D R O P P E D

D R O P P E D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is she /ourguy/?

why is this tranny meme getting so big

Because everybody who watched that video was getting big.

By which I mean that Sophie gave them erections.

I showed like half my friends sophie but hes gone too far mang

>he

sophies not a tranny he just od on the bog pill

I heard there's an anti-Trump song on the new album

humans naturally mimic their surroundings

there's nothing sadder than an ugly tranny.

>bog pill
I see this meme a lot. Explain?

Only if you ask correctly

youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ

tfw the song is p cool but the video grosses me out, tfw just wasn't made for these times

is this literally the end? i hope so.

the future is postsexual and postgender

we're not in true postmodernity YET

you can't actually believe this. young boys and men are slowly waking up. laws, propoganda etc can only do so much.
The only force that truly matters is the threat of violence. young men will begin realizing that there is no genuine threat when you go against this ideology. words will begin to lose their meaning and you will be left with the strong and the weak.

that's not how biology works m8, it doesn't care about far left metaphysical politics

why aren't there more guys that think like you in my area, would hang out with/10

you're on Sup Forums, and on Sup Forums. that automatically makes you a part-time sissy boi and/or incel sorry you had to hear it from me

But I'm a girl

I didn't watch the video but the song sounds pretty bland and very unlike SOPHIE. Did he really make this?

(male)

ah a tranny or a larper

id still smash

I might be mentally disturbed but I'm 6'0 185 and fit

yeah me too

they're waking up to the fact that maleness and masculinity are ultimately constraints that lead to despair...especially in a feminist society like we have now

it is how evolution works

This nigga ODd on Ayn Rand

so an athletic sissyboi incel neet

Quick rundown??

what video

>it is how evolution works
lol you can't even begin to back that up

The new Sophie video.

how is that video sexy in any way

>especially in a feminist society like we have now
key phrase there, in a society where men are robbed of their natural roles as protectors and providers

fpbp

>nature argument

Okay

as if your bitch neet ass would amount to much in a traditional male world lmao

This video is just so disgusting, and smacks of self indulgence.

I get that it's supposed to be critical, explorative, countercultural, etc.

It's actually just complete despair.

>applying the nature argument to every other animal but humans
project all you want pal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>maleness and masculinity are ultimately constraints that lead to despair
>especially in a feminist society
might as well just say "men bad women good" at this point

>muh projection meme
plenty of traditional men around, you just were, are and will always be a bitch

If you apply that rigid argument to humans at all then you have to throw out every unnatural development in human history.

You're the pleb version of an anthropologist.

you got me guy, you got your heart racing and you won the internet fight

what are some unnatural developments in human history

Quick rundown on them:
rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs,
in contact with aliens,
rumoured to possess psychic abilities,
control france with an iron fist,
own castles and banks all over the world,
direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line,
will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city),
own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth,
first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies,
both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

Im not the one whining about women controlling everything. What a faggy thing to do lmao

What is "unnatural" at all? It's stupid traditionalism to use the logic you're using when the narural progression humanity has made moves away from your fantasy. This is natural humanity.

Also: penicilin.

is this the new James Ferraro piece?

"maleness and masculinity are ultimately constraints that lead to despair"
and I'm the faggy one, master b8 friend

I'm asking you dude, you're the one that used the word. Medicine is not unnatural. You really don't have any grasp of what you're talking about do you.

Every thing people do is in some way natural. You're thousands of years of anthropological study and the vast library of metaphysics out the window because of your black and white views.

Also I used the word rhetorically dumbo.

I thought it was weird how open the whole video and song was, when all the PC Music shit is typically done under 100 layers of irony and secrecy.

Just to clarify: you said men are being robbed of their "natural" roles as protectors. But if the progression of humanity is to move away from that standard, then it isn't necessarily a "natural" role anymore.

