Post your clipboard. Right now. CTRL + V. Don't be shy

Post your clipboard. Right now. CTRL + V. Don't be shy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-t9-XcIta8
youtu.be/7LKHpM1UeDA
youtu.be/PJ8IBPpzToc
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ8IBPpzToc&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/Sg8suXp3sT8
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org
drive.google
youtube.com/watch?v=P9XcDKNoZ1g
youtube.com/watch?v=9bFioQgjmck
imdb.com/title/tt7167630/
maxconsole.com/attachments/nx-system_features_guide-1_1-20160930-en-private-zip.7775/
youtube.com/watch?v=O4n3tRkVAxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE&t=2s
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3928125
youtube.com/watch?v=2LOmFBBq4T0&index=30&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-t9-XcIta8

\wbfs\Super Mario Galaxy [RMGE01]\RMGE01.iso

AnnaImLivex

youtu.be/7LKHpM1UeDA

5a7211a7

This started a massive inferno and heated the greenhouse to 1500C, burning off my spacesuit

A URL in this message redirects! Origional URL: youtu.be/PJ8IBPpzToc Final URL youtube.com/watch?v=PJ8IBPpzToc&feature=youtu.be

youtu.be/Sg8suXp3sT8

why would I want to invest so much into something knowing it will fail?

51.61 KB

.OPTIONS plotwinsize=0

You specifically acknowledge that the Company shall not be liable for user content, including without limitation Your Content, or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.

facebook com/lorddawi

r6gdrawfriends.booru.org ela is ugly bitch who should be deported

drive.google com/drive/folders/0B3UKnzMzMqLQZjJyQzZlaVRkaDg

youtube.com/watch?v=P9XcDKNoZ1g

youtube.com/watch?v=9bFioQgjmck

slid up under the hood, and drew his thumb down the face of her clitoris, over and over in a slow, forceful rhythm. The sensation was overwhelming. Pins and needles swept from the soles of her feet to her lower back. She tensed and arched with each

Hack{open.wifi=1}
Search "nudes"
Exe.Send copy

imdb.com/title/tt7167630/

Carrot Top

maxconsole.com/attachments/nx-system_features_guide-1_1-20160930-en-private-zip.7775/

youtube.com/watch?v=O4n3tRkVAxQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE&t=2s

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3928125

do u knwow dae wae? tehehe :33c i do i do!!( ノ^ω^)ノ゚ i knwow dae way to daddies yummy nummie cummies (〃´ノω`〃) when daddy clicks his tongue on my pwersonal parts i feel like i kwnow dae way!! >///

5813 1950 0021 2191

L e g i o n T D #8747

FRENT ROCK WOOD

Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.

youtube.com/watch?v=2LOmFBBq4T0&index=30&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

I've been spreading the word since December 23rd, even though you guys aren't atheist, you still hold on to the retarded belief that god is humanoid and not a cobra.

Read the Bible, dibshits. The only time god shows himself physically to more than one person is when he reveals as a cobra from Moses' staff when confronting the pharaoh.

Exodus 7:10 The lord told Moses to throw down the staff, it became the snake. God's true form is a cobra. He did not make man in his image, he gave that grace to the subtlest creatures.

Look at Egypt's creation story, Apep (a cobra) and Atum (their version of God) where once one, each of them represented two sides of one individual. Egypt goes into heresy when they say that these beings split into two.

But we can surmise that all religions that have a god reference the same god through different lenses. Only christians get it right, obviously, but many religions have a snake god that contrasts a malviolent one.

This is actually the duality of god. Like a cobra he can be wrathful, but also he can be calm. Cobras strike down animals much larger than they with venom in much the same way an all powerful being might with lightning.

It is important that we still love god, though he takes the shape of something most find terrifying or repulsive. He cast down his lightning venom only on the wicked for He is just!

It is also no coincidence that snakes in general are mentioned so often in the Bible. It is not enough to have each line in the Bible memorized, but one must also read between the lines as well.

To say that god is neither man nor cobra is to say that the serpentic imagery and messages along with god's own divine acts are meaningless, which is just not true.

why my dick is so big