There's any reasonn why my nose bleed everytime i drink alcohol? I don't usually drink, maybe 1 time every 15 days...

There's any reasonn why my nose bleed everytime i drink alcohol? I don't usually drink, maybe 1 time every 15 days. But every fucking time i wake up after a night out my nose is bleeding.

Bump?

Yo I have the same exact problem.

I'm not a doctor so I don't know what's wrong with you. That being said, alcohol does thin your blood and raise your heart rate. That's why you feel warmer after a few drinks.

i have same thing except bleed out my ass

>I'm not a doctor
>a cns depressant raises your heart rate

we can tell bro, we can tell

I'm nowhere near anything close resembling a doctor, but...
Alcohol expands the blood vessels, which drastically shrink as alcohol exits your system
If you get nosebleeds every time you wake up after drinking, it could come down to either thin blood vessel walls in your nose and/or raised blood pressure.
Either way I'd recommend taking this to a doctor instead of asking for advice on a Bengali child market forum for the down community

How long do the nosebleeds last? Is it as drip or a flow?

Either way, if it lasts longer than 10 minutes you need to get it looked at.

This guy gets it

Hey, same problem here... but i drink 3 days per week.

Its just a drip. But it doesnt happen while im drinking. Always happen while im sleeping. This morning i wake up and i had a HUGE ball of dry blood in my right nostril.

alcohol is a blood thinner and will make blood flow more easily, is it possible you have a deviated septum or thin/dry membrane in the septum, those things will make your nose bleed more easily.

Just asking, you do coke?

>and/or raised blood pressure
this guy will tell you: Alcohol is a diuretic and will reduce your blood pressure. in a much more hostile tone

Alcohol thins your blood. If you bleed out your nose due to this you might have severely damages blood vessels in your nose. you should stop drinking, it is bad for you, esp. factoring in the bleeding risks. And stop snoring Cocaine

This

I stoped doing coke 5 years ago. I'm 23 btw.

I'm a doctor. It's either herpes, AIDS, or cancer. Good luck.

Nobody likes you when you're 23
And you still act like you're in freshman-year

Damage is done. Time to do LSD

>>and/or raised blood pressure
Obviously, as a depressant exits your system its effects wear off, thus, overall blood pressure problems could also be a cause
But it's probably just thinning or damage to/of the blood vessels in the cunt's nose

I also stoped doing lsd 5 years ago. I quit drugs when i was 18/19. My teenage years were a mess

few years back guy on yahoo answers said he always got a worsening itch after drinking alckyhall like 12-24 hrs after,
my answer, first i asked what kind of booze?
he said whiskey corn fermented..
I asked if he was already allergic to corn?
said it made his hands & fingers swell some,and itch too.
his problem was the corn derived alckyhall
the stuff causes My own honker to bleed abit,corn chips,canned corn whatever
the other guy switched to vodka with fruit juice,,no added syrups that usually cone from corn sugar,,itches & such cleared up completely.

Could be a combo of dehydration and snoring.

I'm too drunk to english so: el acohol espesa la sangre. La nariz tiene los vasos capilares mas fragiles del cuerpo entero, por ende son los mas suceptibles a ceder (reventar). Es comun, le ocurre a cada 2 de 10. No se preocupe, en caso de que se agrave, visite un doctor.

allergy something you eat or drink
try challenge & elimination aka trial and error to find the offender,,do you already take blood thinners of some kind?

And a "Burrito taco enchilada sangre des capitalositos ay caramba" to you too, sir

alcohol induced dyslexia is a serious problem btw

When you are American and you're to stupid to talk at least 3 lenguages.

Piedod, vecīt, es nevienu momentu pat nelīdzinos amerikānim

Sorry, i don't speak nigger.

Likely related to the weather and your age.

don't get hammered in a gay bar

This coming from
>When you are American and you're to stupid to talk at least 3 lenguages.
you played yourself

Sure, my black friend.

Why does this pic turn me on so?

Guessing it's dehydration from the alcohol but their could be contributing factors such as leaving a window open all night, leaving a fan or even the hearing system in the house can add to you being dehydrated. Try taking down a glass of water in between each drink and see if that helps the next morning.

Not a doctor here, but I've been ill several times.

Do you drink by the mouth ?

Alcoholism problem... usually