OC for you, anal. Story time!

OC for you, anal. Story time!

> Be me, late thirties, successful, still attractive.
> Have wife, 10 years younger, hot.
> 6 years in marriage it gets boring. She gets spoiled, rude, and sex sucks.
> Suggest a divorce, she won't get anything so not worried.
> She has nothing without me, so she panics. She suggests we take a break.
> Says we should try seeing other people because she "doesn't know what she wants".
> Whatever, fine. I proceed to fuck many fine bitches. Tell her about it every time, I never lie.
> She gets pissy with me about it, tells me it's gross, says my behavior is disgusting.
> thiswasyourideabitch.dam
> Soon she starts acting shady, I know she's fucking someone else.
> Don't know why she's hiding it. We're gonna split anyway.
> Find evidence she was fucking another guy for the last year.
> Sent him dozens of snapchat nudes.
> Confront her. She freaks, riddled with guilt, visibly shaking, she's been caught LYING.
> Convince her that she's a liar and a cheater because she kept it a secret while acting innocent.
> I feel slightly cucked, but leaving her anyway. She is devastated, just an emotional mess.
> Tell her we can remain together if she's done acting like a stupid 20-something year old.
> idea.png
> Tell her she must now obey me and my rules, act like a proper wife, and provide sex on demand.
> She is relived she doesn't have to lie anymore.
> Happy that I didn't kick her out, divorce her, embarrass her, ruin her life.
> She happily agrees.

Did I make the right choice? I may still kick her out, not sure. Marrying someone that young IS a risk and I knew it, but maybe she got her "wild 20's" out of her system. Not sure what I'll do yet.
Thoughts?

You should have just divorced her if you're not happy. You only delayed the inevitable for a few years a time most.

Bruh, you're just delaying it and risking waiting too long. You keep dragging shit out and eventually she might actually be able to wring you dry after a divorce. Get it over with now and move on.

She has no parents, no real family, no access to my money or accounts, no way to afford a lawyer, and nowhere to go if I kick her out.

If she does what I've asked of her I would make me happy. But did she learn her lesson?

Now that she's agreed to provide sex on demand, ratchet up the demands. Clearly she's doing anal now, so next time give it to her dry and make her suck her shit off you. Tie her up, put in a ring gag, and keep your cock shoved down her throat until she passes out. Keep ramping up the pain and humiliation until she agrees to leave on her own.

So that's you fucking your wife in the ass because she has to agree to your rules? OP, I'm as fucked up as the average Sup Forumstard, but you take being fucked up to a level even higher thsn that. This is your wife, a woman who you have made a committment to. If she isn't able to honor the committment she made to you, there are more reasonable consequences than sexual servitude. Having a partner who does what you want when you want sucks, as you will soon find out. The only thing worse is having that partner do these things because she has no choice.

Random hook up, not my wife.

Oh, in that case. Moar please. And does your wife do anal or not? And please reconsider making her your sex slave.

>Tell her we can remain together if she's done acting like a stupid 20-something year old.
>> idea.png
>> Tell her she must now obey me and my rules, act like a proper wife, and provide sex on demand.
>> She is relived she doesn't have to lie anymore.

OP making up shit. Never happened.

If you're still attractive enough to pull girls that attractive who take it in the ass, what are you complaining about your wife for? Let her do whatever she wants as long as she doesn't come home with a baby in her belly and keep enjoying the younger and fresher holes

Hot young wife.
Can"t afford a lawyer.
She will find one to represent her "pro boner" if you know what I mean.

It'll be normal sex, I'm not a sadist. Already have anal on occasion.

It happened last night. Just because you don't understand how backwards womens brains work doesn't mean it didn't.

I can't really do an open relationship. Being cucked is disgusting. I was planning on leaving her, but found a way I MAY be able to turn things around. Not sure though.

Hmm... worth considering.

pic unrelated

Post pics of wife

Nein.
Have this instead.

Same girl as the pic in OP?

Get a vasectomy if you haven't already. All she has to do is get pregnant and your whole, "she has no leverage over me" position goues to shit.

No.

>be me
>wife 10 years younger than me
>starts acting funny for no reason
>goes on for months
>one day, wife says "I love you, but not IN love with you, user."
>fuckingwhaat?.jpg
>have game camera because hunting in Ohio is big deal
>"accidentally" leave it in bedroom, on.
>come home one day, take SD card out of game cam
>boom. wife fucking some dude
>confront wife
>Ohio has Adultery laws
>make wife move out
>take house.
>take cars
>no alimony
>wife moves in with loser
>now bankrupt.
>I'm living in what used to be our house.
>feels good, man.

Never stay with a cheating bitch. Never.

I had a vasectomy when I was 21, lol.

Noted.

Back the fuck up right now OP. This is EXACTLY what I did and I wasted two more years. She started fucking another guy behind my back again and was acting like a cunt in 6 months. Run!

A young trophy wife, in the parlance of our times.

Well that sucks. Also, checked.

The beautiful thing about today is that you don't have to marry them anymore. Just make sure you're fixed, and then fuck them but don't marry them. Why would ANY man with any kind of money or possessions EVER marry a woman today that he has no intention of having kids with?

Feminism has done what no man could do - destroy what advantages women used to have. Thanks to #MeToo, men are not going to hire women, and thanks to Alimony and Child Support, men are not going to marry women. Congrats, lezzies! Good job.

Are you two legally married? cause she is gonna get half if you are. And dont be retarded enough to think otherwise.

You just got caught lying. There's not a doctor in this country that would give a 21 year old a vasectomy at 21. If they did, 10 years later they'd be getting sued by half their former patients for not counseling them away from the decision. Every 21 year old thinks he doesn't want kids.

Im pretty sure the process is reversible

>But did she learn her lesson?

I dont think so OP, women never does. You should kick her out tbh.

What this user said. No reputable doctor cuts a 21 year old with no kids.

>There's not a doctor in this country that would give a 21 year old a vasectomy at 21. If they did, 10 years later they'd be getting sued by half their former patients for not counseling them away from the decision. Every 21 year old thinks he doesn't want kids.

You'd be surprised, I had mine at 23.
Some of the more liberal states/cities care less about how young you are.

OP just say that because she got to cheat you get to cheat as well
bang one of her friends or something

does your girl have tatts? looks very similar to one i've seen

They might if they found out their patient seeks relationship advice on 4chum