>entitled whore appears
>fucks countless men
>yet entire armies unironically let themselves be lead by this (foreign) woman

These are the biggest cucks.

Yet another cuckpropaganda show made by jooz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUTnBMfsKfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just wait until the evil "White" Walkers get going.

this show is not anti white, you retard. it's yet another scheme for kikes to put people against each other, divide and conquer.

>Entitled whore appears
>fucks countless men
>entire armies unironically let themselves be lead by this woman

You left out a lot of important fucking context, senpai.
Like the fact that she has the equivalent of an Apache in a time where they were throwing rocks. Also, her apache helecopters don't run out of gas and breathe fire.

There's a lot of based shit and a lot of cucked shit in this show. Don't be a propaganda fag yourself.

>implying the white walkers isn't the good guys.

It's a fantasy show and she's a pretty blonde dragon princess you utter cunt.

>theres a lot of based shit in GOT
no there isnt

books are super based

>>fucks countless men

literally banged two guys her entire life.

She only exists as she is with her dragons.

The show seems to really bank on her being a mary-sue but in the books she's in constant limbo and stuck in shit she can't get out of.

If you like 2 books of circle jerking getting nowhere with unimportant characters.

>Red Wedding
>Joffery's Poisoning
>The Mountain killing the sand nigger after being poisoned
>Jon Snow killing those who killed him by public hanging
>Jon Snow leaving the Nights Watch to bang some bitch then come back like lol jk
Just because you're a nigger with a little mind doesn't mean there isn't some based shit in the show.

She literally cannot be burned. Small minded savages worship shit like that. This is very realistic.

Anyone see Containment the series? There are four interracial relationships all of them black males white females

It's time to make them stop.

> These are the biggest cucks

Ignoring the most obvious example?

Yeah, this is obvious to even the normies. Why create a thread about it?

She promised white woman to the warriors.

Kek! Samwell Tarly is the glorified cuck of the show. I puke everytime I see him.

book stannis is based

>you didnt marry my daughter so i will fuck over the war and your army
>Oops my whore of a granddaughter stupidly said she wanted to marry a shit tier king, better poison him
>somebody died in a trial by combat
>some faggots got the death penalty for murder
>the whole sappy lovestory between jon and an ugly reheaded mongrel

sure

Plus now she's even riding a giant fire breathing dragon. The few savages who might have had second thoughts already shat their pants and fell back in line.

Yeah but, she killed all of the weak ass male leaders, was on fucking fire- naked (and it looked like she liked it), and her babies are actual fucking dragons.

I'm not sure, but I think they're going along with her because otherwise they're kinda fucked.

The White Walkers are tall, evil ice people with hordes of rotting brown minions who stab and kill everything they find. They want to invade and destroy and make everyone who isn't like them, to be like them in life or death. They are Swedish.

This what i don't get though, Martin said her not being burned was one time magical event

Now in the show it seems it happened again when she burned that house down and got everyone worshipping the white pussy.

It's why i don't like her character all that much, it's just hacky mary sue stuff - i don't like chosen ones that just dick around and still save the day because they are so special. Well it is that and all the slave saving stuff, so boring and social justice-y

Only in the show. In the books she can be burned. Khal drogo's pyre contained mirri maz dur (magic lady) who was spouting incantations at the time of her burning. It's assumed that this was the cause of her miraculous walk out of the fire, and has yet to have been reproduced in the books. In fact, drogon burns her in the fighting pits of mereen.

>he watches the show after Stannis' death
Begone cuck

Yeah--and they turn the one actual, proud cuckold into a sympathetic character good goy men can identify with.

This show is so Jew laden it's almost nauseating.

I liked her character at one point but I think her flabby ass arms in the new season were my breaking point. She looks fucking gross and her character is awful. Hope the cunt dies soon.

You must be a jew the way you manipulate language.

