Need help from Sup Forums

Need help from Sup Forums
Me and my fiancée have decided to have a ffm threesome need ways to meet girls for it apps etc.

Bumping for mutual interest

In the same boat send help lmao

enjoy getting cucked by a girl
then having aids, and finally being alone and miserable when she decides to take someone elses cock

if your girl can't pull other girls then you're both fags, fags

Nightclubs ?

Still fucked two bitches, its only cucking if you approve and watch it lmao

Craigslist.

you know this is just an excuse to bring in jamal as a regular, right?

Any decent apps to meet some ??

> Watch your wife get fucked by another woman
> Each time you try to get involved they push you away
> Wife begins having relations with random women without you
> "Heh, that's hot! It's not another man so no skin off my bones!"
> Wife leaves you, takes everything
> "Heh, at least I fucked two bitches! Wh-who's cool now Sup Forums?!"

Feeld app

What about girls at heart.

Awn... Are you jealous that some people actually have sex?

This

I'm black myself smh

I didn't realize this was 1990s NYC.

this

>doesn't know the definition of a cuck
>still fkt two bitches!
>bcos sex is such an accomplishment!
literally anyone with $50 can pay two whores for the same over exaggerated shitty experience, you fucking loser

Sooooo whats the difference between cucking and swinging???? If its what you want with women whats the problem ya feel me two big fat stanky bootys and a faithful experience

valid point

Can the giant virgin faggot in this thread fuck off and let us grown ups talk and help eachother have an amazing experience with our girlfriend/fiancée/wife?

Is that fucking Adam Sandler in the back?

>Me and my fiancé
More like you did, and she is sorta going along with it.

Honestly, me and my gf have had 3somes before, but they were with friends who were already into it. We don't really talk with those 2 as much anymore (just had a falling out, not cuase of sex or anything), and since then we've been trying to look for a 3rd and it hasn't been easy. What I'm saying is, if you don't already know someone who's willing to join you it won't be easy. I mean, you could always pay someone, but then that crosses into the "ew hookers" category that many don't wanna cross into.
We just set up an account on fetlife to try and find a 3rd girl who is interested.

Good luck user.

This is such as a sad pathetic attempt at trolling someone on the internet.

I never understood how the word "cuck" was an insult. Anybody who IS an actually cuck, doesn't see the problem with it. It's like if you call someone who is gay a cocksucker. Well, no shit? They like that shit. It's only bad to you.

>says the retard who thinks xsex is some magical experience and adding more people into it will do anything besides increase the risks of disease
an orgasm is an orgasm, additional whores don't multiple said orgasm(s). faggot

go advertise for your cancerous dating apps elsewhere you piece of shit
sage

My gf let's me fuck whoever I want, the only catch is for every girl I fuck, she gets to fuck a guy of her choice while I watch.

What the fuck are you talking about ha

You guys look way too deep into things.

>increase risk of disease

Are you also one of those people who believe that injecting a marijuana one time will give you cancer and condoms fail 100% of the time?

but-but that is true! A friend of mine died after he injected 2 marjiuanas into his peepee

Underrated