Watch Americans Try (and FAIL) To Name Europe's Biggest Football Stars and Teams

Can you name the biggest European football stars and teams?:
youtube.com/watch?v=u-_55eJDoQw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7NmaA79CHg
youtube.com/watch?v=og3COmVwvdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lel
I'd like to see them do a video about hockey

Well it's not like anyone here would know who Gronk, Watt, Cutler, or any other American athletes are.

>he used to play for "youvengas"
lmao he has no right to talk shit about anyone

are you comparing football with hockey?lmao

Post one more, one fucking more buzzfeed tier video in my Sup Forums, and for the loving God that watches us from above I will implode your stupid ass, god damn motherfucker

>girl knows Ronaldo
I'm not surprised

>asking hockey fans about another sport

dumb fuck

I can only name Lebron James & Tom Brady

>probably thinking of balotelli

but balotelli never played for chelsea either. if you're gonna make stupid videos at least do a quick google

also

>when you think of spain what do you think of
>err it's barcelona

this is gonna ruffle a few feathers isn't it? :3

>paylay

the average american probably knows less about hockey than soccer

hockey fans are their own weird community who don't like anything else and no average person knows absolutely anything about hockey since it's not covered in any major channels or sites or anything

Now do one with Europeans and American football

may the madonna bless your kind heart

said he was probably thinking about balotelli because of the hair comment, faggot. also he's black

and they obviously saw that the logo had a B in it so they were thinking of a city that starts with B. Though I'd argue that Barcelona is actually the most famous city in Spain around here

Honestly, if this guy would do this with me about American sports, I would have embarrassed myself just as much, so I can't really make fun of them.

All I know is Tom Brady, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and that Arab looking handegg guy who hates America and sits down during the national anthem.

jezz

Eh to be fair on the american side I only know half a dozen NBA names and that's it.

You mean quarterback Colin Kaepernick?

it said ''probably thinking of balotelli'' just as the guy said pogba played for chelsea, context just works

I only know Brady but it's enough

oh I was thinking of the "definitely thinking of balotelli" comment

Yep, that's him

I know that a lot of (white) Americans were mad as fuck at him some months ago, because he was part of that whole Black Lives Matter thing, despite clearly looking like an Arab.

Mericans are clueless about the world in general. Not an insult. Just saying, to most people here, the 50 states is their entire world. Quite sad really.

I've seen tons of videos of Americans being clueless about their own country as well tho...

>Pelé
>Football Club Brazil

Kinda like Germans who don't know about the holocaust

>american people
do you live inside a tupperware holy shit

>film 100 people
>10 of them are retards
>upload a video only with them
OMG THEY ARE ALL SO STUPID

Stop watching click bait videos Ahmed

in apehoop I know jordan, lebron, o'neal, curry, wade (???) and that's all
in boreball I have no clue, Renteria cause he is colombian
in handegg, fuck, only this guy and thanks to all those Trump pics

this desu

but the guy that guessed "Pelé" for Messi cracked me up

nothing wrong with that, bar some flaws here and there america is quite literally the best country on the planet, and bar some lazy or pretentious shits it's literally impossible not to find a job and live a good life

Actually if you notice she was throwing Pelé at every single one.

10% is not a retard rate to be proud of

but the world average is probably somewhere like 70%

No, that's just the rate in Romania

It's different for you guys. You can hop on a train and 2 hours later you'll be in a new country with a completely different language, culture, religion…
If I hop on a train here for 2 hours, I'll still be in my same county.

>refugees first day on the internet
Don't you have some white German woman to rape

probably like 90%, but the world average is still 70% and that's a fact and you can't do anything about it

well tbhonestinho I only know Jordan, Lelbron, Curry and Varejao. Oh, Shaq too.

And Tom Brady, maybe?

>a grill will NEVER do this to one of your shirts

>Varejao
>doesn't know Leandrinho or Nene or Splitter
well nobody ever accused brazilians of being smart

Messi came to Disney World and nobody recognized him, he just walked around without people bothering him. Must have been weird for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7NmaA79CHg

But how do you explain ignorance about your own country?