>I betrayed an oath to marry and impregnate a shitskin, let me through your bridge
>Evil-tier king is torturing random people, time to poison the fucker and save my grand daughter
>Trail by combat
>Comes back to life to BTFO some insurrectionist
>Fair enough

this is a lie, in he books he is waay more of a deus ex machina, after she aborts suddenly she understands everything and goes around lording everyone and breaking gender rules in each episode, she starts as a normal girl and then her euphoria triumphs and she is turned into a one-dimensional queen of tumblr

also there are a lot of gay shit in the night's watch, its nothing like the tv show, most accurate description would be like if harry potter but french

i actually laughed when that scene at his fathers house happened.
he's a walking Sup Forums meme.

The trial by combat was a cool scene - but looking back i am not super happy about it. The mountain becoming an unstoppable frankenstein is pretty lame, and honestly - he was a dumb rapist goon that i can't really rout for.

Bottomline - I want the amount of magicaly super people in the show to go down, or remain at last seasons level. Actions have less and less consequences.

It's the same with jon snow. It was pretty shitty to murder him, but he is a progressive in an age old organization. He could have seen it coming, considering he is breaking every rule in the book himself. Now he fucked up but it's alright because he is yet another special snowflake that can't die, yey

The more i think about it - she is kind of like a symbol for american foreign politics.

Stirs shit up in mudslime countries, brings "civilization" while producing fanatics and rebels, will soon just leave for a better land to leave these places behind in turmoil and pretty angry.

You jelly? cuck?

>tall, evil ice people with hordes of rotting brown minions who stab and kill everything they find
so vikings?

Ramsey is the only decent one left

>The more i think about it - she is kind of like a symbol for american foreign politics.

They are obviously a representation of white colonialism

Educate yourself

>books are super based

I thought Drogon breathed fire on her at the end of the 5th book and she came out fine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT'S SO FUCKING STUPID

>colonialism
>mindless killers and pillagers
no. just vikings being cunts

>defending rapist murderer brute mountain simply because muh white skin

rofl kill yourself fedora tipping kid

Ser Davos is still #1 in the power rankings this week for the Iron Throne.

Haven't watched it, not sure if I will. Fucking /pol completely ruined TV and movies for me. I rarely watch any, and I used to watch movies all the fucking time. At least I'm reading again.

They're confident she and her dragon can give them lands to plunder and women to rape.

She came out burned - but alive. She's a lot more fucked up by the end of the books. Which is kind of a relief, but if the books will go on similar to the shows it does not matter anyway.

I think the theme here is sort of that all of the conflict between the humans is generally stupid and pointless and that the magic shit is actually whats important in the long run. So it's ending up as a cucky collectivist morality tale.

That is an accurate description of dysentery from drinking dirty water. Its gross because its descriptive, but that is what happens.
How about the church, literally tearing the royal family apart for being a bunch of incestuous fuck nuts and queers. Is that not based enough for Sup Forums?
Also they follow that entitled whore because she has the most powerful weapon in existence aka a fire breathing fucking lizard the size of super market. People follow power, she has power.
Sorry that she is a women and that upsets your delicate sensibilities but the show and books show people in realistic lights. I mean, think of all the stupid shit the woman in this show do, hell a woman has single handily plunged the largest kingdom in the know world into near chaos cause she is a willful ignorant cunt.

Well it could still be turned around - all this deus cuck machina magic stuff is annoying, but the non magical regular guys could still band together and fuck the dragon lady to death and then just defeat the white walkers themselves.

Which is what is probably not going to happen - i assume daenerys fucks up westeros and then the white walkers come along and they must use her magic against the bad magic and jon snow marries her because he is the secret chosen one a la "oh no war is so bad why are we fighting each other one race the human race mkaaay, let's push a stop button to end this world shattering invading force completely because we finally figured out togetherness - the end"

At one point i had high hopes for the series - but it's turning more generic and dumb by the minute.

