OSRS thread?

OSRS thread?

What's everyone up to?

Come be a sperg in "meme season" clan chat if you aren't in one, noobs welcome!

I haven't played this game in fucking forever. I stopped because the drop rate for zenytes are so low and I suck at PvEing

Come back to us brotha

I need PvM friends

rcing lavas

What lvl you going for?

finishing this shit skill

i would love to play this game if i was a rich streamer with free pc's and nerd pussy lining up. otherwise its just a waste of time. i gave away all my items to some neets when i quit

how the fuck do you have the money for that? you buy bonds and sell them?

im making dart tips so its making me money

Smithing is profit these days

so you buy ore, smelt it and sell the dart tips for money?

also, how lonely are you irl?

mining right now, gonna go back to slayer soon. i'm bored.

are you a sad man?

buy the bars, turn them to dart tips then sell for profit or break even if prices are fucky

peak autism

do you live with your parents? are you sad?

im a freeplayer :^(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

some days. today is a good day though. thanks for asking.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

how many times have you attempted suicide?

do you live with your parents? do you work?

Imho rs3 is way better

I quit this game when I got 99 Slayer

you are an example of pro abortion

rs3 is better

Haha. OSRS is just grinding like a stupid motherfucker. Now RS3 takes some real skill

My 'Main', Ironman and a random ironman i created for alt play when afking other ironman. stopped playing it week after creation though. Want to get back on it but no members left on it. Currently killing Green drags for prayer on iron.

havnt played in a bit. was trying to get my attack to 70

holy fucking shit. Ethik. dis u?

I often buy a bond, get on my character and chop a few trees or pk some noobs and go offline for months.. i just can't get into it anymore, what do i do? i really want to though, like back in the day. Maybe the problem's because my only character's a 1def pure, i just don't know anymore

accept being an adult

this this this, omfg play a real game holy shit.
Unless you afk play OSRS while you sell drugs for a living, you should play a real game. fucking what the fuck guys

Murdering dks on task

go play call of duty somewhere else kid

projecting is bad mmkay. If your entire life is OSRS and you don't even make real money while you do it, you're a sad cuck. btw checkem, i know you're just butthurt you can't get trips like those

I dunno, i play WoW, overwatch and quite some more games, i think i just can't move on from osrs

i'm no mental health professional or anything, but i think that's autism.
Like, i know we meme a lot saying "It's the auts" for every little thing, but i'm pretty sure this is the one case that it's actual autism.

Finishing the grind for my 99 prayer cape.

Getting it as first 99, untrimmed =P

Add me if you want, RSN is Kpin

is mrs_nolatmai your gf?