youtube.com/watch?v=rlBskd3IaNw
youtube.com/watch?v=AmyHXiJeWOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree

>the most experimental
no
>the most important
yes

I can't tell if these threads are serious or not.
Grimes is so fucking shit, I'd rather listen to meme grips.

Agreed, this is the TVU&N of our generation. Although it was commercially unsuccessful people will hopefully recognize its genius in the future.

Kill V. Maim could've been SOTD if it didn't have that shitty chorus

If this is any VU album it would be Squeeze

I've noticed something lately. When somebody calls an album "experimental", it's a major red flag. Chances are, the person is a hipster and the album is horrible.

Why don't we prove the classical fags of it's genius. There is no way they can't see the value in this. It's so fucking good and so underrated.

>experimental
it's just disco pop...

bump

you're thinking of Visions, this is easily her least experimental album. it's a refinement of her production skills and techniques to prove to herself and others that she could make accessible dance-pop. the earlier albums are also more important in that they have a pretty original sound and have been a big influence on styles like witch house, chillwave, and contemporary synthwave in general

bump

imagine legitimately thinking this

I honestly can't wait for her to be irrelevant in a few years. grimesfags are probably the most delusional people on this board

aren't you worried people will steal your name?

they're just insecure

about what exactly?

remember when we used to say
i love you almost every day?

On the off chance you're not trolling... what am I missing here? Liked the album, but it seemed like pretty (albeit catchy) generic synth pop to me.

retard

lmao!

no but Visions is better

idk, I think that Steven Tyler album from last year is pretty avant garde

>Agreed, this is the TVU&N of our generation

go away

you'll know when it's me

so do they

there was a fake stay gold trip one time but i'm a pretty obscure figure these days I doubt anyone cares to shitpost with my name.

they don't give a fuck about you

It's not a favourite of mine, but I completely agree that it's the most important album of the decade, probably tied with Blonde.

forgotten already

hello james

I can't tell if you're trolling or just delusional. It's a pretty good pop album, but the most experimental and important of the decade? Fuck no

hello james

just caught all yall niggas slippin

>not ex-military
lol

tommy wright III's upcoming album you fucking idiots

that's what he said

close enough. it should be visions.
not in this case. this album is catchy as fuck even if it's experimental. this album is anti-hipsters. your average tvu or sigur ros fan would hate this masterpiece.

you said it better

about this shitty album in particular

they're delusional because thay like a great album that also got big acclaim? whatever floats your stupid boat, pleb. you just don't like it.
>I honestly can't wait for her to be irrelevant in a few years
you'll die and she will still be relevant. deal with it.

she's not relevant though. nobody here is relevant

grimes is a meme, if she's popular for shitposting then yeah, well done

FACT: Grimesfags are deluded and fucking retarded.

grimes isn't a respected artist or an individual, that's that last person you want as a leader. you may take pride in her like you would for a disabled cousin or something but that's actually not how respect works truth be told

grimeth still has funny cognitive disorders for a fact

so brave so retarded

>Although it was commercially unsuccessful
user, it peaked at #37 on the Billboard 200 and #1 on the Alternative albums charts...

bump

It's not even as good as Visions though

how now brown cow

the real question; is Grimes a qt?

no cos traps are gay

>she's not relevant though
>they believe this
no, u.

of course
>she's not relevant though
>still discusses her in one of her tons of threads
yeah sure, buddy. keep lying to yourself.

no she fucking looks like ass

your wafiu is not a creative genius

your wafiu makes intro level basic electronic music

you again. stop saying so much bullshit and stop posting good pics turned into nazi pics using your shitty photoshop skills.
>intro level basic electronic music
name some advanced electronic music if her super layered synthpop/idm/dreampop/indie rock/classical hybrid is too basic for you, pleb.

