Drawthread: not getting deleted by a fag this time

Drawthread: not getting deleted by a fag this time

Other urls found in this thread:

pre00.deviantart.net/08ba/th/pre/f/2016/225/8/b/maria_pappas_by_vederick-dadri0y.png
vederick.deviantart.com/art/Maria-Pappas-627779842
pre00.deviantart.net/08a5/th/pre/f/2015/309/3/e/portia_demwiddy_by_vederick-d9fmz6p.png
vederick.deviantart.com/art/Portia-Demwiddy-570461857
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=C9GTEsNf_GU
arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Carl_Gould
orig00.deviantart.net/7275/f/2016/304/e/9/carl__screencap_from_he_said_he_said__by_willm3luvtrains-damv5ov.png
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Jose_Earthquakes
images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2709000/ff_2709201_full.jpg&w=600
footballshirtculture.com/images/2017/san_jose_earthquakes_2017_adidas_home_kit.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

Also, how the heck could I ever be worse than a pedophile or stalker??

Requesting This Image, but with Maria Pappas and Portia Demwiddy (Arthur)

Maria ->pre00.deviantart.net/08ba/th/pre/f/2016/225/8/b/maria_pappas_by_vederick-dadri0y.png

vederick.deviantart.com/art/Maria-Pappas-627779842

Portia ->pre00.deviantart.net/08a5/th/pre/f/2015/309/3/e/portia_demwiddy_by_vederick-d9fmz6p.png

vederick.deviantart.com/art/Portia-Demwiddy-570461857

Portia as Teri

Maria as Carrie

>That filename
Vorefag alert

Masturbating with her wrench

>TubaVore > SwordBro > MFDoom Yotsuba >>> Spoodo > Abusefag
is this meant to imply abusefag is the worst?
weird i always figured it was spoodo
does that mean we worry or no because he posted in the other thread. im so sick of fake threads he needs to get banned again

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

gib rooki™

>a Sup Forums filename indicates a specific person
You're stupid, I'm the OP. I'm just really tired of the boring kid that makes and deletes threads.

>I'm just really tired of the boring kid that makes and deletes threads.
do u r a less harmful cancer

The other thread has two posted, both of them unique IPs

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Requesting any of the missing fusions/trifusions

Both Abusefag & Spoodo are amongst the worst. Pretty hard to pick who is worse though. Both are manipulative liars. Both are infamous for harassing artists into drawing their requests.

Abusefag constantly gaslights about his past & will try to dispute any proof use against him. I've caught him on multiple other boards (aco, h, & 8ch's delicious & loli), & got his ass busted on ALL of them.

Spoodo simply refuses to stop with his usual fetish requests, & is known to be extremely picky. Just look on the archives for 'Candy cane paizuri' & you'll see the infamous Christmas episode of his.

so... tubavore = vorefag? if so he is much higher on the list with the constant deletion of threads and spamming

>Shitting up the thread already with a chicken scratch
Off yourself faggot
Swordbro! My fellow repeat requester, how's the Rukiadex coming along?

Tubavore is a different entity than Vorefag. I say Vorefag is worse, because Tubavore doesn't go around harassing everybody on the thread.

i've returned from the dead or whatever, and x and y beauty user i'm here to sorta deliver, couldn't exactly get the pose down but hope it looks good nonetheless

>Doesn't know what chicken scratch is
>Thinks anyone will do anything this guy says.
Good ol' times here

What you're posting is the definition of a chicken scratch. I understand though. It's all you're capable of drawing.
Same goes for you, stop shitting up the thread with chicken scratches and learn how to fucking draw.

>What you're posting is the definition of a chicken scratch.
>Being fucking wrong
Is this a regular thing for you?

Yes, Entity. That is an extremely regular thing of his. He thinks he's the fucking art guru of drawing. BTW...this would be his 'skill' regarding drawing.

Come on dude, accept it, you can't draw

>Blah, blah, chicken scratches
>Blah, blah, blah stop shitting up the thread
>Blah, blah, you suck
I'd say your vore fanfiction has more creativity than your shitposting, but that's clearly not true either... Get some new material.

Nope. What you're posting are chicken scratches, plain and simple.
I mean fuck, I could pump out better draws than that shit in a fraction of a second, and I don't even draw.

reminder that vorefag's constant off-topic images and walls of shitpost is spam and should be reported as such

>I could pump out better draws than that shit in a fraction of a second, and I don't even draw.
and yet without proof...

sum1 toss me a warm up req, just got home.

>also hi thread

youtube.com/watch?v=C9GTEsNf_GU

Draw some stuff then

I'm glad we have a shitposter like this around.

This is a drawing, thus making "you can't draw" invalid.

>What you're posting are chicken scratches, plain and simple.
>Saying this after the definition was posted proving you wrong.
K.
>I mean fuck, I could
But you won't, can't, and will never.

?

>i could do better easily!
>then prove it
>i-i uh haha w-why would i waste my t-talent on you?

