I'M STILL ALIVE BUT I GOT REALLY FUCKED

ORIGINAL THREAD:
So yeah, I'm the OP.
What happened you maybe think right now?

Well, first of all: All my shit got destroyed.
And the next: I'm now in a evacuation zone you could say, the Bundeswehr (German Army) and other helped the people who are fucked.

I only read right now this thread, because like I said: All my shit got destroyed. Someone saved his Notebook only (but not his car LOL), so I'm right now posting from his laptop via shitty mobile hotspot.

I'm still alive, sorry that I don't set up a stream or something like that, but we had ENOUGH streams here... Bada tss

Well yeah, feels good to be still alive, but feels bad that my whole shit got destroyed. I don't even own a phone right now anymore.

As I can say right now: There are some people missed. For example a 6yo girl.

If you have questions, feel free to ask, but keep in mind that I don't have much time, this isn't my notebook.

PS: STILL ALIVE BITCHES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Vj092UgKwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good to hear you're safe, OP.
Did the flood clean out any human trash or just the presumably innocent 6-year old?

As I can say right now a 3 Muhammed´s are missed.

Did you loot anything?
Nigga gotta get his Jordans knomsayin;?

I found some female pantsus in the water that got flooded away, I also saw some bra´s, if you think that is worthy.

PS: youtube.com/watch?v=_Vj092UgKwQ

Feels good, I suppose

Glad you're okay, user

how are you going to watch anime and post memes now?

where will you live in the long term?

>a 3 Muhammed´s are missed
Die Flut kommt.

I called my parents. Maybe I can live there again for some time. I've also a few things to clarify for insurance to come to my property in the form of money.

But on long term, I don't know.

I will watch anime, I will even work on some meme magic, because I don't give a fuck what happened. I will just buy a new notebook soon.

>I'm right now posting from his laptop via shitty mobile hotspot
>Sup Forums pepe file name
nice try faggot

Never heard of a magical thing called "Google Bildersuche"?

>browsing Sup Forums on a stranger's loaned notebook in Germany
>yfw the STASI kicks down his door at three AM and he has no idea why

Well yeah, I'm not really giving a fuck. As long as I can browse, I'm fine with it. Let him die, I will probably never see him again.

>As I can say right now a 3 Muhammed´s are missed.

Nobody's missing them, germanbro. I assure you.

lol fuck'em

How did it happen? The flood.
Did it just start raining out of nowhere and never stopped or did they actually announce a big weather shift?

Good luck mate.

Kek protect you and other based Germanbros.

I missed the original thread, whats the happening?

Gott mit uns, mein freund. Glad to see you survived!

muslims will be looting en masse, hopefully it redpills some libs

OP was in an area that was affected by a breaking dam wall, his shit got wiped away.

Even on land rapefugees can't escape Poseidon.

The last days there was so much rain, it was unbelieavable. Walking your dog, not a good idea, because your dog would probably fly away. Then it hailed, lightning and other things... Well, some crazy shit. Never saw that before in my life.

Yeah, but unfortunately not my property. Feels bad man, feels bad.

Near my home, there broked a fucking dam. So I got literally fucked too.

>How did it happen? The flood.

The magic man let down water from the sky. More water then usual. This accumulated to the other water already available and went the path of least gravitaional potential.

*strongest gravitaional potential
>dammit

Good to hear you're alive have a funny pic

>a 6yo girl.
You ate her. Admit it Fritzl!

Nah, I would never do that.
I mean... I'm not some... You know... Stahp

>The feel when you still save all the pictures, and then you realize that it isn't your notebook... But you don't want to DELETE IT!

Did the eternal Anglo strike again

I asked because I'm pretty sure all weather above Europe is controlled to some degree (depends on the location I guess),
Those floods are now happening every year at least one or two times per.

kys

It wouldnt surprize me. Anglo is trying to prepare for brexit. They want gerry to be bussy.

VERRIJKT

Well, the thing is there isn't normal weather anymore. Also what is IMPORTANT to note... They said there will be some shitty weather, but 50 minutes before the fucking happening they said: You're fucked guys, evacuate yourself from now on, some guys are on their way... But your on your own Hans.

Man, I hate my country.

Do you need help getting dry, Germanbro?
We can fight your water with our fire.

>OP wasn't killed

Good on ya, but seriously, why did the German government just not ask the Dutch to build dams, it's pretty much our speciality.

