Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgeDmggSfOA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMX_(rapper)#Legal_issues
youtube.com/watch?v=3emYjNPxrcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DpA50ZOSbQw
youtube.com/watch?v=InGtiEXQyF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He’s complete shit

Honestly? I have no fucking idea what this even is. I want a time line of her life.

Her?

Some good, some bad.

Shinigami track is really fucking good.

He has a few good songs like gummo and kooda, and his part in got it got it is pretty good too

Lil Jon and most southern rappers already made what he’s making back in 2003. Absolute retard for tattooing a meme number all over his fucking face and body. His stage name is tekashi even though he’s fucking Cuban and Puerto Rican.
TLDR; He’s unoriginal and retarded

He's from Bushwick right? I'm just waiting for somebody to smoke this nigga tbh

i heard all his tracks they all seem fire explicitly keke & gummo

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA, YOU A SILLY NIGGA

... him?

Who's the tranny?

never heard of him, but im a big fan of Takeshi's Castle and the american dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=rgeDmggSfOA

Looks like skittles.

Hes a faggot but he's ok. Hes proof that if you scream for attention you will get it and he will make more money than most of us ever will.

some weird little faggot that normies trying to be edgy will listen to. i watched about half of one of his vids and can't take him seriously. trying to be hard af when someone like pat houston or dmx would actually kill him for being in the same building.

All rappers are fake even the ones you thought werent. Black people like to role play like their in a movie. The ones who are really dangerous killers are in prison or end up dead and do not have any talent or the personality to be a rapper.

Degenerate, needs to die. Jews are trying to push his nigger "music".

anyone else noticed, the skuuulllll gaaaaaaang has just turned into gaaaaang?

>sounds like an autistic lil jon
>waves guns around like every other hood nigger
>quad bikes
>looks like final boss in mlp video game
>has 9gag logo tatooed all over himself

I'm not sure what's going on anymore, I just don't understand. To each their own, there's no point crying about about missing the old days of rap or how we need more J Coles or fucking Kendricks or whatever.

I'm genuinely asking anyone who genuinely enjoys this character to explain to me why you enjoy it. Break it down for me.

there is a site dedicated to stating whether or not dmx is in jail or not and what his charges are.

he crashed his car into a fucking airport high on blow and started waving a gun around claiming he was fbi. one of like 15 arrests.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMX_(rapper)#Legal_issues

how hard do you think this nigga is larping?

not a fan. then again i don't really like that kind of music, i much prefer rap/hip hop

twice he tried to stage dive and no one would catch him

He's soft as fuck but he's being protected "extorted" by actual hitters

He's had a rough life for sure but, hes a fucking crackhead bro. That's not respected on the street. He lost his creed if he hangs around the wrong people theyre not gonna give a fuck about him on the street. These rappers really do crime and shoot eachother and shit but they are not the same like the actual gang banging killers I mean some are but they dont ever get big. The big ones are always just an image, a style thats it. They may not be completely fake but they are not the image they portray either. Its a get rich quick scheme and also an artform.

I mean once they get the money they really live the life style they rap but Im talking about actualy fucking murderers, criminals those people are different. They would never be a famous rapper they dont got it. Theyre in prison.

smartest post in this thread

KEK

because famous rappers never shoot each other

or get shot

amiright?

look at this uneducated faggot spewing shit out of his ass. If you knew anything about rap you wouldnt say dumbass shit like this.

I didnt really explain myself well. I think what im trying to say is rap is about exaggeration. Its a mentality and they will absoultely uphold it but take a look at tupac in his teens you will see he was just a regular kid. Again maybe not completely fake but also not a hardcore gangster supersoldier drug kingpin.

50 was a drug dealer when he got shot. Doesn’t count since it was before he was a rapper

I mean they are all just larpin

I mean you are right I can't think of anymore rappers that didn't do some hard shit

50 is real but even he took his name from a real drug dealer just like Rick Ross did. His style will not uphold today anyway so hes old news.

I mean I can't even think of one off the top of my head that has even had a gun pulled on him or been to jail haha amiright?

I'm definitely not a hardcore fan of him, I only discovered him a couple days ago. A couple of his songs I genuinely like such as Gummo or KEKE because they make for really easy listening with nice instrumentals. Also you have to respect the fact that he can comfortably and openly role with both Bloods and Crips??

I don't listen to pop music. Old rap, sure. Not the modern wholesale shit dumbfuck niggers like you listen to because all jungle noise sounds the same to your dumbfuck ears. Half that shit sounds lime a 4 year old making car sounds with his mouth and mongs like you bob your heads slackjawed as fuck like "dis muh jam nuggah"

You've never heard real music kid.

Wait till he's 40 years old and nobody will hire him for any decent job.

Thing is the more you fake it, then you will eventually make it. You r'e actually doing it so you will be real in the end. I guess everyones a wannabe at first.

How many dicks you gotta suck to earn your fagflag dickgrinders?

This.

My nigger.

Theyre just from the hood. The game was a stripper the typical guys that grow up from as young as 13 doing crime are not like that. These people are talented, they are creatives the people that live for crime are different than that but there are a few that are completely hard and real. Theyre usually from new orleans.

Wow, it is possible to look stupid and retarded at the same time. Science!

faggot

bitch

Tupac!

Biggie!

he's a real blood. those tattoos you also can see on prison bloods, that's just who he is now

Another fruit basket faggot. KYS if you even know who this is.

Alright, enough of Tekashi. What about Boonk?

Isn't he that retard that OD'd and died a while back? I remember his fanboys bawwing about it and posting fanfics about rubbing their dick along his teeth so the rainbow can taste them

Nah that was lil peep

>the game was a stripper

Waste of a slot. You have like a few seconds of bonus crits but the pistol sees more play once you get over the "stock secondary must suck" phase every new scout player goes through

youtube.com/watch?v=3emYjNPxrcQ

some good shit you fucking queers

youtube.com/watch?v=DpA50ZOSbQw

youtube.com/watch?v=InGtiEXQyF0

The fuck how many of these guys are there? It's like the new boyband trend or some shit. They're all the same to me, what's the appeal?

>>Rapper

A faggot & not a real blood, fuck that nigga

He's a troll. Does it for the clout.

Faggot

I mean shit, I know I'm gonna sound like a generic faggot but I don't find it easy listening and I think the instrumentals are trash. Not tryna trigger, again I think to each their own, if you bang this shit then fuck it keep it up, I guess it's as simple as "I don't like this and I won't listen"

also no bloods and crips have no credibility anymore. same color skin, different color clothes, and they shoot eachother.

Fucktard s/b extinguished.

The most retarded human scum in the planet

They're all retarded fagits.

Not that guy but if you walk away from this argument no one will ever know who you are and how shamefully wrong you were, and your damage control is embarrassing