Let's say the book describe people somewhat realistically

But the whole daenerys wants to end all slavery everywhere is just so much white guilt projection. She wants to wage war against an entire continent because of muh birthright, but this tradition of a people complety unrelated and alien to her is upsetting her sensibilities? I mean she is a little brat in the books, so fair enough, but actually sticking it out and not fucking off the FIRST chance she gets is just dumb. I suppose that is her "maturing", which is why i call it projection. She could have also grown up to accept that she can't her cake and eat it too, amass an army for one thing and then grind it down for social justice is pretty stupid.

Luckily in the show there is always a new army around the corner waiting for her.

This show is for cucks and fags. Fuck you.

>naturally talented being impervious to fire
>somewhat skilled at raising legendary animals
>decent at eating raw animal hearts
> bad at managing cities
>good at coming up with tactical plans and likes beating the shit out of people
>good at inspiring people to work towards a cause

Seems alright to me. She's not a Mary Sue like typical female strong characters are.

>turns into a hamplanet

WHITE WOMEN NOT EVEN ONCE

even the most leftist lefties by now recognize that the bitch is a villian

Good at tactical plans? It's always her generals and entourage to actually plan things.

In the books it is less so, but in the show stuff always just goes right for her, no matter how bad the odds are. Which is pretty mary sue-y.

She is right up there in the top three mary sues of the show with brienne of dyke and jon snow. At least there is tragedy for all of them (i mean each of them has a loved one dying at one point), but shit just always works out in the end.

>adamantly against slavery
>wants to regain the throne of an absolute monarchy

Her whole character makes no fucking sense.

Phew, I gets lots of shit when i try to tell people that she is shit and stannis is the mannis.

I am just holding out for the next book, to see if martin also killed stannis off like a cuckmaster.

Stannis is the true redpill, if he really dies it all turns pretty bleak and pointless.

>has a great horde of sandniggers
>loses them all
>walks around the desert for awhile
>burns down a sacred building and kills all the leaders of the sandniggers
>gets the horde back

Most boring predictable character ever.

I'd say its more of feminist propaganda than anything Tbh famalam. The last fucking season and a half has been Tumblr : the show

Pretty sure she will bring the horde over to westeros only to lose them again somehow, to then find a new ally, a brown one with 100% certainty (dorne much?)

>looking for any reason to be a victim

it's been SJW/feminist pandering from the start

>White European leader with dragons

Fuck off Turkroach

>I will take what is mine, with fries and a diet coke

The first book was the only good one. There were some bits in the second and third that were good. 4th was shit and I havent even finished the fifth book.

Can't die... right now.
The jews are writing the show, george still has executive powers.

I don't know, the first three seasons were much closer to the books, usually just shifting some places and chronology around.

Then they started getting more and more into brienne, having stupid shit like her maybe killing the hound et cetera. Still some women get shat on, namely cercei and sansa, but it is getting less and less. Pendulum is in full swing crashing into muh patriarchy.

So maybe she was immune to fire this time because of all the shitskin kings blood she was giving to the red God. Same when with Drogo.

>White woman in a crowd of brown men
>not being sexually violated

I know this is fantasy but they could at least try for some realism, you know at least one of them would grab a tit or something.

He is fat and merry though, i don't think he gives a shit.

Riding the hype train like he is i doubt he would want to offend his new faggy fans. I mean look at him, he is a fat neckbeard who literally did not write anything for a year because he got obsessed with a superhero pen and paper rpg. Probably was not all the popular in his earlier life either. Not what i would call a redpilled alpha.

>Westeros (Europe) is a backwards totalitarian superstitious war torn shithole, with the only good part being Dorne (Moors)
>In the books, Tyrion (the smart character) says that slaves in the east are treated better than peasants in the west
>Stronk womyn Brienne beating elite knights and warriors in armed and unarmed combat
>Dany gets raped by a big brown bull-I mean warrior king and (according to the books) she ends up enjoying it
>Underlying message is nihilism
>"We don't hurt little girls in this middle eastern themed country."
>White knight beta always there to protect Dany
>All men are either psychopaths or cucks
>Stronk Womyn
>Army of Eunuchs being a thing
>Books were written by a leftist fedora cuck who tries to set up his name to portray himself as the next Tolkien (hint: he isn't)
>Shows written by a couple of Jews

>All men are either psychopaths or cucks

>"Outliers mean the rule is irrelevant"

Fairly on point there - i used to enjoy the whole thing mainly because protagonists died without it being too much of a gimmick. Consequences and such, it was rewarding i found. It seemed gritty at the time, which in the ride dosage makes a world seem more real and alive.

