Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YBSPN8FciQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea

No

The non-muslim are.

No, they're mooselem

you tell me

Technically, but many are muslims and their country is an utter shithole.

If you consider pic related """white""" then yes.

We have over 1 million of this sub-humans here and they almost all look like pic related.

Literally nigger tier with the "we wuz illyrianz and sheeit yo" and "gib lands nao" after you gave them a job and free shit. Filthy little leeches and a big fucking pain in the ass.

No, but they´re white enough.

No. Fucking cancer criminal scum

They look whiter than greeks lel.

you're joking right?

They have hot chicks, unfortunately they are still scum.

No, they are muslims. Thus they are equivalent of turkroaches.

only non muslim

no

You realize how Sup Forums will respond to you right? I like you guys though. Have met many Greekbro tourists while working in NYC. Great food too.

Bullshit. Greeks, Italians, and Spaniards all have white facial structures with a Mediterreanean adaption...albanians look like

Inb4 people cherry picking pics of gypsies/mixed albs and claiming they aren't white

Inshallah, we truly are white you g-guise!!

youtu.be/YBSPN8FciQQ

Here you can see us culturally enriching a disgusting Serbian church, as always.

here comes the albo diaspora

it was fun lads

>Inb4 people cherry pick the whitish ones like the media did in Syria

>t. Shiptard from New York

You're not fooling anyone, Hashim

Had many albanians in my area.
They are shitskin as turks, agressive and primitive baboons

>Egypt
>Libya
>Ageria
>Morrocco
>T*rks
>someimes white

>says we cherry pick pics of gypsies/mixed albos
>posts kids that look slavic and most likely mixed with albo fathers and russian/ukrainian mothers

Go figure.

I wish i had the same opinion for albanians but my experience i had with them in real life is very bad. Generally how they act.

>this passes as white in america

Well, it was fun while it lasted

There are a group of natives called Kabyles in Algeria though.
It's up to you to decide whether they are white.

Ethnically, yes. I have a hard time believing that the children in that picture aren't white. However, culturally, many aren't because Kebabism. If they aren't Muslims they're fine by me. There is still a significant Christian minority there. I met a few at uni and they were pretty cool, one had a 4.00 in CS&EE and he was chill.