Jew York, everyone

Jew York, everyone.

>A New York man has been charged after authorities say he beat his wife's would-be rapist to death with a tire iron.

>Diallo told police he received a frantic phone call Monday night from his wife, saying a man was inside their Bronx apartment and was attempting to rape her.

>Nenegale Diallo, 51, told investigators she was home with her cousin when she heard a knock on the door. When she opened it, a man forced his way inside, exposed himself and attempted to remove her clothing, she said.

>Police initially recommended Mamadou Diallo be charged with manslaughter. But according to a charging document provided by the Bronx District Attorney's office, he was arraigned Tuesday on two counts of assault, criminal possession of a weapon and harassment.

I bet if was Jewish he would have had the charges dropped or not even filed in the first place.

This DESU famillia

Based Black Moslem brother

>A black muslim immigrant beats to death a regular black

He has more PC diversity points so how is he being charged? Someone call DeBlasio

a LOT of this

link?

That's not even up for speculation. There are many documented cases of this happening. Hell, the orthodox jews have their own extra-legal police force that patrols their sections of jew york and beats the shit out of dindus.

He really did not do anything wrong. Killing intruders is supposed to be a public good,at least here in Texas.

>two counts of assault, criminal possession of a weapon and harassment.

2 counts of assault and harassment charges lead me to believe there is more to the story than they're giving out

Mamadou Diallo is a bro tier 61 yr old Black fellow...release him nao

You listen to the daily shoa?

I can't be the only one that would shake his hand and give him a stick of gum in gratitude.

Respect for him taking out the trash, shame hes being charged so heavily

none of the things he did are illegal, he can't possibly lose this case

source: I live in NY (state but I know the city laws due to living close to it)

The rapist was running away and intercepted in the hallway by the husband.

It's not that he didn't deserve to get the shit kicked out of him and/or killed over it, but you can't paint it as self-defense.

No that's just them going for charges they have a chance of winning. No jury would convict him if the charge was manslaughter.

>beat his wife's would-be rapist to death with a tire iron

fuck i love nyc
dude shits crazy they yids go ultra violent and swarm like wasps

While we're on the subject of release nao, how about those 6 British Ex service men that you kidnapped from a boat and found out they where innocent but still sentenced them for 5 years prison, 3 years ago?

>muh gunz
>not even allowed to beat up a rapist
Kek

I bet he caught her cheating, hence the two assault charges

Some nigger breaks into your house, you get the call from your gf/wife/mom you race home, to find him running out the back yard and you meet him in the drive way...
> mfw wtf America, you use to be the batshit crazy ones, shooting someone to death 50 times with a bazooka for letting their dog shit in your yard.

WTF are you talking about? source?

You can't just kill people in the street man. That might fly in the jungle but not in a civilized society.