But it gets more shallow every episode of the show, and i am pretty sure the next book will also be shit, when it comes out in 2030.

Also what bugs me and makes it seem like social commentary/an agenda: he creates thousands of pages of backstories, histories, factions, relations between realms and a pretty detailed world in general - but a whole continent is nothing but anglos basically. The north is a bit viking/scandinavian, the iron isles are a bit more viking than anyone else - but these factions are on the fringes geographically or powerwise.

I mean anglo power is cool and all, but for all the detail he puts in it is just lazy. Culturally they are all the same more or less. Doesn't even take the time to rip off some real world nations to make the thinly veiled symbolism a bit more varied.

>kills for money
how great

I mean people think this guy is cool - but he is just a career killer, with it being implied that he has no real personality of his own anyway, that spouts some pseudo mystical shit, leading towards what is basically a kung fu film training montage trope with aria. It is pretty pretty lame, he even has a speech gimmick like yoda.

Unfortunately the real "next Tolkien" died before he could finish his epic.

Cuck show for cuckolds like you

>not following the mother of dragons
>not wanting to Make Westeros Great Again

Most people died before they could finish wheel of time.

Taking epic a bit too literally if he can't come up with a story that is less than 11 books long.

Although, i used to love long as shit fantasy series until i got to the last books of the malazan book of the fallen - now i know there is such a thing as too fucking many plotlines and books.

wheel of time is shit tho

Amen is such a shitty character.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUTnBMfsKfM

>jon got revived

gay shit

Fuck you that series is fantastic.

>decieves violent natives with magic tricks to give their lives in a foreign pointless war

I hate that she's supposed to be destined to be the ruler. I hope there is a huge upset by the end of the series that subverts the cliche old "legendary chosen one" shit.

Didn't she say she wanted to break the "wheel" that represents the noble families? I bet she'll somehow kill all the others, then establish muh democracy and kill herself

I mean i finished all 16 books, it's good and all - but the last two books of the main series felt like they had too much filler. A good part of it did not grip me as much as the earlier books could in general. The narrative got very sluggish at times. Have to say erikson has a way of making it worth it in the end, somehow.

>countless
Two. One of which was her husband.

>all these plebs who watch the show but haven't read the books twice already

An entire army of cucks and white knights

>reading a cuck book

The tv jew certainly won't allow it

Daenerys will conquer everything and marry post transitioned brienne, now brian of tarth, proclaim democracy, let essos immigrants in (without asking the people, that would be racist).

Lol. No. Jordan sucks ass. Blood and bloody ashes! Blink. Blink. Blink..
Fuck no.

Damn I wished those words were said in the show. Would have been a good laugh.

In fairness, she walks in fire and rides a dragon.

In real-world terms, that'd be a blond haired, blue eyed bitch popping up in the middle east dancing naked in the middle of a fire and pointing out that she has nuclear weapons in a post-disarmament world, then saying "Lets go conquer Europe! FINALLY! FOLLOW THE WHITE WOMAN! THEY CAN'T DO SHIT, I GOT NUKES!"

Under those circumstances, she could literally get away with saying she was Muhammad Reborn and that shit would fly just fine.

SO BASICALLY, if everyone gave their nuclear weapons to Sweden.

>Danerys
>whore
>fucks countless men
Wat

The "hurr stronk womyn" trope is cringy, but she's only fucked like two guys and one of those was her husband.

>wanting to read a book some fatass wrote that describes the food at a feast in excruciating detail over 5 pages, while describing a battle in 2 lines

Yeah I couldn't even get halfway through the first book it was such shit.

Who Holy Roman Emperor Tommen here?