What was Ramsays problem? This looks delicious

What was Ramsays problem? This looks delicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

realitytvrevisited.com/2011/05/us-season-2-episode-4-black-pearl.html
youtu.be/lqmf2Te3txw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he ate right before entering the restaurant. its the only explanation as to why he could resist that cheesy goodness

Probably this. I would eat the hell out of that 'za.

It was described as a thin crust when clearly that is bait.

Also greasy.

>Amerilards think this looks good

Looks gross, especially the crust

It's the MacDonald's culture where everything greasy is considered a delicacy.

It's also the whole supersize me the bigger the better attitude where they care more about value for money in terms of quantity rather than quality.

if that were true every fast food chain other than mcdonalds and taco bell would be out of business since everyone else is significantly more expensive

>I would eat the hell out of that 'za
>eat the hell out of
>eat

I think you mean "drink"

>that qt waitress
she can be my thincrust if you know what i understand im saying about having sex with her drift

What did you mean by this?

he wishes his penis foreskin was made of pizza crust

It seems that every single time the problem is that the chef and/or the owners forget the basic standards that you need to have in a restaurant.

People are coming over and paying high amounts of money to get something unique and above their own skills, not a greasy pizza that you can literally make at home. Granted they have a pizza oven but that still looks like a really low tier pizza with little to no effort.

>foreskin
Lmao people actually still have those? Ugly dogdick

enjoy your disgusting dry head with no sensation

They do a test later and people voted a store bought frozen pizza was better

The funny thing is that in most episodes, usually the chef, will still try to argue that his shit was better when Ramsay proves them 10 times wrong.

It's no wonder that most places still get shut down regardless because they're so deluded and prideful.

Some of the funniest shit is that one letter that one owner wrote about Ramsay, wishing him to die after they got shut down.

realitytvrevisited.com/2011/05/us-season-2-episode-4-black-pearl.html

cut >>>> dickless >>>>>>>> un-cut

Well I never thought of pizza that way

Are you this person?

>'za.
Go away nigger

>changing the subject
I win by default because youre too retarded to stick to the topic

Any funny clips?

youtu.be/lqmf2Te3txw

It looks ok. Too much dough, too cheesy. I prefer a more balanced pie. Id eat that for sure, but it's not great looking.