>getting this triggered

Dayum Tyrone, calm down

In fairness until I went on Sup Forums I wouldn't be able to name a single baseball, hockey or American football player, for Basketball I could name Jordan and Kobe.

Holocaust cult hurt your country even more than ours so you're not the one to make fun of us for it.

that goes both ways, you can't fucking escape people in europe and people are fucking nasty no matter what way you put it

meanwhile in USA you buy a trashed viper and drive around wilderness for hours not meeting anyone, whereas in europe that viper would cost more in taxes yearly than it was to buy and you'd get busted for it being too loud or breaking some law or another

Sure, but then you crash the car and you go bankrupt from the medical bills.

Lived in DC for 3 years and I thought the Capitals were our WNBA team.

This desu. You can literally make a video like that about anything.

at least you got to drive it

and don't even get me started on just going in a forest and shooting some fucking guns, do this youtube.com/watch?v=og3COmVwvdA in europe and your stray bullets will undoubtedly hit someone's nasty annoying little offspring somewhere

I only know messi, ronaldo also. only other guys I remember were zidane and rooney and pretty sure they dont play anymore.

I mean I would be able to name as many moons of mars or jupiter as worldwide soccer stars, those both being about as relevant as eachother in any americans life.
>what about that one guy who jogs everywhere and falls down when people get within half a meter of him?
there you go just named off all the famous soccer players

Just move to the US already then

Every gypsy gone is a gain for Europe.

SEETHING

I'm fine with the occasional vacation mr buttmad kraut

and gypsies go well in your country with syrians and the lot. shouldn't your 16 year old ass be asleep at this hour?

They like it since it's a nice change from getting mobbed everywhere you go. That's why lots of players choose the MLS as a retirement league.

I'm not even going to bash them because the only players i can reliably remember are Messi, Ronaldo and Robben and this entirely because of Sup Forums shitposting. I have zero exposure to soccer outside of this board.

max jej

Shit, if it's a place like Texas, California, Florida, or even goddamn Maine you might still find yourself in the same state after 2 hours. It seems that compared to people like Russians, Americans, Canadians and Aussies, euros have a very different sense of domestic travel as for many of them, an entirely different country (with all its attendant differences) is within 50 - 200 miles. whereas for us you could walk straight for 2700 miles and still find yourself comfortably within the same country. It's both a blessing and a headache in many ways

Though Friedrich von Butthurt ITT is right, Many Americans know little about the world outside of their own individual states, let alone the country.

Just stay there the next time.

I mean, why the fuck would you want to return to your shithole of a "country" anyway?
You are literally the poorest country in the EU and alongside Bulgaria the only non-high developed country in the EU.

Even living in some American shithole state or city probably beats life in fucking Romania.

what the fuck did I even say to get you this triggered?

Oh, I know Nene too!! But Varejao has the funny name and hair, so it's more recognizable for me.

Oh there's an issue though Anoncescu, you only get to shoot with abandon on public lands, most of which is found in western states.

I'm not triggered, just srsly asking.

You're in love with America, you say you go there regularly, so why not just stay there?
What in the blue fuck is keeping you in godforsaken Romania, besides maybe family that you can still visit once or twice yearly?

Name ONE american ski jumper

or an alpine skiier if you can't do the former

still better than the europeon alternative, albeit gun tourism in serbia has been pretty swell, but not america tier

and yes I travel just to shoot guns :3
cuz I'm rich

>THE GOD FORSAKEN NUCLEAR BOMB RAVAGED WASTELAND OF NUKEVADA

Holy fuck the whole state is federal lands

those people fail probably at pointing out their own state on a map though

All the more reason to move to America, which is a dream land for the rich.

(Unless you mean rich as in Romanian rich, meaning that you have electricity and running water)

Thierry Henry said that being a literally who is one of the things he liked the most about playing in MLS. Even in a global city like NYC, there were shockingly few people recognizing him in public. I assume that Messi must have found it extremely comfy to walk in around in public and be a complete nobody

manz said rooney and zidane.

im ded

meaning I have more disposable income than 90% of germans

how old are you an why are you so angry at us?

