This movie isn’t believable. How is a country in Africa the most advanced in the world?

This movie isn’t believable. How is a country in Africa the most advanced in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers steal, that's how

Of course it's believable, they wuz Kangz and shit.

Why not?

Name any country in Africa remotely close to Wakanda

if i remember they did what nigger are only good at and it stealing alien tec and keeping it for themself

>has more natural resources than anywhere else in the world
africa is going to be 1st world while everywhere else sinks into thirdworld in the next century

Nice bait, but Africa did have the first civilization. watch The Lost City of Z if you're not too racists, otherwise it will probably scare you

It's interesting after a bunch of movies featuring gamma-irradiated scientists that turn into invulnerable hulking beasts and extra-dimensional beings and a dude with a big magnet keeping his heart alive and a super-soldier frozen in ice (not even proper cryogenics) and this is where you have a problem suspending your poorly informed beliefs.

Not that interesting, actually. Not as interesting as an obvious fiction that riles up total faggots like yourself, but sort of interesting.

New Orleans

Lost city of z was in South America you stupid fuck

lol, we already knew that, it's not like Star Trek has over 7 on imdb because people like it, everyone fucking hates it

Because they have vibranium.

This is fiction my dude. There's no need for "muh realism." It doesn't need to reflect reality.

And also they wuz kangz.

so basically if something actually dislikes the movie they will be banned for "hate speech"? jeez we got some fuckin nazis working at rotten tomatoes. You know what i'll leave a legit review of how i dislike the movie, at the end itll say "from Mike Hawk" and if they remove it we'll know they're suppressing people with different opionions. ALSO FUCK THOSE NIGGERS but in all seriousness look out for my review

Because they need something to push back against the “white men built everything” reality...

“But but but muh sients!!! We wuz kangs an sientists an sheeeeit...”

>protected klass

Africa is a continent, not a country. The last significant contribution to the advancement of civilization made by any country on the continent was a couple thousand years ago. The Lost City of Z details exploration of the Amazon River which is in South America, not fucking Africa you dipshit.

Its all powered by a giant PC generator.

yeah i wish they had changed that part.
it was obviously just some shit they threw in way back in the 70s or whenever to make black people feel better
but im surprised they kept it in the 2018 version

lol

SJW minds

Wait, if you give it a low score, they block you?
Wow, they have to lie to make their movies look good, and aren't afraid to admit it

stupid libfag

cry more, libfag

That's cuz the white man stole our river and put it in South America so we wouldn't get credit for the lost city.

>movie
>believable
pick one

Niggerman coming 3752

This the sjw said so. I guess in the banana world they are

It's a movie. SJW are cancerous, but this is just a movie. Relax, guys

This and capitan marvel are flops

>m'dude alert

Pure Hollywood nigger shit. The reality is Africa can't even put large city together without an ebola outbreak or a rebel uprising. Fuck marvel. I guess they figured nigs want their own movie. Ok. I won't watch the shit.

This

u mad whiteboi?

1 marvel flop

Your simple mind would see that. No you faggot. They're gonna remove people abusing the score just to say it sucks due to niggers

Yes, but unironiclly we aren't mad at the niggers this movie is about, only the jews that made it

because africa is full of niggers

Kek, that's the same fucking thing

having to compter with Thor: Ragnarok every marvel movie from now on will struggle unless it seriously kicks you in the nuts till you cum blood

U mad goyboy?

Yes

can't be real

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

>Actually believes this

Sjw black peste

>This movie isn’t believable

But all the other super hero movies are just full on realism right down to the tee

Just admit you don't like black people, why is that so hard?

The same way a woman is the lead character/jedi in star wars. Hollywood is infested with Liberal agenda and likes to shove it down everybody's throat

Why not? Some africans are great at technology.

>has more natural resources than anywhere else in the world
>niggers are too busy raping babies to do anything with it

the chinese will make a good profit out of africa resources

So.. a white man in Africa came up with some good technology. Good to know.

