My boyfriend left me and I literally cannot stop fucking drinking. This is not going to end well for me...

My boyfriend left me and I literally cannot stop fucking drinking. This is not going to end well for me. I don't know who else to talk to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ts8q1jLJZlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tits.

it's clearly a guy you fucking retard

Are you a dude or what

you can't find another man? Seriously?

crying over a guy

oh the faggotry

post your dick

This to much arm hair

you will find another one, just need to endure this depression state you're in now

fucking lying cunt. that bottle is unopened.

It's not going to end well for you if you keep drinking sub-shit tier blended whisky

wow, didn’t take long. Op already abandoned thread.

A friend, idiotic fuck

a lot of girls have a decent amount of arm hair actually, just many take the time to shave it.

You fucking idiots, OP made a bait thread because he is holding expensive alcohol

Weakling. It's not the end of the world. You've got 48 hours to get your shit together.

Fuck you

Stay sober. Embrace the pain. Cry. Faggit

Fuuuck you

Is Famous Grouse expensive in the US? In the UK it's what the fucking homeless drink

Fuuuuuuuuuck you

Quick OP! Are you male or female.

Tits or gtfo

>Unopened bottle
>Guys hand and forearm

I dub thee a lying faggot

>expensive alcohol
>Famous Grouse

nigga are you homeless?

It's a pic from a few days ago. Here's another one. I've been drinking non stop for like 5 days. I begged him to come back and he blocked me on Skype and WhatsApp. My life is over

post proof that you're not a man

moar

Lmao

oh fuck post more

no hips.. leg hair

blatantly a dude

lol just go to a gay club faggot. You gays can get so much dick with little effort. As a straight man I am jelly as fuck.

What the fuck are you talking about, it's 10000000000% a gay faggot, are you literally blind?

MAYBE IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT FUCKING MAYBE SOMETIMES IT'S ABOUT LOVE *tips*

I've been the same way since my gf left me. We can comfort each other and keep our minds off drinking

get over it you pozhole bitch

grow the fuck up OP, no single person is worth suffering over.
if you need someone else to fulfill yourself, end your life or resolve your fucking issues, but dont drink yourself half to death.
also, if things didn't work out, maybe theyre not the right person for you anyways

>gay faggot
nice good phrasing

EPIC ONE

was thinking the same thing

You know you're in a bad way when you go to Sup Forums for emotional support.

Womem dont have achilles heals like that fag

You know I'm a guy right? I'd be happy to talk to you if you're okay with that. I desperately need someone

maybe there is something called rebound sex?
It worked for me when my ex broke off with me.

bud beer
famous grouse
celtic water

Britfag?

Whiskey is made for drinking not coddling. Pretend it's a penis and put it in you

Well technically I'm a British bisexual but yeah

for the sake of your lifespan, just smoke weed all day instead of alcoholism. You still are a drug addicted mess but at least you will live to see the end of the addiction. Also you cant OD so get as fucked up as you need.

Put down the bottle, call a friend, and get outside. You'll get through this.

If you're not an unemployed liberal sack of shit, I'd be happy to talk to you.

How the fuck does someone even let themselves get in this state. Especially over a stupid break up lmao. Faggits really are mentally ill.

Clearly a Britfag, so why the shite taste in beer when we have some fucking great breweries here? Forget your faggot boyfriend, your shit taste in beer is more upsetting.

>hating on Famous Grouse

Wew lad. I love me some expensive single malts too, but not having respect for a decent tasting drinking mans blended scotch? Edgerific

Drink a lot of water and see a doctor for your own good. And for fucks sake clean your room.

It’s cool dude. We’ve all been there. Just hold your head high and live your life. I believe in you.

he speaks the tru tru

Lol my room is full of vodka bottles and my gf is a bitch can I be gay with you?

> I believe in you

well since youre obviously a faggot too maybe you can suck him off.. maybe cheer him up?

could just be an italian broad

Maybe I will cuntface

>British bisexual
as apposed to an american bisexual?

Op I live in Brighton, let's meet for a drink or something
You anywhere close?

It'll get better buddy, your happiness shouldn't depend on another person, get out there and make new friends and enjoy yourself, life's too short to be upset, good luck man, hope you feel better :)

in the US the homeless drink hand sanitizer

are you pewdiepie?

post u boobs sweet

Try putting rum in your black tea

if this is for real, you need to start seeking another way to unwind/ party... for some nature trails, others, working out, and oters still, sex... the trick to it is to find something that thrills you... and make that your go-to recreation... and yeah, it's not easy, but it's going to be worth it... also, is he an enabler? if u want to get better, he needs to want the same... u won't beat this without a strong pillar to lean on

That's pretty hot for the pic, but I know the feeling user. It's tough.

He lives near me. I saw him in Nero a couple of times

Stop drinking shite whiskey

y u want bobs? u next ask for vagene, prajeet?

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

Would a "gay faggot" be straight? Like a double negative

It gets so much worse, user.

I'm in Manchester unfortunately. My ex used to love my feet. I don't know how things can change so quickly? I was everything to him and now I mean nothing to him. He literally wouldn't care if I died. How do I live with that?

Jesus, that "art exhibition" photography is shit

nah faggotry stacks in intensity

you get gay and then flamboyant gay

Pretend to be a an aggressive go-getter until you don't have to pretend anymore. It works. Trust me.

Timestamp is backwards but nothing seems to go the way I planned it anymore.

I just left my girlfriend and can't stop drinking. Cheers!

Do it faggot

Op here do you want to talk on Skype or something? I'm pretty drunk right now and I need company. Looks like you could use some too

No wonder he left you, that place is filthy!

i see long manly hair on that arm of yours

You can't help me.

what a fag

post dick plz

Yeah get over it princess

Tits or gtfo

Sure why not. I can't get it up right now cause I'm too drunk

Talking to other people and keeping busy like working out helped me out with my previous breakup with my bf user. It gets better. Do more working out?

I don't have the energy or motivation to work out. And I'm still in the closet so I can't even tell to friends or family about what's happened to me. I just want him back. I dream about him every single night. I dream that we are together again and he loves me like he used to. This will never be a reality. He's gone. I can't even contact him anymore because I got drunk and flooded him with texts and pushed him away completely. He's cut me out of his life. There's only one way out of this situation.

Girl the good thing about hitting rock bottom is. that there is only one way to go from here. and that is up

good for you op !
here is a happy song :
youtube.com/watch?v=ts8q1jLJZlo

Sorry to hear that user. Play some video games while your drunk. Maybe order some takeout.

Don't be over dramatic, friend. You'll be just fine. Stop drinking, and go out more often. Meet and talk to new people, trust me, you'll get better.

You sound extremely needy and codependent. Don’t rely on one person for your happiness. Don’t make the same mistake

duuuuude im a fucking alcoholic.... i drink like 8 to 10 beers daily(more on the weekends) that are 9 to 10.5% abv. My place has never been so bad and i live in a 2br apt with my gf and a 2yr old..... wtf are you doing man??? wake up have a beer and start bagging that shit up. make it a game or something and get drunk while you do it. Put on some music you know..... then get your shit and start bagging stuff up? you can do it user. just have fun while you do it and you'll have your place cleaned up in no time and you'll have some faggets to talk to off this fucking site