You will never eat out Gugu while "Heaven is a Place on Earth" plays in the background

>you will never eat out Gugu while "Heaven is a Place on Earth" plays in the background

Just end my life and take me to the Quagmire already

Anyone else think Yorkie looked a bit masculine?

Discount Emily Blunt.

But I want one

Yup I thought she was a trap.

You wish

She maybe has masculine facial features but it works for her. Cute as fuck. Gugu is still best girl tho.

how can white woman even compete ?

They can't. If you're not with a bisexual biracial you're pretty much wasting your limited time on earth until/unless san junipero is invented.

OOOOH BABY DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S WORTH?

So I had a thought. We see Yorkie dance on the dance floor at the end without any previous inhibition. What if the Yorkie we see at the end isn't the same as the one in the beginning? Sure you could argue that it's her coming out of her shell and finally being comfortable with herself... but what if that's just some kind of additional code they add to all the users who have "passed" to make them more agreeable to be around? What if that's Wes' gripe about the locals being like dead people? Once they're dead they're precluded from doing anything too dangerous that would add conflict to the environment.

yes

You're overthinking it. York just learned that dancing is fun and who cares if a bunch of literal dead people judge you for it

Honestly seemed kinda shitty to be stuck in the same party town forever, that's my only problem with the episode. They should have made it full on world simulation.

>You will never discuss video games after a one night stand with her
HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Weakest episode take it to Sup Forums.

Also worst Mirrorfu

It probably was, they just kept to the party town.

There is a comfy secluded beach part. There is a road that exists solely to be driven on. I'm sure there's other places you can go.

what do you guys think of her fine body of work?

user, for how much of your life have you lived in the same town?

I like her in everything I've seen

> ywn lose your mind and die within miliseconds in an AI simulation either tho

Who pays for San Junipero? Do they use the people for processing some military shit that pays for all of this?

They specifically refer to the San Junperino all the time and they seem to have created different eras of the place instead of a wider area.

Looking at the end though it seems that there has to be a larger area than just San Junperino, but there is no mention or anything to prove this with in the episode.

A lot, but I would probably lose my mind if I knew my existence was confined to it.

I've only seen that one, Nosedive with BDH and the one with the cp-blackmail in the UK. I thought it was the best one out of the three, are the other episodes that much better?

Episode 6 has the qt'est milf.

Actually I think Men Against Fire is pretty weak. I like the actor in Playtest. But yeah San Junipero is very good

It's the version of the future where global fully automated luxury communism has already been instated

Even out of those three you pick her over BDH or even the staff supervisor for OUR BOY?

Are there other virtual afterlifes styled different than San Junipero?

I would sign up for a Valhalla like one even if it's just for the enjoyment of my copy.

San Junipero makes me want to kill myself.

Nostalgia is a cancer not therapy

That's objectively wrong

>turn phone sideways
>spooky scary skeletons

Jesus Christ Sup Forums

>phoneposter
literal cancer

>tfw no Yorkie gf.

>he sits at his computer all day instead of doing stuff and rechecking the thread in the downtime

user, I hope you get your life together

Is there anything worse than this feel?

>he isn't a basement dwelling neet
This site will close down because of normies like you.
I want a Sup Forums afterlife free of normies please.

If you aren't on a chan 16hours a day every day via PC you need to fuck off or lurk only.

I liked him in 22 Jump Street as well
He just has this bro-factor that makes me want to hang out with him. Still, worst episode by far.

>SJW show features lesbians
>straights busts their nuts
no wonder straights cucked the west into feminism

Can someone post qt pics of yorkie?

What's the actress name? I love her

Mackenzie Davis.

Shes so qt senpai I love her.

>tfw they add the 2013 update and you can relive shitposting on Sup Forums