kek, that's my haircut

my guy Bale got a peninsula for a hairline

>dat pls kill me face

>bale probabbly know that he needs to consume a drug to control his baldness
>he can't bc he is an athlete
>the only way is hair transplant

Finasteride a shit anyway

Heard you were talking about me, lads

Just shaved my head a few days ago. Didn't look nearly that bad but decided to beat it before it became a problem. Apparently hair cloning will be a thing within the next 5 years, might pursue that but don't hate the shaved head look

hmm not a bad solution desu, not bad at all.

wait wtf?
how???

Just get a hair transplant. They're relatively cheap if you go somewhere like Turkey to get it done.

How bale is gareth bald?

Very bale. His bale patch gets bigger every year.

Problem is it could look like shit a la Rooney.

Hair cloning? how's that work?

Rooney had a shit one because he didn't have the hair to transplant to begin with. Hair cloning could help him when it hits market

Really makes you think doesn't it Rodrigo

bernsteinmedical.com/hair-cloning/

>In hair cloning, a sample of a person’s germinative hair follicle cells are multiplied outside the body (in vitro), and then they are re-implanted into the scalp with the hope that they will grow new hair follicles and, thus, new permanent hair.
>Although there has been much recent success, and we finally have a working model for how hair cloning might eventually be accomplished, much work still needs to be done.

Other sources I've read quoted researchers as saying that they think it will hit the market in the next 5 or so years. Makes sense because I bet it would make a lot of money (cures baldness whereas transplant merely spreads it around)

I'd rather keep my ass hairy DESU

Holy shit this is great news

buncha britbongs overdosed on the bantz

This is retarded. People don't magical go bald, if you put the hair back where it died, the same thing will happen, the blood will react to DHT and the hair stem will go away.

Reminder that if you've still got hair in your thirties you're a testlet and are never gonna make it.

>not being able to afford a hair transplant
or
>not knowing about them

Fucking losers.

It's like a transplant except you increase the total amount of hair on your head

>needing a hair transplant in the first place

A hair tranplant already solves this. Hairs that are very DHT resistant - located at thr back of your head - are used as doner hairs. So after the transplant you can never lose those new hairs.

t. Balding manlet trying to bring everyone down to his level, literally

Just take steroids already, testlet

Just kill yourself already baldie

>tfw my 1/32 native american heritage prevented me from losing hair
thank you god

>insecure people with shit hairlines literally delude themselves into thinking its because they have higher testosterone than others

Ahahahahaha my fucking sides, you realize this is not always the case right?

I am too much of a man to do that. Thank the lord for my high testosterone levels. I can see why you would think of suicide though, you must have the emotional mental state of a woman, testlet.

>Hamilton wasn’t the first to discover a link between testosterone and baldness, both Hippocrates and Aristotle had made the same observation centuries earlier. Hamilton’s finding suggested that high levels of testosterone might lead to baldness, but in fact the level is irrelevant, providing there are some quantities of the hormone present. Castrated men, who have almost no testosterone, may retain their hair, but men with low testosterone levels can still go bald.

Yeah nice shit tier genetics bro, I'm sure you're getting all the pussy with your homer Simpson hair at 5'9

>b-b-b-but m-manlet
The insecurity levels in a testlet is astounding. It's like watching a jealous woman in action.

You're balding bro, I've literally already succeeded more in life because of that

I don't want to end up with antennas

You're sad and pathetic.

Son of a gun

I can already see my hairline start to recede. Not dramatically but I can tell I'll start to go bald several years from now.

Time to lose even more weight, get swole and grow a beard. So I can look like a midlife crisis swole dad with the fast car.

Hair transplants these days are far more advanced than in the 90s.
Give the testlet a break m8

t. Bald man

>i-i-i-its me being overly alpha!!!!
>I-I-ITS NOT MY GENETICS FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEE

it's never the case, it's caused by DHT which is actually a side of high estrogen.

Roiders only get it because after a cycle, their estrogen goes into overdrive to compensate and PCT can only treat so many side effects.

Australian fucking blowing out bald faggots in this thread ahahahahaha

Make sure you tie that noose real tight boys

You meme like a neckbeard who's been here too long. I honestly do pity you. I hope you sort your life out soon.

Ah so you're a new fag, just leave now baldy

I'll have try to a reverse manbun when I accept my fate and succumb to my father's widow's peak. I'll be like a latter day Donald Trump, sans the Tweets.

He's a testlet so that's a given. His body was made to be boipussi

>replying to your own posts

The betaness of estrogen filled baldies ladies and gentlemen

You're fucking delusional. Stop getting your info from your shitty bald '''male''' support forums.

I mean you gotta feel bad for him. Dudes bald and is probably ugly as fuck to boot. The only thing he has going for him is the misguided belief he somehow has more testosterone than normal people with hair

>s-samefag
Kek. Stay triggered testlet
I actually do have a high test count because I had a medical test done a year back. 800 ng/dL right here. I can fuck multiple times a day like an ox without tiring out.

