What would you do if you were walking along a footpath and this 12 year old girl slapped your butt, Sup Forums?

What would you do if you were walking along a footpath and this 12 year old girl slapped your butt, Sup Forums?

I'd be very creeped out and continue walking

Checked

White girls > Asian girls

Slap hers back and run away giggling obviously.

Look at her with a weirded face, shake my head, and keep walking.

YES.

chokeslam the little cunt

Create Twitter account and post #metoo.

I would ask her why she did that, and depending upon her answer, I would either educate her about sexual assault or call the police.

Nothing because I'm not a pedophile

rape

Give her my business card and ask her to call me in x years, where x = age of consent - 12

> choke on her little cunt

pics or it didnt happen

^^^^^

all the deniers and reason givers are pedos. Non pedos don't need to explain anything. They just don't reply. You all need your dicks chopped off, you don't deserve penises.

Run like hell, far away from her. Because all she has to do is say to her parents that you slapped her butt, and it's hello /van.

What?

lottopays.com

Was jogging around my neighborhood one time when I saw a couple girls about 12 sitting at a bus stop. They started cat-calling me, grabbing their crotches and telling me to see what's good and asking if they could come home with me. I just smiled and laughed politely, but I really thought the world needed a time out so we could contemplate how we were gonna get our shit together.

nice try, if be eye

Girls are hot and sexy from 12 years or older

report her to the authorities for being a hooker

I agree 12 year old girls should be allowed to fuck older guys

lol they were making fun of you and you're so dense you didn't get it and actually think they want to fuck you

>What would you do if you were walking along a footpath and this 12 year old girl slapped your butt, Sup Forums?
Nice try Quincy.

cool beta story faggot

MODS MODS MODS

this isnt even bad newfag

they aren't?

i would go home and rape my goldfish

Make her feel 18

How would u do that anonkun?

hey bro to each their own, there's no laws against that.

kidnap her and sell her online

>replies

what r u doing kiddo fuck off or I'll call your parents

This is the only acceptable option

FBI plz go

>Run home
>Fap
>Cry myself to sleep