You are given this pistol and a time machine. You can go back and kill anyone in history. Who do you kill?

You are given this pistol and a time machine. You can go back and kill anyone in history. Who do you kill?

>Karl Marx

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gavrilo princip

He's my second choice.

Karl Marx is actually a pretty good one desu but I think I'd go back further and kill the king who "discovered" Deuteronomy and created the first jews.

My pregnant mother.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild, the only right answer. Anyone who doesn't answer Rothschild, is clearly a JIDF subversive.

Hitler

the batman

Two german guards constantly shooting time travelers that are starting to question it would be a pretty good comedy sketch.

Muhammad

myself

^
This

Jeebus

Muhammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmad

I'd put it in the bin, and hand in the time machine to the authorities.

Moses

Hitler

Despite being my favorite American I think it'd be interesting to see what the colonies would have turned into if George Washington hadn't existed.

>Implying it would've made a difference

Merkel

kill
instead and Hitler would never have had a reason for his Kampf

OP.

Lol you heathen. You'd be smitten.

I go back in time and give myself female hormones from a young age.

>colt
>38 special

Can that thing even kill a mouse? lmao

Abraham.
/thread

The man who gave the man who gave me the gun, the gun.

Your mom.

myself

head back and kill myself just before i go in the time machine. create a paradox and destroy everything that ever was and will be

Why? Someone else will develop similar ideas. Marx was simply a product of his time.

First proto-hominid.
Fuck y'all. Octopi>humans.

>go back 25 years
>"you'll never harm me again"
>shoot my baby self

Kill Hitler on June 21, 1941

What? Why?
The leftist bullshit today has nothing to do with Marx. Communism is long dead, and I think Stalin would have happend anyway.

Adam and Eve.

>Go to 1861
>Kill Lincoln

I was going to say ghenghis khan but then i remembered his actions were completely justified thanks to Shah Ala ad-Din Muhammad so ill shoo that guy instead.

I've played this game before. Last time I answered JFK.

>"hey man I really admire you"
>"thanks Im gl-..."

Karl Marx, Mikhail Bakunin and Friedrich Engels.

>implying Europe wouldn't have exploded by 1916 anyway

Abraham. No semetic religions!

the Eternal Anglo

Best answer

My Father as a teen.

Myself

Gw Bush's great great grandfather.

The First Rabbi/Jew (the first one who actually existed)

Roman culture is saved. There are no dark ages, no crusades, no "merchants", no bankers.
Romans conquer the world and look inward to max out their technology skill tree.

We have airplanes crossing the Atlantic in 300 AD
We have men on the moon by 365 AD
Mankind has inhabited and strip-mined every planet in the galaxy by 2016 AD

Trayvon Martin, then sell the gun for $250,000

george soros, muhammed, idk lol

Hitler.

He ruined fascism in the west.

Moses

This fag.

Without him Constantinople would have ben taken back.

>Hitler tried to genocide the jews because dozens of jewish time travelers tried to kill him throughout his entire life

George wasington wasn't an exceptional commander, you won mostly thanks to the french

why wouldn't you just kill john wilkes booth?

if he didn't kill lincoln, lincoln would have sent the slaves back

I would have killed napolean. I have a feeling that the world would be a better place.

The only right answer should be Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Kek

George Lucas, right before he starts on the prequels

Is Adam the most red pilled answer?

Having lived out the result of Adam and Eve, and seeing the world Eve gave way to..
To kill Adam for not controlling his woman better, taking Eve for myself, and righting the wrong commuted against God, while giving birth to a prosperous holy nation

You're an idiot.
Napoleon could have created a real EU, the only way Europeans know, by force.

We'd be living in a world like Code Geass RIGHT NOW, with no rights for non-whites and awesome magical eye powers and flying robots.

the ETERNAL ANGLO does it again, gentlemen. eh....

>she

>Is Adam the most red pilled answer?
Since he's a fictional character, the answer is a resounding "no".

frau Merkel

damn

You have a moral imperative to kill Hitler just based on this list:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

wew lad

No Jews, No AD user

me 20 years ago

If you kill marx germany wins ww1.

That's a revolver, a pistol has the chamber joined to the barrel.

good choice

The Jews

Because Booth is a hero

Tim Berners-Lee, without him the WWW wouldn't exist and you racist, sexist, fascist, nazi, islamophobe, homophobe, transphobe bigots wouldn't have a medium for discussing your evil thoughts, and we would have already reached an era of glorious multiculturalism where men and women of all races could co-exist in harmory and peace, without antagonistic whites, especially men, ofc.

Wheres the Holodomor you Jewish cunt?

Karl marx is the obvious first choice and anone who disagrees should kill themselves

He was a french who fooled people by pretending to be against the exploitation of the people by the rulling aristocracy, and then he ended up placing his own family in charge of several countries.

His invasion of the Iberian Peninsula led to our king's retreat to brazil, which later solidified the foundations of brazil's independence.
We could be so much more!

Plato

The bottom of the list. It has a maximum estimate of 7.5 million versus 11 million for the holocaust.

Also, napoleon could care less of race. He was not a NatSoc (its stupid to think that way). He was just like the rulling families of old, whose power was measured by land and the number of subjects.

Dont blame your current problems on your gender you cuck.

Woah dude wtf

I ask for a bigger gun, a whole truck full of ammo, and I go back in time to kill all niggers in africa. I do this before the white man discovers this continent, so they are only greeted by wild animals and abundant resources.

Next, I move on to the middle east, around the time muhhamad is born. I kill the motherfucker and save us all a lot of trouble, then I Kill every shitskin in the middle east out of spite, including the jews

>being a fundie
>taking all of the Bible completely literally
No better than muslims

Kaiser Wilhelm II.

There would be no Hitler without WW1. The kaiser was a fool and unnecessarily lead Germany to war.

Bismark knew what would happen.

>implying the internet isn't majority left-wing

Huh we are among top genociders. Cool

Im not so shure of that. After all they took an huge beating twice.
If it wasnt for the marshal plan and the "benefits" of the cold war competition, germany would have been in its rightfull place.
At least, now their military is a joke compared to UK and France.

Stop being wingist, shitlord

Germany winning WW1 would've been fucking glorious

>take gun
>perform drive by on which every dindu eventually will dindu nuffin and his death creates BLM

We will in a world without chimpout threads and just plain old happening threads..

>care less of race
Yes. Napoleon was a nigger lover.

Your ID almost spells jizz

Abraham