Trump has a heart of stone, deal with it

Where were you when Sup Forums got BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ign.com/articles/2016/06/02/surgeon-simulator-update-lets-players-go-inside-donald-trump
surgeonsim.com/trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums confirmed to be too cucked to respond

I guess we rock.

YOU BEST HAVE SAGED WITH THAT SHIT FUCKFACE

I am now a #HeartSurgonForHillary

Holy shit, this really made me think

someone find the link to this

we must remind them on who holds the power here

It's none of your business you fuckin leaf. You have no room to comment judging by your country's recent political choices. Cuckanuk.

Wtf

m.ign.com/articles/2016/06/02/surgeon-simulator-update-lets-players-go-inside-donald-trump

Those who hate trump have no heart. Those who would deny him his presidency based off their emotions and pseudo facts have no brain

Posted wrong link famalam

surgeonsim.com/trump/

if the game is paid, then the makers just made a lot of money. Gamers are mostly degenerate beta menchildren who hate trump, so the sales are going to be out of this world. I bet people who have never even heard of the game will now buy it, just to"Stick it to the man, man!

$2.59 USD on SteamĀ®

YOOOOOOO

>Gamers are mostly degenerate beta menchildren who hate trump
oh boy

Prove me wrong

Oh, that's right, you can't

Wow a cheap cash grab.

It really makes you think

lol how is this not true though? Most gamers are beta manchildren. If they arent men then they certainly are children.

Not disputing that part famalam. But I am willing to bet that the gamergat crowd does support Trump.

Any sane gamer has long since stopped considering themselves a gamer and just plays games. Only betas and literal retards are left in the gaming "Community"

Beware the man with the Gold heart for he keeps it behind glass.

>American banter

was on payday yesterday... whole lobby full of trump supporters. based af

>I was fapping to this

>Canadian "Banter"

This made me think Carlos thanks