>tfw not losing hair but getting a lot of white hair since young
I'm not even stressed out

>it's caused by DHT which is actually a side of high estrogen.
You dont know what you're talking about.

Wow tell me how many ladies you score with your baldness!!

Every 5 years the cure to baldness is only 5 years away. I wouldn't get your hopes up

>tfw high test + richfag so I can afford a good transplant that will last a lifetime
>tfw I get to enjoy the best of both worlds of unlimited sexual stamina and good hair
>mfw a testlet seethed at me with his boipussi quivering in anger

Why would you care testlet? You're more interested in being boipussi remember? Kek

>That’s because it is not the amount of testosterone circulating in the bloodstream that dictates baldness, it’s down to genetics. Several genes are thought to be involved, all resulting in hair follicles becoming particularly sensitive to tiny amounts of circulating testosterone.
The process still isn’t fully understood, but it involves an enzyme that converts testosterone into a substance called dihydrotesterone, which causes the hair follicles to shrink in some people, possibly by choking off their supply of blood and nutrients. As the follicle shrinks, the growing cycle gets shorter and new hairs become finer and finer until only the finest so-called vellous hairs remain on the scalp. Eventually the follicle becomes dormant and no more hair is produced. This starts on the top of the scalp and then moves down over the head in the characteristic shape of male pattern baldness. Bald men are genetically more predisposed to be more sensitive to dihydrotestosterone, but the follicles on the chin are unaffected by the hormone, which is why beards continue to grow.

>Some people who don’t lose their hair have low levels of the enzyme that converts testosterone, and so more recently researchers have been seeking ways of blocking the enzyme in others. A treatment called finasteride works on this principle, but it is expensive and needs to be used continuously or hair loss begins again.

Baldies absolutely blown the fuck out. You literally have shit tier genetics

>mfw some guy with shit genetics got duped by other morons on the Internet into thinking he's bald because he has more testosterone

Or maybe your mother and father are brother and sister, who knows

>literally and unironically seething to the point that he has to type a novel of tears
Feels good knowing a testlet cant come to grips with my high test levels that have been medically verified.

>implying I typed that

Mental capicity of beta male baldlets everyone

It's amazing how low test balding "men" have deluded themselves into believing they are high test the last few years.

Whatever keeps them from killing themselves I suppose.

>mfw mom took me to the hair doctor when I was 15 and ever since I apply a lotion to the scalp everyday which has kept my hairline intact and my hair thick as ever despite having like berserk bald genes in the family

That's the inner nigger in all us monkeys.

I get white nose nose hairs recently.

interesting

I bet you're like 20 right now and thinking that you're safe. Nobody's safe. You're gonna lose it all eventually.

>living in a society where having hair loss is seen as diminishing
>not living in a society where hair loss is seen as sign of wisdom
LMAOing at the state of all of you

>stressing over losing my hairline
>stress actually causes me to lose hair

fuck i need to chill man

>be able to grow a manly thicc full bear
>balding as fuck
PFFFHAHAH nature's a bitch.
t. exquisite hair but can't grow a beard for shit, celery

>paying for a transplant to cover up your shit genetics

kek

Life doesnt matter anyway. Just be yourself.

Go be low testosterone somewhere else

What is this faggotry? Just deal with it, ffs.

You're dutch m8, prepare for the worst.
>went to Amsterdam and half the white dutch males looked like fucking Robben.

>scientists and doctors are wasting their time on this instead of curing cancer

Sounds like their tall height incriminated the US manlet... bet your wife got CHEESED while you were watching her son at the hotel

t. Jan Van Dijk

I feel like 80 percent of what's good about me,
goes as my hairline does.

desu i am black like pete, so i'm going in the direction of lucas moura

or lewis hamilton before he grew out his hair and probably did a transplant

Why you care about your hair so much when all you do is sit in front of a computer or tv?

People use the hairloss as an excuse to stay at home in front of computer and TV

same, but one of my grandpas lost hair early on so I'm terrified

Time to get on that dermaroller once a week and minoxidil + nizoral shampoo

better to be bald than a man bun

My dad is 56 and is not bolding anytime soon, and my 2 grand dads never went bold (rip) so I'm not worried.

If I were to be the black sheep of the family somehow though, the only acceptable thing to do is shave your head off clean and grow a massive beard. Hair color, transplant, cloning... is for insecure fags.

This one simple trick will fix your hairline.

kek and checked

You don't ever know how it will turn for you with all these chemicals you have now everywhere. But yeah if you go bald just do a Zidane and shave it.

>Not wanting to look like LCIM

the balder he gets the more he'll start cutting inside

Just spat out my bacon buttie

You dont know what DHT is and no, it isnt a side effect of high estrogen.

get a bain transplant next

This conversation is pure cancer

I used Dr Erdogan in Turkey

perfect hairline now (pic is not me)