Hey Sup Forums whats the best way to get a fire cape?

Hey Sup Forums whats the best way to get a fire cape?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wx_dKHA8L0sW9SspxVcZlXuiDL3QvKex3O-l439ciB4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump?

>still playing that garbage game
why haven't you kysed yourself yet?

because i needed a fun game to play.

if you're using restores, why do you need prayer pots you fool.
replace with more brews and restores
maybe use enchanted bolts too or a blowpipe

on 2007 runescape

im only 64 range.

It’s not that hard, with your stats you should be fine. Make sure in the later stages when your fighting tougher npc’s That you can block their damage with prayer. Use the arena to your advantage and separated your opponents so you can block their damage, like don’t try to tank the big mage guys and protect against the big melee ones, seperate them so your only dealing with one part of the combat triangle at a time. Sorry for the bad grammar I’m kind of retarded

look at pic

Watch a guide on youtube?

where at on blue, also i got hit for 2 34's as i was screenshot this....

that doesn't answer why you still play that garbage..

get 75 range, buy a blowpipe, and just use bis range

Uninstall this shitty 1970's graphics game, do a 360 and walk away from your computer.

kill jad

>360

get 75 range and use a blowpipe. or at least karils crossbow. learn which monster to prioritise and stay by the italy rock. jad itself shouldnt be that hard

Hey Famingo.

Do you have monkey madness done?
I haven't been able to play and I lost my job so I'm not buying mems again for awhile. So I'd like to give u my chins to get 75 range.

>kill yourselfed yourself

GTFO newfag

I do have monkey madness done.

do rfd

no where close to having stats for it, i want the gloves tho.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wx_dKHA8L0sW9SspxVcZlXuiDL3QvKex3O-l439ciB4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

honestly dude i invested maybe 20 hours in this and got all the stats i needed besides 53 theiving and all the quests i needed except for the last 6 or 7, just do a few a day and it adds up.

i'd have to farm a lot, and spend a lot. I'm poor as dirt man.

do green drags, pick fungus, train slayer to 72 and do wyverns. i used maybe a total of 2.5-3m to get where i am now. at worst just buy a bond or something

i'm 65 slayer atm, and i only have 112mish atm.

112m is more than enough, if you have a friend thats done it before and you trust just pay them 10 or so mil to get the fcape for u thats whatt my friend did

b ring > warrior ring

how much is the berserker ring?

hey I made it to the screenshot!

2.5m~ iirc

>wasting your life on such a garbage game
srsly the fuck is wrong with you?
there's far better ways to waste your time
stop chasing the dragon, even WoW is better htan that garbage excuse of a game.

i got banned off wow 2014.