If you don't cry at this you have no heart

story here
wfaa.com/life/doll-with-prosthetic-leg-is-a-viral-surprise-for-texas-girl/228247185

vid link here for people who don't want to click the news site article

youtube.com/watch?v=GaQ49elEpkc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QthgmSYs6po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump,

I don't know if I can fap to this but god as my witness I will try

>inb4 "hurr cripple"

well, it's a feel good story about an all-white family for once, there's that atleast, right?

good for her I guess

just cuck me up senpai

That's nice.

This is nice and all but why would you cry? You might just be a pussy OP.

I'd fuck her so hard

You know leftists are going to turn this into a liberal shtifest, right?

> see, kids like playing with dolls that look like them
> this is why we need more PoC dolls, gay dolls, otherkin dolls, etcetera

And why we need to stop making white dolls. Why couldn't she be happy with a PoC doll with a prosthetic leg, hmm?

filming and posting stuff like this is low class

the fact you give two shits what the world thinks of your personal time with your children is narcissistic and disgusting

She has much better parents then these girls:
youtube.com/watch?v=QthgmSYs6po

Yep...honestly i think this is kind of bullshit

local news with slow news day, only went viral because cuckbook thrives on that feel-good shit

truth is tho, peg-leggers aren't really "disabled" in the sense of like cripples, they can walk and be able bodied people, so they aren't really that "special" they just have a metal post for a leg

Yup. I can't imagine growing up with a fucking camera in my face. Not "turn off the camcorder dad ugh" I mean in my face I mean every single significant moment your parents filming it to try and win internet points.

>"Thank you for making a doll like me!"
>That canned "aww" from her own mother while she keeps her in the shot

Fuck that.

why am i laughing my ass off at that?

>OMG SHE'S SO RACIST!!!11

liberals are literally going to make kids the dumbest out there,

i hate to repeat shit, but Idiocracy isn't the world under republicans, it's what happens when liberals run the education system

i can't help but wonder if in that world of that movie there's an underground society of hyper smart people (Jews) secretly siphoning off the profits and living their lives in bunkers

This was my first thought, but the mother posted it on Facebook. Facebook is a place where you can share things that happen in your life when family and friends (people who give a shit and want to see what you're up to). The mother didn't ask for it to go viral. Maybe she did hope it would go viral, I don't know, but if I had a Facebook and a retarded kid and this happened to me, I would post it so my mom and shit could see it.

i'd do the same, but only set the privacy settings so only my mom and immediate family could see it, and no one else

>cucks don't know you can set posts to only be seen by the people whom you want to see it
>you can also set your page to be invite only, in the same light that locking your twitter account does

Wow we have a candidate for a mandatory EU diversity programming
Thats just unacceptable. I will be reporting this to my local love tolerance and prosperity commission

>a retarded kid

she isn't "retarded" tho, just a peg legger

"retarded" would be literal autism

100% agree

people posting their kids disfigurements for notoriety are pieces of shit

unless they're doing it for money to actually help out the kid, but I'm sure that's the minority

Good for her