Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjYVVzAo-qA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>3rd best Trek of all time
ha, this shit is about gays

as if you wouldn't be gay in space
nobody can hear you scream ye'know

>> this is not canon
Haven't watched it yet, I usually wait for at least a full season because I prefer to binge-watch shit. But if it's really not canon, then fuck it, I won't be watching it. There's so much Trek history out there, there's no reason to invent shit that doesn't fit the canon.

>as if you wouldn't be gay in space
>nobody can hear you scream ye'know
when the faggots kissed i goodbye startrek discovery

>being this insecure.

wait... how is it not canon?

>You were afraid of what you were discovering about yourself

It is canon don't listen to them, we clearly see different universes influencing the timeline

It's so bad it's forgettable. That's even worse then outright hating it.

Its the worst. Im an old Trek fan and have seen all series multiple times. This show have very little Trek in it at all. Just some names and certain mechanics.

Everything is evil, wrong and way to dark. Easy to tell that noone from the other series are involved.

Its good. Better than Star Trek: Enterprise.

It's headed up by one of the writers from deepspace 9 and voyager Bryan Fuller and the guy that wrote star trek into darkness so there is a good bit of star trek pedigree in there

It's better than voyager based on its first season

no.

no.

Its something else. Should have been set in the JJ verse.

It is terrible.

3rd best is giving it alot of credit

It's just "geek culture" normies doing what they do best, missing the point and basically turning it into something that it never was. Honestly only enterprise was worse than Discovery.

It's fucking beautiful when it comes to space battles.
Vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=CjYVVzAo-qA

This is only canon because cbs made it canon this is nothing like a star trek and ot would be despicable to to say otherwise i will say though that it looks amazing and is in all just a good syfy but its hardly a star trek

JJ trek is a lot better than this, I much prefer that as a modern star trek. (but even that ran out of steam after into darkness)

hahahah got em

Explain how the in the absolute fuck enterprise is better?

Voyager was good, I think they are even here.

Wow im a huge fucking faggot cause i actually thought enterprise was pretty good

My mom said
>It's way too dark
>so much gore

Like what, something other than god damn politics in a Star Trek series for once? Oh the humanity!

You sound pretty insecure buddy, might wanna get that checked out. Faggot.

Yeah fr its star trek ofc theyre going to try and be all pc and progressive

Proper races, exploration, good people, Star Trek elements that are like the other shows, characters that stay around for a few eps, things/races appear as they should, Brent Spiner, No gay.

startrek discovery is a serie about faggots, they will like that serie very much

>pc
>progressive
Two completely different concepts, user.
>pick one!

How is showing gay people all PC and progressive, gay people exist showing it doesn't mean shit. Just means the show has passed a milestone is never had an issue with in the first place.

Fuck me DS9 covered homosexuality 20 fucking years ago lol.

You can't really explore when you are at war. That is what this show is about. They still discover new species and even enter the alternate universe where Earth went full roman empire. Have you watched the show?

Theres not really a right way theyre supposed to look

I watched the first three episodes. It does seem like a good series, but I'm burned out on SJW shit in general and there's plenty of other stuff to watch.

Plus when I heard it had a couple of guys kissing I noped the fuck out. Not that I'm insecure about my sexuality; I just think guys kissing is disgusting, as do most heterosexuals.

I like it.
I think it's the best on telly, second only to TOS.
It doesn't beat the movies though, in my humble opinion.

I like how ugly it is, dealing with war and mental trauma, with paranoia and science gone wrong.
This is a young federation, a lot let beige than what Star Trek became during the 80's.

I can even forgive it the shoehorning in of Sarek, who's there to tickle old fans, but really could have been any old Vulcan.
I can even forgive Fullers nervous tic of giving females male names (look at previous shows, every female protagonist is nicknamed something male).

I like the design, it's oddly nostalgic yet modern. So it's a fine show which seems to get better as it progress.

Is it perfect? No, but then neither were the other shows.

The middle one. Enterprise explained it all.

Every episode. It just war and darkness. Who survives the episode?

>Theres not really a right way theyre supposed to look

The TNG got Klingons right, which is why they had always been the same until the weird mumble-mouths we got now. Not changing the Klingons should have seriously been the biggest no-brainer ever.

Don't speak for me, you insecure child.
I'm hetero and I don't give a toss about who kisses who.

If it was cannon would that ship be developed into something that would wreck a borg cube by the time they invaded.

man they are hoping around space with a spor drive through alternate universes and creating different timelines, they arent waiting a hundred years for the borg to show up

The Borg cant show up in this show. Then they are just making stuff up... They can barely handle the klingons.

If Gene Roddenberry would have been buried in a grave, he'd spin faster than the Discovery going black alert.The whole show is VOY:Threshold tier with the addition of unlikable and irrational acting throw-away characters (killing rate is near GoT) that drop into every plot-hole in the universe. Not to mention nonsense like MEGA (Make the Empire great again).

>Not wanting a great empire

Only with a sexy Empress