I'm illustrating that - unless clearly defined - "natural" and "unnatural" have no meaning whatsoever to describe human behaviour.

that wasn't me moron. I'm just laughing at you who places all his problems on women like a bitch instead of being a man taking them on head on. Estrogenic bitch

"muh women are robbing men of their natural role" with homos like you around of course they would have

>If you apply that rigid argument to humans at all then you have to throw out every unnatural development in human history.
your words lad, I've just been waiting for you to explain what the fuck you're on about, and you're just getting more down the drain as you go

See Explain what constitutes nature because you are actually the one who brought nature up.

BOGGED

>Dude! Us! The Sup Forums dudes! we are SO quirky!!! we love trannys and make insecure sex jokes about it haha! aren't we creative and fun?! it's not like you heard this same tonality of jokes like a 6 years ago? did you? haha we are so creative and so unpredictable!

Alright I'll stop meme-ing. It's true that natural doesn't = good, but I'm of the opinion that a society of men that embrace masculinity coupled with women that embrace femininity is more ideal than one being the dominant force. And right now I think femininity is or is quickly becoming the dominant force, which is making traditional male roles taboo, when they're actually essential to male satisfaction.

Women are not the "dominant" force. This is seriously a memetic delusion.

On one hand, I'm going to be really disappointing if SOPHIE doesn't make more stuff like Product. On the other hand, I think it's hilarious that this makes Grimes seem like an awful person.

Yeah, in retrospect it makes Grimes seem like a TERF for being so dismissive of Sophie's identity, which is pretty disappointing.

In the cultural narrative, I think they arguably are. I think it's encouraged by a certain breed of woman and a certain dishonest breed of man who sees it as a way to gain women's trust and respect and propagate their genes that way.

But I think it's an infrastructural benefit for women to be able to support themselves or for either men OR women to choose lifestyles that befit them. This seems like one of the least important things to focus on in the 21st century to me. The disintegration of the middle class, the gross militarisation of the police forces, the sickening corruption of both political parties, and the advancement of globalisation that puts us all at risk (mostly because of men, because men are absolutely still in control) are really the dominant forces in our lives.

I mean, I don't get what your views on "traditional" masculinity even are. Just generically men taking care of women? Or something more specific?

Them tits though

I have no problem with women supporting themselves. I worry about all of those things you mention, but I think the fabric of the family based on the traditional nuclear family structure is key to having a healthy society at its core.

I'm talking about 3rd wave feminism and intersectionality, which undermine gender roles that I think are helpful and necessary on the whole, though I wouldn't begrudge a small minority who inevitably won't be able to thrive in those roles.

Tired man going to bed

>like pc music
>hate transsexualism

found the tranny

this genuinely made me want to vomit

what the fuck

>oh no, now they'll think I'M trans

That's the short of it actually.

she is a literally who

Are the face and tits real or prosthetic?

wow i'd crush this whore's skull with my bare hands xdddd

the other one needs a flaming rod beating

holy fuck
people on here actually think they're part of some 'woke' movement
oh my god

not that guy, but you're retarded

ITS LIKE ANNIE AND ARCA HAD A TUBE BABY DELIVERED FROM THE FUTURE

influx of Sup Forums
those faggots love tranny/sissy/cuck shit
and you KNOW trump pays hookers for piss shows.

im lucky if i woke up before 3pm

Absolutely disgusting, literally the first second I saw his horrific deformed face I could no longer judge the song objectively.

stop being on the wrong side of history

Given the whole ginmick of PC Music is to be an eggageration of feminity it's not a surprise one of them turned out to be transgender. Although SOPHIE'S always been the odd one out of that whole crowd.

Shouldn't her "breasts" be censored?

This is just so narcissistic it’s retarded

stop thinking you know the future

YouTube’s way of saying it’s still a dude

Fucking faggot baka...

Omg that is like so like problematic, i mean like wtf omg

besides charlie xcx's #1 angel this is the best pop release this year.

I found trannys very disgusting man. The point is that the sense of humour of Sup Forums is getting very repetitive and tiresome. Even Sup Forums is more fun to browse even if I don't play vidya no more.

Umad tranny?

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

anyone else going to see Sophie tonight in LA?

Beta males

I like this

SOPHIE is cool as shit. I saw them live, was an amazing show