>her super layered synthpop/idm/dreampop/indie rock/classical hybrid

This is the exact moment you started trying too hard

because 'layered' production means good

>name some advanced electronic music if her super layered synthpop/idm/dreampop/indie rock/classical hybrid is too basic for you, pleb.
The Ark Work lmao

>Yeezus

>The Ark Work
wot?

i told the truth
>strawman
the point was about her music being entry level - basic electronic music, not about being good or bad. being good or bad is subjective anyway. try harder, pleb.

>ad hominem attack
cool story bro

It's an ultra layered synthpop/glitch/black metal/classical/avantgarde hip hop/dungeon synth/Transcendental Wagnerian opera/doot doot doot doot doot/meme supreme that surpasses Art Angels. Shit is so advanced you have to read HHH's works and brush your teeth to even attempt to enjoy it. Too advanced for you pleberino, sorry. Nothing personal kid

youtube.com/watch?v=XhflnGpsvsQ

Hitting black keys to vaguely emulate the feel of the recorded song, poor grasp of when to bring loops and out, pitchy slurry vocals that you will claim to be part of her 'layered synthpop/idm/dreampop/indie rock/classical hybrid'

She's basic as fuck.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=rlBskd3IaNw

the complex layers guys

in this gif?

bump

she looks like a fucking stupid dyke from the depths of some fucking wifebeating box wine drinking dudes ballsack

>being this pleb
the black keys melody is just ONE part of the song. she makes complex music using simple elements. also she's a genius for making such a great melody using simple means. could you even do that, plebster?
>poor grasp of when to bring loops and out
that's called improvisation. large parts of that performance were improvised. and anyway, that was in 2012, she improved her skills since then. why don't you discuss her recorded music? she's mainly a producer, not a performer.
>pitchy slurry vocals
so, do you actually admit being a pleb for not getting her soprano vocals? i get it.
>She's basic as fuck.
that's not basic at all. try doing the same thing and see what you get. hint: a mushy crap, because you don't have even 1/1000 of her talent.

nobody cares

i'm going to listen to this hipster piece of shit that you claim is better than the art angels masterpiece.

the first seconds already sound like crap. muddy and annoying "music".
>Too advanced for you pleberino, sorry.
you knew it's crap and you excused in advance. you're not special if you enjoy this drivel: you just like shit and incompetent music. nothing personal, kid.

bump

you have nothing to say

>the black keys melody is just ONE part of the song. she makes complex music using simple elements. also she's a genius for making such a great melody using simple means. could you even do that, plebster?
she never goes beyond the technical ability of someone doing this youtube.com/watch?v=AmyHXiJeWOU

In fact that melody can almost be heard with the way this kid is randomly mashing the keyboard.

This is beyond your level of understanding.

you don't need to be a genius to understand when an album is crap. it simply sounds like shit and you can do nothing about it.

It's much too layered for you to understand
You don't even have 1/1000 of his talent

if that great melody sounds like random keyboard mashing to you, that means you're tone deaf. sorry, buddy. it's not your fault.

That kid is a genius and makes layered music using simple elements. also he's also a genius for making such a great melody using simple means. could you even do that, plebster?

I bet you didn't even brush your teeth with hard bristles you fucking pleb. Cease yourself!

>judges the record based off the first second
spotthepleb.jpeg

i listened to the whole "album". utter crap. stop pretending you enjoy this shit.

I finally checkd the album out a week ago and I fell in love. There should be more quality music of this style.

These songs are all gold the rest of the album is meh..

Hybrid is just the hipster term for stolen
How can she be both innovative and combine things at the same time
"Oh I rap over electronic music that makes me innovative"
No
Your "layered" shit is only layered to hide the lack of talent
Layering is the auto tune of the indie world

>stolen music
>hipster logic

i talked about the art work, not the literal masterpiece called art angels.

this how you innovate in music, you pleb: 1. by combining exiting things and getting a new result (just like the medical drugs are created) or 2. by creating completely new sounds. grimes did both.