His MsPaint fruits were truly a sight to behold, you had to be there to witness it.

Requesting you jump into a raging fire. That should be a good warm up.
I don't have to prove shit. I know I can do better than most of you chicken-scratchers and shit-scribblers

Oh that one was me. Nice buttsize, though I will admit the cheek spread does look a bit suspicious. I should've shared a reference with you when I made the request so that you could have a better idea of what I had in mind, but thank you for drawing her again! Saved.

Henlo thread I can't sleep so I'm here.

Step up or shut up. Get off your high horse and prove to us you can do better.
>inb4 no proof and no balls to go with it

See

*sun*

you know whats super funny? anyone having the guts to say that anyone on here is shit, when none of you can even keep a thread alive or do what this entire thread is about: draw
it's hilarious how a lot of the people that have been outed from the draw community have been way more successful than half the faggots that still swallow each others cum in threads.
You can't even be interesting enough to argue with, or draw with anymore holy shit. how can you even insult someone for your art when you literally have nothing better to do than... this?
At least starting shit in threads keeps it more alive than having 30 repeat requesters and the same damn people just doing one request in thread and then leaving.
Drawthreads are like some fucking roach that's become immune to pesticides so you just learn to fucking ignore it.

Dubs confirms no balls then.
Thanks for proving it.
Xoxo

if you drew that, its really cute by the way

The pace of Sup Forums does not lend well to drawthreads, they are all doomed to fail and be trolled.

Draw big strong russian gf

yuh

aye

you fell for the cancer
you idiot

yeah i was bit lost on how to do it but i'm still glad you like it regardless
also a bunch of random sketches i did
buh

delete this fast

>More chicken scratches
Just what this thread didn't need

kek

i’m enjoying whatever that is on the left

Don't worry user! I saved it for you. From one repeat requester to the other!
You too, fuck off with the chicken scratch shit

It's furfaggotry. You are enjoying furfaggotry.

drawfool why

then i am a furfag

can anyone here line and color this?

You take one requests for me?

Please

y-you too
wrong, I'd say about 2 years ago this board was just as inactive as it is now and everyone was always around and so interactive with each other and requesters, but now they just kinda come in thread and die immediately, because all of the drawfags have abandoned b.

ur a retard thats vorefag reposting

Is that Isane?

Draw bazinga guy from funny show

Dumb niggers, I'm not a drawfag. I was just reposting the image that was deleted

*Shoves hand in boob window*

do you take requests?

It's okay, I am too.

just like vorefag

Not a drawfag but you’re an avatarfag like everyone around

It's nothing Vore

/r/ Carl Gould, As if he were a Fan of the San Jose Earthquakes (MLS or Major League Soccer Team)

arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Carl_Gould

orig00.deviantart.net/7275/f/2016/304/e/9/carl__screencap_from_he_said_he_said__by_willm3luvtrains-damv5ov.png

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Jose_Earthquakes

images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2709000/ff_2709201_full.jpg&w=600

footballshirtculture.com/images/2017/san_jose_earthquakes_2017_adidas_home_kit.jpg

Where is Emoji Dog from?

*removes your hand from boob window and stuffs it into my ass*

>Fernando alert
When are you going to fuck off with those Arthur requests of yours, Fernando?

she was like a brief alien in that adult swim samurai jack. never watched it myself but she was there for like a minute or so and Sup Forums loved her

i'm glad you enjoyed my muscle bear girl
>758943127
wHY dOnT YoU maKe mE

Could someone redraw this for me, I had someone on here make it for me a year or two ago.

I should befriend vorefag then.

Ignore the shameful file name please

sfw?

Yaaa

Duhhh

Just dab on'em Basketball American

> because all of the drawfags have abandoned b.
Can you blame them tho? Speaking as someone who joined last year to dick around between school, but left because it wasn't enjoyable anymore. I wish it was back to simple fun, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

At least it's funny watching people go at each other's throats for a thread or two.

eat lemon

good luck with that dude
i dont think he has the capacity for friendship

Darn, it looks like I've been found out!
Your hands, in a blender, turn it on faggot

*puppeteers like a stinkfingered Jim Henson*

You don't know until you try!
Let's be friends~!

>this

>Let's be friends~!
Only if you do my request high-quality

damn yous like a broken record...

what in the fuck is that trash

why are there cars on top of a building

No, friends first!

>tfw we won't get another swordbro tier repeat requester and have to settle for spammers

>Entity "leaves forever"
>comes back
classic

Fine then, we're friends!
Yaaaayy!
:3

how do i debut my drawfag avatar without making it looked stupid or forced? i've always wanted to make one but there seems to be a huge stigma against them that attracts alot of hate

>tfw i rather have spammers than repeat requesters like sword bro

Just post as them, autists that spam are generally newfags anyway so have fun

this tbh swordfag is a fucking loser

You could always try a waving/greeting gesture & introduce yourself.

taking requests