The first heart transplant was done in Africa, but it was by white people in SA. Niggers are too dumb to do anything.

South Africa did produce some contributions to science before it was overrun by niggers. A more accurate statement was that niggers have not contributed anything to civilization in thousands of years.

Dude, please download an image editing suite and have the common courtesy to take off the watermark
They even have an opensource knockoff of Photoshop, and it's free
It's called Gimp 2, look it up

>But all the other super hero movies are just full on realism right down to the tee

Pretty much. I could suspend my disbelief with all the other movies, but a successful Black civilization? That shit is just bananas. Worst part is Blacks will think it's possible, or that it would have happened by now if not for the White man. Ever been to Africa? Everyone there has the level of intelligence of your average 10-year-old White kid.

No one can read that

rrue

oh my bad. I forgot how significant watermarks on image macros are. my mistake sir.

Movie for hilary suporters

fucken dumb ass

>But all the other super hero movies are just full on realism right down to the tee
>Pretty much

God damnit. just ADMIT you don't like black people

Just say it, why won't you say it?

>They're gonna remove people abusing the score
How do they determine who is abusing or not? or are you talking about dupe accounts and actual racist comments with the word nigger on it.

you misspelled shiiieeet

IT's hard to actually hate livestock

media trying to make it seem like people want to see this. zero people want to see this nigger shit. this movie will bomb and I will be glad

lolol youre dumb

That's what happens when you don't have white people interfering!

Falcon luke cage warmachine good
Black panter bad

Nobody goes to Africa, so we don't have any idea what's going on there...

Just admit it

say these words

"I don't like black people"

Just do it already

Yes agree

Jews steal all the money from the western world and make whites slaves

They hide in Africa and are completely undetectable

Black panter animist or muslim

This pic. Fucking lost.

>Nobody goes to Africa, so we don't have any idea what's going on there.
Same thing that' happens in the rest of the world, lots of white genocide
Then after they kill or subjugate all the whites, they have the gall to blame white people when their countries turn into third world shitholes
The only good thing about white genocide is the subhumans will be thrown back to the stone age, and it will take another 250k+ years for civilization to be rebuild

That's like me saying I hate cows because the shit in the Forrest
Much like blacks, cows don't have the cognitive reasoning to know better

South Africa. It's where all the white people live.

Black agenda detected

i dont like black people

I hate the fucking cattle men that put the cows in the forrest, much like I hate the Jews that control the black majority

I don't hate Black people. I think it's a damn tragedy where we're at right now, and the only road we have going forward is going to be difficult no matter what. Our society, the world in general, doesn't want to acknowledge the possibility that the various races have different levels of intelligence and different personalities, and that these two traits determine the level of advancement a civilization will be able to accomplish.

If Blacks are less intelligent, it would explain why, in an economic and political system that places a value on intelligence, Blacks are automatically relegated to the lowest economic classes by birth. Since we currently assume that Blacks are equal to everyone else, then the only other explanation for their lack of upward mobility is the historical impact of slavery and Jim Crow laws, and some continuous "systemic racism" which is so ubiquitous it's used to explain every deficit the Black community faces.

I want an honest conversation about race is all. An ACTUAL honest conversation, not just one that points the finger back at White people and is a segway to communism.

cows don't go into forests

they hang out in pastures and grasslands where they can graze on things they actually eat

Because WE WUZ KANGS

not who you were responding to nor did I read the context. But I don't not like black people, it's just that I have no interest in a movie with an African theme.

This movie is obama dream for america

Lol stupid nigtard, the city was in south america and while you niggers were doing nigger things like being monkeys my ancestors were building real and big constructions in south america and very different civilizations, not like your shitty monkeys houses in shitfrica.

You are all right

Yeah, it's science FICTION

Not is fiction science

SJW machine will have you believe that makes you a racist.

Niggers do not understand the word "fiction"

Stfu moneky nigger.

Chinese Investment in infrastructure.

America is left behind