How do we save her Sup Forumsros

How do we save her Sup Forumsros

>implying she can be bullied

NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY

did you mean shave or salve?

You can't.

no worries i think the presidency will lift her spirits once she wins :)

I do feel kinda bad for her 2bh. The campaign must be exhausting as hell and when she finally feels like it's in the bag, here come the fucking emails. Whatever illness she had back in September, the physical and mental stress definitely played a role.

Also she's running against a candidate who would literally eat her if he had the chance.

>literally eat her
Sounds kinky as fuck.

Well I've always thought they're lowkey fucking.

You just KNOW.

MOLOCH
O
L
O
C
H

you don't need to do anything. she's got the presidency locked despite Sup Forumss incredibly dedicated shilling campaign

>oh fuck yeah, call me a nasty woman on national TV again.

t. CTR

it's kinda depressing see this. people just having a good time, now just constant hate and negativity not just with the presidency but with everyone.

why can't everyone just fucking get along?

wtf im WW3 against russia now

WATCH IT BILLY

CTR has given up my friend.

t. CTR

>why can't everyone just fucking get along?

because men demand power to protect themselves and those they care about and cucks like you think that they dont end up walked over while the power seekers march forward

>the entire election is basically a giant "i-it's not that I like you or anything" moment

>why can't everyone just fucking get along?
Because that doesn't serve the jews plan

yeah ctr has slowed down now since victory is guaranteed

I read yesterday that they're a lot nicer to each other when the public doesn't expect them to fling shit at each other.

Basically we did this and they have to represent two extremely divided groups despite being friends irl.

>hillary/her campaign does something
>accuses her opponent of it every time
every time

This shit registers as Crash Team Racing every time I see it, and I never even played that game.

Start brokering her asylum deal. Maybe there's a room open in the Ecuadorian embassy next to Assange.

>not realizing that Hillary is the biggest tsundere in the world

D-Do you think they still secretly love each other...?

>this is the last time they spoke as friends

I hurt myself today...

Gosh that's actually a really cute thought
Doujinshis fucking when

It's a tragic tale. He deeply admires her unscrupulous tactics but to serve his own agenda he needed a string of trophy wives and Hillary doesn't exactly cut the mustard in the looks department. Now, after years of admiring her from afar, his most recent bid to dupe the American public has brought him in direct confrontation with her. The whole thing is a ruse to impress her with his willingness to say whatever it took to win, but because of the true feelings fueling his campaign he could never deliver the finishing blow on Hillary herself.

Ironically, as Hillary deftly spins every issue, Donald only falls more and more in love with her, and more and more he loses his resolve, which he knows will only lower him in her eyes. He's caught himself in a trap: if he destroys her, he can never be with her, but if he doesn't, she could never be with HIM. Hillary on the other hand gave up on winning Donald's heart long ago. Similarly to what he feels for her, she admires his self-serving agenda, but she's no trophy wife, so the cutthroat arena of American politics is all she has. The very reasons they fell for one another are why they could never be together. So they will destroy one another, and relish the privilege of being destroyed by one another, with the despicable traits they admire most about one another.

I'm pretty sure this is already an anime, but if it isn't, I'd call it Boku no Poritikaru Ai.

Am I the only one creeped out by this picture? They look like fucking aliens wearing flesh suits.

please don't save her, she's the biggest corporate shill ever

I'd fucking fund this.

The Comey letter was a fucking farce. He hadn't even received the court order to be allowed to read the 650 000 emails before he informed everybody that new emails had surfaced, despite obviously not knowing if there is anything even remotely incriminating in them, since no one in the FBI had read those emails at that point.

>not Bubba

>, since no one in the FBI had read those emails at that point.

Thank you clearing my record

She doesn't need saving.
Are you guys ready for our first Hilldawgian president?

Why are you doing this CTR shit here? We've already established that we're for Trump, we don't want to make a meme of that foul old whore, nor do we want to joke about how tsundere she is, we want her to begone.

They literally only got the court's permission to do so on the weekend, and Comey wrote his letter on Friday. It's also 650 000 emails, which will take weeks to go through.

If it's a RICO case they don't give much fucks about technicalities.

That's just the way it be.

>that insane twitter rant she went on blamming everything on the russians and sayinng the FBI is taken over by Putin

shes gone full JUST mode after Obama hung her out to dry

What went so horribly wrong Sup Forumsros?

I don't know. What can an average American do to stop a powerful billionaire like Trump?

It's obviously not her in person who writes the twits. She just has shitty intern team.

Save her from the burden of being president?

Impossible

I don't even like Democrats (or Trump for that matter) but Obama was quite based saying that. It's shit how we always have this strange nostalgia for former or soon-to-be-former Presidents.

>y-you're a nasty woman~

It's obvious at this point.

Obama was okay, all things considered. I mean, he was a corporate slave and ultimately fucked us all, but that's every president in the last half-century.
He at least tried a little bit.

This, I don't mind some sharp insults or memes, but it's kinda sad that there's very little respect between the candidates.

What is the process to unseat a president after one is elected?

Hillary is obviously going to win this election. When the FBI finishes their investigation and finds her guilty of a number of felonies - surely that would be grounds for her dismissal?