How do you train your girl to be your fucktoy?

How do you train your girl to be your fucktoy?

What have you gotten your girl to do for ou and how did you get there?

I will bump for you, brother

Looking for proper tips here. Pictures of your girls alongside are very welcome

Cheers man,

That ass and lingerie looks great. She your girl? Or you only lurking and interested in the topic?

I did nothing she was like that to beging with.
She has low selfsteem so she do whatever i want to.
I cant count how many liters of cum she has drink from my cock

Nice. Well, I guess that is the best you can get. Why has she got low self esteem? What else does she do for you but swallow your cum? Got any pics - even social media style stuff?

It's actually a very common fetish among women. You just have to be assertive.

Maybe using drugs

How so? Explain yourself? What have you gotten your girls to do and how exactly did you act?

There's got to be another way that is more "consentual", right? Have you done that before?

I did have really drunk sex before and found out that girls would actually be down for a lot if they got caught in the moment that way. but this is more about training a girl to become your regular sextoy

Pretty much the same thing for me except she does have pretty high self esteem, she was just so fond of me for no reason except my weirdness and loyalty I suppose.
She loved to suck my penis and sleep with it in her mouth.

Now that she changed her pills a year ago we're almost not even having sex anymore...

So how do you get a consensual fucktoy? Play with hormones I guess.

Yes, I think there is another way but you won’t have a real fucktoy, you know

Daddy issues, she got other 3 sisters and never got enough from daddy.
She does whatever i want, i sit on her face, she lick and fingers my ass, fuck her in the ass, cum in her food and coffee and she hapily eats it

What do you mean?

Sounds perfect! Any chance of you showing her?

Kind of fucked up but I do actually believe that that might make a big influence. Getting into that on a biological leveö would probably be too deep here... :/

Do you come up with these things or does she? e.g. tell about the first time you came in her food.

I mean, even if you train her you won’t have her always ready to be your fuck toy

curious thread ...

well, that is exactly the point I want to get her at. To be at my exposure whenever I feel like it and down to anything. Kind of what these kind of blogs aim at

Do you think it’s possible?

Confirmed
You cannot train someone who just isn't up for it. She is a human, just speak to her and say that's what you want sometimes. No girl, or very few, anyway, is likely to want to be ONLY a fucktoy, she will demand and deserve respect at times. Set clear boundaries for it, and stick to them. If she cares about making you happy and she's up for it, then you're on a winner. If one of those things isn't there then you don't have a hope.

Just talk to her mang

I do believe...

source on this girl.

I didn't train her, it was the product of a long relationship. my dom-like preferences just happened to mesh with her sub-like preferences and towards the end (we aren't together anymore) it got weird in the way that I wanted it to get weird. she started to let me film the blowjobs, she would have a dildo in her pussy and cum while she throats me/takes my cum in her mouth. she would start to tell me to feed her my cum, and she was okay with getting on her knees and letting me get off when I wanted her to.

it's too fucking bad that she was a wee bit fucked in the head, because I still haven't found a girl who is willing to let me cum all over her lips like she was

sounds perfect. I do have the feeling that girls with issues tend to be down for me. Which is nice sexwise but unbearable otherwise in most cases...

Uhm, how?