Have you, by any chance, looked up at the sky before it all began?
Were there nice, sunny days without clouds before?

Is that an abstract merchant?

Is there anyway for you to instigate racial tension in the camps?

K Keep me posted.

Remember the eternal Anglo with associated jews are responsible for manufacturing your flood.

Download this and get your friend arrested please

Also I'm glad you're safe senpai

If I think about it right now... I don't know the name of the thing you mean right there. But that in the middle, 2 days ago, I swear to HOLY KEK, our sky looked like this.

I forgot the name of this thing, but our sky looked a little bit similar to the last picture during that shit, but deep dark.... With some white lines, only visible to about 20% I would say for myself.

I saw about this a video on YouTube, but I thought that is some kind of joke.

Are there any refugee camps in the area? Are the refugees saved? I hope the army saved the refugees first, before the Germans. Otherwise that would be a terrible crime of racism.

If you don't know the word in english, german is fine too.
Ich verstehe.

Anyway, now that you know what's (potentially) up, be sure to remember to look next time.

BASED POSEIDON

fuck this one's great

Well, we were near a big river flood back in 1995, but then we decided to do what we do best, and that is building dams and dykes.

Have repefugees started looting ?

As I can say Hans brother, there is one camp. Someone said there are two camps, but dunno if thats true.

I saw such things many times on my sky. Very many times. In German I would think, its called Wettermanipulation or Manipulation des Wetters.

i suspect contrails are for atmospheric cooling to offset global warming.

Well yeah, that's what 'chemtrails' are. At least some of them.

Yes, but half of your country is below sea level, so the flood isn't that uncommon there.
What is uncommon is the number of floods that have happened in the past 4-5 years. It's almost every 3-4 months. At least on big one and one or two smaller ones.
This never happened before, at least not in this volume.

Holy shit, those chemtrails raised and lowered a single mountain in mere hours. What are we dealing with here?

good luck buddy

I have now to go guys.
The dude wants his notebook back, and its pretty late in Germany. Maybe I will post again tommorow on whats happening now.

And don't forget guys: Stay calm like me. Something bad happened to me, but I don't give a fuck. We have some bigger problems right now.

To be honest, if a flood is going to fuck us, it has to be from biblical proportions. I kinda know what your are suggesting here, but I think we will manage.

Strangely enough, the weather here has been pretty great lately while France and Germany are getting fucked with massive storms and floods.

Best of luck, Germanbro, do post another thread tomorrow if possible.

>tfw Odin is trying to wash the land clean

>but half of your country is below sea level

All of my wats. If the sea level would rise about 50 fucking meters a few places in the north would be flooded. Germany would loose maybe 5% of its clay.

How could they? They can´t swim, ask the mediterean sea.

Any pix of happening?

Hey I posted in the original thread.

The Netherlands is below sea level Krautbro. I was referring to that post.

He was speaking about the Netherlands there.

Odin, Poseidon, that snow fairy deity, they all want to save their children.

gl.

Post pictures tomorrow bitte

Why are you such an attention whore? This is a /soc/-tier thread

FLOOD--CHAN SAVE US

Why are dead muslims the only thing that makes me happy anymore?

why cant i find any stories on this right now in US?

Acting as if there hasn't been a brown flood coming in for over a year already.

Post pictures fag.

thats what you germans get for poking our dikes in WW1

congrats you survived just in time to see your country usher in 1984 for the rest of europe
you guys finally took it over, congrats!

Congrats for surviving Hans.

Use this to drop redpills, your country could have worried about failing infrastructure but instead gave welfare to mudshits.

Any pics of the damn dam?

like before-after? How big was it?

Op still there?

How come no news coverage yet? Is my googlechan just bad?

Guess I am a tard. Changed keywords and voila.

At least nine Germans killed. How many of those were Ahmed?

The Wrath of God is stirring in Germany and Paris. I wonder why?

oh shit I thought that thread was just a shitpost

as one of the 4 angels of the happening i can assure you , that germany will take little to no harm , this clay has taken too much dmg before already and there will be no nuke or grand happening here.

rapefugees will be struck by thunder demons and ammunition while being forced to go back.

put your faith into it and believe it.

im only as strong as you believe i am.
give me your faith and i will protect vaterland.

if you don´t do it for me.
do it for those that you love.

>2016
>having floods

wew are we shitposting or is this real?