Goddamn why is Peach so awesome?

Goddamn why is Peach so awesome?

She isn't, you only think that because you're a nu-male faggot.

At least I don't use comma splices, monkey boy.

>don't use comma splices,
Literally a retard.

How much "Nintendo time" does your overweight girlfriend with an "awesome personality" let you have per day?

You didn't address your poor grasp on the English language.

Hip thrusts, that's why.

This thread went to the shitter immediatelly. Good job op.

Not my fault. user was divulging his insecurities about his weak masculinity to me. Instead of being fun, he decided to display his autism and low-t count.

>HE HAS SEEN THE SOFT, FUZZY LIGHT

Welcome, brother.

Should have just ignored and soldiered on but you ended up derailing your own thread. Learn from this mistake.

>user was divulging his insecurities about his weak masculinity to me.

Says the guy who created a "omg guys how awesome is Peach!" thread.

Drive to your nearest bridge, tie a cinder block to your fat ankle and jump off and rid the world of your autism.

>Drive to your nearest bridge, tie a cinder block to your fat ankle and jump off and rid the world of your autism

Not very good or creative. Kind of a hack response. Very woman-like emotional compromising going on here. Go lift some weights or something.

I really have no interest in having a thread work out to your liking.

Grab your favorite stuffed animal and hop into bed. It's late and you have school tomorrow.

Because she is a dress wearing, feminine, damsel in distress, cake baking womanly woman. The exact opposite of the common modern bull dike bitch that isn't worth a shit that men are told are women, but who are -in all honesty-.half gay degenerate sluts.

Nailed it. I like Peach because she's sweet like a woman needs to be in order to have value to a man.

Is it anyone else's fantasy to take a woman like this and completely degrade and dehumanize her to the point where she's a completely submissive "good girl for Daddy?"

She is not awesome, what kind of dumb bitch keeps getting caught?

Wrong main

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Falcon mains are spazzes. I love Fatality, but he's a dork.

I just hate liberal SJW cunts and want to make them submissive, obedient little whores. What's wrong with YOU?

It's called being a man. Calm down.