I grew up in a rich white family. Everything in my life has been easy. For example

I grew up in a rich white family. Everything in my life has been easy. For example....

I've been caught with drugs by cops and let go. I am in college and I don't have to pay a cent for my education, housing, food, even drugs. I have been given 3 free cars since age 16. I have shared an investment account with my dad since age 12. I was given a Rolex as a high school graduation gift. I'll likely receive an 8 figure inheritance after my parents die.
I'm a poster-child of undeserved privilege.

So many rich kids end up mentally corrupt narcissists with no discipline and no way to relate with normal people.

How do I keep from ending up like that?
How do I know if I am like that already or not?

B8 nigger

This is not b8. I'm actually very rich.

Proof or gtfo

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

tell your grand kids the rich kids of instagram killed their grand dad. And that they cant afford to sue us for it

send me 50 to my pal pal, so I can eat today, since my damn boss hasn't paid me.

paypal.me/starcr3am

So uh since you rich you wouldnt mind buying me games from steam do you?

depends on what food you're buying with it

this is an honest request, that you do not have to honor of course.

Honestly, ive been ok financially most my life, middle class, and I still have problems being happy. we all go through shit my dude.

get a job you faggots

How do you feel about philanthropy?

I'll buy you goat simulator and nothing else

it'd be your choice. normall I would budget it as I have budgeted 70 $ for this entire month. I eat Jack in the box, or oatmeal packets.

nothing fancy I cant afford. :(

already got the goaty version get me something else wouldcha

My parents control my finances and i have no control over mass sums of wealth except through them. They don't like philanthropy.

too bad. only buying the best.

I have a job you fool. I'm just financially stressed atm. boss is always late on paychecks, yeah I know, get a new job.

but it's not so easy when youre a professional.

if youre in a developed country you can get your boss thrown in jail if you don't have a regular paycheck.

live homeless for 6 months?
go live in the woods for a long period of time?
go to the indian slums and see real poverty?
stop taking your parents money and live independently?

i think the problems with rich kids is they dont really know what life is like, this is the same for most people from the suburbs and what not, but for the extremely wealthy its x10

they probably just don't want you to spend it all at once. its hard not to when the Money is abundant. I net it's frustrating as hell though.

normally I'm okay with holding onto money, we are stealth wealth types.

Yeah ain't that some shit. the thing is, I'm a good guy, this guy has a family, and hes helped me out. he's given me an internship. and I am grateful and loyal to the dirt.

it's not a simple situation.

can i get 10 bucks please op? just wanna buy some food thats all im asking
paypal.me/joshave

go far away, to a place your name wont be recognized, live for a while under de guise of being a "normal person" get a normal job (you can still help yourself with daddy's money, this isnt whats important) and live like that for a year, maybe that will give you a much necessary new perspective on things

So back to the original question, do you hang out with other rich kids? And do you behave like them?

Do you match their spending habits, or are you more controlled with finances.

If youre concerned about the money now, just wait my brother. All in due time. I would be more concerned about the things money cant buy. Like your parents, and their love for you. they wont be there forever.

This. Do the "normal" things for a year. It might make you cherish your life a little bit more.

oh yeah, forgot one more very important thing, try to develop your empathy, most spoiled and narsisists rich kids become like that because they lack the empathy that makes you understand the world a little better

I have one other friend, he is as poor as most. Same with my girlfriend.
I'm better at saving than most 20 year olds but I don't save but maybe 20 percent of all the money I'm given

money is not a concern i understand it wont be a problem in my life, I'm more concerned about being a decent person not a donald Jr.

if
isnt an option, go for try and develop your empathy, read some books on the subject, try and take time to understand why people chose to behave as they do

Well, right now ive learned a priceless little thing called a budget. Like I said. I stretched out 70 dollars for food this entire month.

I'm not asking you to do the same. my situation is a necessity so to speak.

Do this though, map out your monthly spending. Tell your parents to set you up with a financial advisor, or if you know how to do simple math, do it.

You sound like a good kid. However, do remember that it's ok to have a hard fist sometimes so as not to let others take advantage of you.

Instead of wondering how you don't up end like that you should just think about what you want to achieve. You got all the things that you need to make something of yourself

Empathy is more about this, I think.

You're on the freeway, and someone cuts you off. You miss your exit, and will be late for your 3:00 coffee.

You curse the other person, but you put yourself in their shoes. You wonder why it is they cut you off.

So you head back the way you came, and you see the same car pulled next to a wreck on the freeway exit.

And you realize that they didn't cut you off with malicious intent, they were pulling over to help a person, who was in a car wreck just up the road.

In the immediacy of things, you were mad at the person for cutting you off, but put into perspective, would you have not done the same thing?

Sympathy- Is a selfish way of looking at others situations.

Empathy- is Truly understanding their position as it pertains in a completely externalized manner.

Stop begging to some faker, you filthy fucking nigger

Yeah, what's your situation hotshot?

I'm not a nigger. and even if I was, I would still put up with your shit to get to where I want to go.

Obviously you cant comprehend, that I have consideration for my boss, and don't want to throw him under the bus. I'm empathetic.

But youre right, I wont beg. I was just asking for help. As I sought to help OP.

Islam

And you use cartoonish images to prove a point.

Might you be one of those "weebs".

the fuck is a weeb

>>>doesnt know what a weeaboo is
go back to ifunny faggot