No wonder you have to go to like mexico to have the silicone stuff.

if you don't over do it, you can get benefits with no side effects, just be conservative and do less rather than over-do (guys always over do this cause they think it will 'work faster/better', and then end up hurting their anatomy, if you do it slowly, it will improve your circulation and might help stretch the ligament a little).

PMMA is a substance that makes your body produce collagen to fill the cavity that the substance creates... your body over time absorbs the PMMA but the collagen that forms is permanent.

I've never ever seen anyone say they maintained any length they got from jelqing even on the cult PEgym forums, ive seen 100s of threads of people saying they had temporary or permenant ED though, and all of the comments in those threads are delusional idiots saying its all mental and psychological, which is idiocy, why would someone suddenly get a mental block giving them ED when they were normal beforehand. You cant extend your penis by jelqing, perhaps better bloodflow is achievable in rare cases, but that just increases erection quality and probably only in people who had a preexisting condition that weakened it in the first place.

Its plastic, lets not beat around the bush here PeGym user.

Have you had any gains?

And exercises do you do?

yea it may be. I'm not sure. Whatever it is, its not meant to be permanent... The permanent gains come from collagen build up. So right after the procedure you'll have this enourmous fat dong, but after a few months the "plastic" is absorbed and the collagen build up is where your permanent gains come from... I've done a lot of research and guys are happy with it and say your erection feels completely normal and unlesss you get like 3+ procedures no one would be able to tell it was injected. They say they actually get harder erections, and the flaccid gains are the best part. I like to go to nude beaches so having a long fat hanger would make me feel like the man there.

Nope, I am 7.5 which I think is adequate, I only spent time on penis cuck forums because its crazy interesting to see how insecurity can drive people to idiotic things.

I found thing its called phallosan forte seems good but not that cheap. about 300€
also they said that it makes even your acorn bigger
did anyone tried?

are you measuring from the base or the balls?

Do you know anyone personally who got the procedure?

>done lots of research
>read fake testimonies trying to sell the procedure.

nah most people wouldn't admit they got that done. I'll never tell anyone IRL. I just want to pull out a fat dick and see girls jaws drop.

so you're saying your penis grew during your teenage years and you attribute it to something other than being a teenager and growing up?

really noogans the noogin

yea i mean they have before and after videos and pics. You can watch vids of the procedure being done. I'm sure a few of the testimonials that are posted on dick health forums and stuff like that are real. Really what other research can I do?

You're clearly a moron if you believe that then.