This is football, not soccer. Fuck you, Murica

This is football, not soccer. Fuck you, Murica.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soccer is for poorfags who can only afford a ball

football is an elite league of warriors.

It's about the terminology.

What you're playing is handegg.

and self affirmation is for insecure pieces of shit

I've never played a game of football in my life wtf are you even talking about?

Football is pretty shit the pregame drinks and punch ups are pretty decent

whos the dickhead who named it football and soccer anyway?

eat shit, queerboy

ask England.

Fuck you. America is the only country that matters! This is fucking SOCCER! Bet you're triggered fag

>america is the only country that matters.

My sides! Inb4 uganda, ethiopia or another thirld world country claims to be the greatest in the world.

I'm pretty sure he'd have to be american

>murica, calls it football.. feet touch the ball 0.01 % of the game.

The word “soccer,” which is believed to have originated in Britain some 200 years ago, comes from the official name of the sport, “association football.” As other versions of the game evolved to include Rugby Football, it is believed the Brits adopted colloquialisms to distinguish each game.

Football is the most skillful sport on earth. For the entire history of our species we have only used our feet for walking or occasionally kicking someone or something. Any sport played with your hands solely or predominantly is easy mode.
Don't believe me? Try kicking a ball into a basketball net, no hands allowed. Tell me how many attempts it takes. Then try throwing it. Case fucking closed.

you mean "soccer"

And I'd have to say that basketball is the most skilled sport

>giving a shit about what happens in America

try kicking a basket. no hands allowed

>Football is the most skillful sport on earth
>try kicking a basket. no hands allowed
Try taking a piss upwind and not getting sprayed. You can make anything more difficult.

that is my point though, being accurate with the trajectory of a ball using your feet is much more difficult than using your hands. thank you for proving my point

Soccer isn't the most skilled game in the world, though. Basketball is harder.

I have played basketball 2-3 times in my life. If you gave me 10 attempts from the free throw line, I would score at least 4-5 times.
If I gave you 50 attempts from the free throw line using only your feet, you would be lucky to get one. Try it some time. Hands are easy mode

the english who invented the game named it soccer
the name was later changed to football to sound less murikan

Sports are for idiot dude bro faggots. Why people are so fascinated and invest so much money to watch grown men play games I played when I was 5, I will never understand. We wonder why the world rots, but then we worship ignorant shitheads who can offer nothing to the world beyond kicking, tossing, or catching a ball. Who cares? Honestly. Inb4edge

what if you made the basket 100 times larger??

lol stop comparing it to using your feet.

Ya, it requires more dexterity, but that doesn't mean it's the most difficult sport.

Take a guy who's good at bowling and make his lane twice as long. BAM,. difficulter. Then make him only use his hands. Fuck now we have a real sport on our hands.

Lol. False equivalency. Nobody has to kick a ball in a goal that small. The goal in fucking SOCCER is the size of a bus!

It was named soccer in the 1880s in England to dissociate it from 'rugby football'

Lol you're pic shows lots of gay men on a soccer field using a soccer ball and soccer goal posts. There is not one single football related item in the picture. You're either really really stupid or just not very smart

Says a dude that probably looks like Jabba the hut.

>Says a dude that whines like princess Leia in a choke hold

just wrong. the game has always been called football, going back hundreds of years when more closely resembled unarmed war between two villages.
When the rules were codified, the game was called association football officially but continued to be called football by almost everyone.
In the upper class private schools, the term soccer was used to diferentiate it from the more recently invented rugby football or rugger, itself evolving out of the game of football. Only posh twats, an incredibly small percentage of people ever called it soccer in England. The mukans revived the name soccer because for some retarded reason, they call a game where the ball is thrown or carried in the hands almost all the time, football.

TLDR: Americans are retards.

A basketball is easy to shoot because of the way it was designed (the ribbing and weight keep it stable). If you try to shoot a soccer ball the same way, you will miss almost all 10 attempts

Tl;Dr: use a football. You're only using a soccer ball. For hundreds of years, it's been a soccer ball.

Such a masculine sport.

try throwing a football at a basket ball hoop. it is not difficult, i have done it. I would still score about the same amount

Says a kissless virgin

Your mom's kisses taste like cigarettes and despair. Ask me how I know lol

No you wouldn't. The ball is way too light and flutters too much. I played college basketball and have fucked around shooting all sorts of balls. You wouldn't make one shot from the free throw line with a soccer ball.

It's cuz I fuck her regularly and well.

>Because I know you're scared to ask

why is the basket so small and football goal so large? because it is easy to be accurate with your hands. It is difficult to be accurate with your feet.
Why do pro basketballers score 50 baskets each per team per game and pro football teams score an average of maybe 3 goals per game between both teams? Because football is more difficult.

You fucked around with all sorts of balls. You're the master of balls. You win lol

You must be an utter 'tard. I have thrown footballs at hoops and it is not difficult.

id' have to say chess is the most skillful sport

Hey! This user has scored with all types of balls. Hairy balls. Dangly balls. Sweaty balls. He's scored with them all. All the balls are now belong to him

There is something called a goalie. And most teams only take about 10 shots on goal per game. Most of the time they are just running around in circles like a bunch of retards

"sport"

yes sport

I didn't say you couldn't throw them at the hoop, just that you would be unlikely to get in it in hoop

do you think if you could run with the ball in your hands, there would be more or less goals in football?

ah yes the manly sport where someone just breathes on another and they fall down in a heap.

... and concussions

>Shares his diverse expertise about scoring with balls

Lol What country are you from? Nevermind no one cares bc America rules the fucking world! Go play Soccer with your fag countryman. We'll just: hang out and play football, save your asses bc your military is shit, make and influence all the best movies and music, generate the most money, lead the world in scientific advancement, be home to the best universities, and send aid and food to all the poorfag countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport
Sport (British English) or sports (American English) includes all forms of competitive physical activity or games which

>physical

If you couldn't tackle them, there would be way more scoring, but only because people would just run through the goal. It might resemble something called football, you may have heard of it

you mean gridiron?

Murincan futball

I think you're triggered... Your transition meds giving you mood swings? Don't be a trap bro, go ahead and get the full surgery.

but i have thrown them at hoops and had them go in at about the same rate as basketballs. Why are you unable to adjust to a slightly lighter ball?
I mean, i know murcns are dumb but jesus dude.

THIS!

>football
>foot
>not even measured in feet
What the fuck, man.

Cool story guy