I'm 16 and my life is going fucking nowhere. Never kissed a girl or had a proper relationship. Hugs are an occasion...

I'm 16 and my life is going fucking nowhere. Never kissed a girl or had a proper relationship. Hugs are an occasion. Doing shit at school even though I'm a looser. What should I do?

Get the fuck off this website for a start you underage faggot

Probably get off Sup Forums and learn how to make a friend?

stop bitching anout it and suck it up faggot

Best answer

>What should I do?
get banned for being underage
realize woman/pussy is overrated you fucking retard
fuckoff back to neopets or some other children esk shit

Youre only 16 shut the fuck up. Come back here and bitch when you're 25 fag

dude you're 16, how do you tthink life works?

Turn to men instead so I can do you up the ass?

Op here, just testing the waters of the toxicity, actually like 23, just here for the greentexts

fpbp

first ur underage so ban, secondly a lot of people are kissless virgins not the end of the world, third man the fuck up go find something that interests you.

find something worth dying for
then live for it

dont tarnish the clout of our lord and savior pyrocynical with this post that is comparable to a cesspool of shit and piss.

Stop being a faggot, faggot

You know we can see what comments are from OP right? Stop bullying yourself on Sup Forums, its unhealthy.

i see you like pyrocynical. i now also like you. you're still underage so you're probably banned at now

Dude. Highschool is barely the beginning of your life. At your age you really just need to focus on the job. Start working right now. Bag groceries and flip hamburgers, whatever you can. Save that money and apply for trade school as soon as you're 18. Plumbing or ac repair or locksmithing. Anything 50k or more a year. Ignore women for now. When you're 25 and have your own place and car, start going to college bars and hit on ladies 19-21. You will be a man compared to all the college boys and you will get some dumb girl to come home with you. She will see you as already established where as every other guy around you will be racking up debt and no prospects. As long as you don't get fat you will have the life that every college kid from my generation drools after.

Only 16 lol you have no idea about the real world. Sounds like you are no fucking different than every other kid at 16. That not even an age you need to have your shit together. and dude, I didn't kiss a girl till I was 22. Shut the fuck up, you haven't even started real life yet. You think shit sucks now give it a decaid, by then it will have all sunk in and you will realize what true sadness is. 16 years old? fuck off you're doing fine.

I should add when he is 25 with at least everysingleone of the problems he is talking about now, then he can complain

ay, that's my cute lesbian you're mentioning there

You sound depressed. Seek professional help.

dont sweat it, it gets better usually

>16
First off, what problems do you actually have? Second, enjoy your ban.

You sir are too young to be on Sup Forums.
MODS!!!

Life gets better, kid. Just wait.

Don't dress like a retard and wear the same sweater and jeans every god damn day. Get a haircut. Learn how to take a joke and laugh at yourself. Just fucking fit in. It's really not that hard. You've got to have the attitude that you don't necessarily need friendship from someone, but at the same time would like it. Be yourself, focus on yourself and friends and girls will come.

Also don't try to get with girls, make friends with girls first. There's no such thing as the friend zone at your age (or any age, really.) If a girl has ever wanted to fuck you she will always want to. Just play it cool and don't try so hard, everything will fall into place.

B8

Underage b&
Mods

Do the opposite of what you're doing wrong.

Just a friendly fyi it's loser not looser.

And you are to normie to be on this board

come back and complain once your family kicks you out of the house and you gotta start a shitty job with a minimum wage just so you can keep living your shitty life. get the fuck outta of this site hug your family say "I love you to somebody" study hard while working on having a nice social life and if a in a few your life still shit then you can start thinkging of what to do with your life just live the fuck out of life. thats the problem you dont live but think you think too much.

I've all been there.
Just keep going and sth worth living will happen.

Calling someone a normie isn’t an insult kiddo

>I'm 16 and my life hasn't even started anywhere but its going nowhere

Start talking to girls and grow some balls. Seriously. Just fucking talk to them. Make ballsy moves like asking them to hang out and go to the a movie and shit. Come on man. You might look at other people and think they're ontop of things better than you but they aren't. Don't be intimidated, it's highschool man. It's basically a playground for older kids. Just have fun and enjoy the time you have.

...What, are you new?
We can see replies that are TO OP.

>16

>Too**
Learn your grammar, fool.

MODS MODS MODS

mods plez

I got my first girlfriend at 19. Man the fuck up and wait it out. If you ain't dead, then neither is hope.

j

get a summer job, buy a car, work out and finish school.
be a man and the ladies will come.

Why are you replying to yourself? Lol

Just kill yourself OP. Got my first girl at 13 then fucked her when I was 14. You've failed at life and you're a disgrace to yourself, your family, your friends, anyone who knows you and t9 the human race itself. Have a pleasant death.

Kys fggt

Ever consider selling cocaine and ecstasy for fun and profit?

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the woman

Nigga this ain't GTA. Stfu

no u

Greatest comeback ever. *slow clap*

go back to jerking off to cartoons. Men are talking.

this is the worst troll attempt I have seen in a very long time

>looser
Why the fuck do people spell loser like this?

lmfao, is that all you consider to be worth living for? Fuck off and find a hobby.

Idk but it drives me fucking crazy. I see grown adults spelling it like that and it makes me want to kill someone

Because they're illiterate losers.

Kid don't live your life for woman.
Get really good at your hobbies.

You should not get bent out of shape for not having accomplished much at 16.

You're not even out of school yet. Wait until you're 30 to have that midlife crisis.