You bet your ass Schweinsteiger is sitting on a boat right now and riding a bike around Chicago not giving a fuck because no one knows who he is

I really L I T E R A L L Y have no idea why there are so many buttravaged Europeans in this thread. I'm not even trying to provoke anything, but is it really that offensive that someone somewhere doesn't know who the most famous players in your favorite sport are?

I'm genuinely curious, what is it with all of the frantic damage control ITT?

I bet that was super nice vacation for him. imagine being known worldwide and going to some 1st world themepark and youre just average joe. no onlookers or special treatment. just standing in line like everybody else.
Im sure management knew enough to make sure he got treated well but out in the streets he was just a regular looking guy with an accent. not to mention messi actually seems like a really humble guy comparatively. I mean if any US player was that talented at the game they would make messi look like a church mouse.

actually that must have been nice for him. celebrities pay thousands of thousands of dollars just to get away from the public.
but no celeb on earth as famous as messi could just go incognito at a fucking theme park and get away with it.
good for him. bet it was nice for him to be a regular (rich) dude for a week.

lol these zeroes are literally shit athletes fucking "football" i would dunk and rest my balls on their faggot faces

his sister has a 50yo body lmao

I'm not angry at you, I just wish your nation wouldn't exist and I want to get rid of you.

That's what immigration to the US was always about.

Yes, I'm sure he is sitting on a boat while riding a bike around Chicago.

Let's hope he has a bulletproof vest on him tho....

> christian ronaldo

but why?

You underestimate how segregated the US is
he can probably not see a black guy (besides teammates) for the entire time he's there if he chooses to

You can also shoot at gun ranges basically anywhere in the country.

>and yes I travel just to shoot guns :3

Lol are you serious?

>european stars
>a bunch of third rate players
>Messi
>Nerman

European football depends on sudacas

The violence in Chicago is basically confined to like 4 neighborhoods in the southwestern part of the city. I spent most of my childhood there and never went near the dangerous parts. Although on the other hand, this does tell you how absurdly dangerous those neighborhoods are.

yea it's really fun, but I can only own hunting rifles and that gets boring quick

spot the barca bitch :3

You strike me as very dirty people, whose immigrants are causing a lot of trouble over here (so bad that even the Turks started to complain about you, since your people are moving into their ghettos)

I know this is a generalization, but I just feel it's shameful that you were let into the European Union.
This is not European-worthy behavior.

You can behave like that in the 3rd world or, as suggested, in some American city of trailer park, but seeing this behavior in Europe just disgusts me.

Do you not have any large areas of free & open wilderness to get lost in in non-Russian Europe?

>giving a shit about european clubs

are you a cuck? we have our own teams here

>gun ranges
>wanting to shoot with some faggot range owner /instructor looking at you funny

Dude, the Romanian is right. Celebrate being able to shoot carelessly on public lands because range shooting is a very castrated alternative.

nigga you don't care about Uruguayan footy stop playing

I wonder if little ol' Schweini has ever dared venture into Southside Chicago

Finland, Sweden, Norway

Also many other places, including in Germany, but not to that degree.

but your country let us into the union just to profit off of us. you ain't got a right to complain about a few gypsies when you jewish nigs are profiting off of us
mainly scandi land, but it's not in the same scope of USA

>only REAL NATIONS will recognize this certified 9/10 NHL QT

Scandinavia does, but he lives in Central europe which is by American standards, a very cramped and population dense area. You can't really escape and get lost from civilization in most of Europe much in the same way that you can in America and Canada.

>when you know more than the instructor but he still insists on looking over your shoulder

like a third rate mechanic telling you a volkswagen is reliable, unfuckingbelievable

Our cities are cramped up, but everything in between is quite "empty"

1/4 of our population lives in or around the 7 biggest cities

incomparable with some of the isolation you can get in USA

Who doesn't know that drunk party boy Bode Miller?

Was there a jumper/nordic combined sport guy named Demong/Delong?

Obviously.

If you like isolation, just move to Mongolia or Siberia.

I would know a ton of american athletes tbqhonestinho.